The peng challenge: escape from Stalingrad?

Mace

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Mace you are a complete and utter imbecile ... oh sorry, didn't mean to start my post in the same manner as your office greets you every day.

Now now, don't stereotype office greetings based on your own experience.

The RULES are an established and hallowed part of the CessPool and I shall continue to berate those who do not FOLLOW THE TRADITIONS of the MBT. In your case it's doubly easy since you're such an idiot.
And I will continue to ignore your sanctomonious demonstrations - RULES (especially foolish ones)are made to be broken.

Berli says "Yes, give them the benefit of the doubt." And what then if the poster turns out, as Mace turned out, to be a pillock of the first water?
*looks at the Cesspool pecking order*

Hmmm. It appears the Old Ones are a tad higher up in the scheme of things to the Justicar.

Guess I'll be paying a bit more attention to what Berli says than to you (not that I ever paid attention to you in the first place).

Oh he's so cute when he's grumpy.

Mace

Originally posted by Mike:

Y'know I reckon ewe must fancy Macey a bit - you're bleating like a sheep, your thinking is woolly when you bother to exhibit any (I think the last time was Thursday week-ago) and you follow everyone else pretty much like one. All the signs point to a dangerous liaision with a pair of wool shears might be heading your way soon!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! *shudders*