The peng challenge: escape from Stalingrad?

Mace

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

Peng ist verboten!!!

The good thing is that when we ask you to shut the door on the way out, you're going to freeze to death outside in the Russian Winter.

We can't begin to tell you how happy that makes us! :D

Mace

You didn't capitalize Peng, Challenge or Escape ... I'm not disappointed though ... that would imply that at some point I expected better of you.

Joe

p.s. Where's the rules MATE? I don't care if it IS CMBB, we've got standards to maintain. I'm thinking of having the Justicariate form an NKVD platoon for just this sort of thing.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Where's the rules MATE? I don't care if it IS CMBB, we've got standards to maintain. I'm thinking of having the Justicariate form an NKVD platoon for just this sort of thing.

Bugger the rules.

I'm haven't got time between Katyusha barrages, human waves and mass Soviet armoured assaults.

btw..any suggestions on how to get the sheep used to this weather?

Mace

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by OGSF:

Cud ye noo di better than tha', Mace? At least ye gi' tha MBT firrrst billing!

OGSF, ya wee spaniel can expect the T34's O'Doom in 39 minutes and 10 seconds... 38 minutes and 58 seconds... 40 minutes and 20 seconds... DAMN

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

Peng ist verboten!!!

The good thing is that when we ask you to shut the door on the way out, you're going to freeze to death outside in the Russian Winter.

We can't begin to tell you how happy that makes us! :D

Mace</font>

Originally posted by Hawkmek:

Is Peng going to infest this thread also?

I think they should remain where they are.

It's a lovely -50 outside, why don't you leave and take advantage of it.

CMBB has already been tainted.
Yep, you had to go post and spoil it for everyone.

Mace

So, it appears every Tom, Fritz and Ivan is busy Downloading the new demo. To those of you with broadband, I'd just like to say "Nuts!"

I would also like to point out that I can go piss in my own front yard when I feel like it, and we have no drive-by traffic. Nights are accompanied only by crickets, cicadas, and the occasional Coyote.

So.

You got the demo quicker. I have a lifetime of peace and quiet. I pity you.

Oh, and I hate you all.

Originally posted by PondScum:

OGSF, ya wee spaniel can expect the T34's O'Doom in 39 minutes and 10 seconds... 38 minutes and 58 seconds... 40 minutes and 20 seconds... DAMN

Bah! My download is currently stuck on 16 hours and 30 minutes!!!

BTS please fix or do somefink!

Originally posted by Speedy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PondScum:

Bah! My download is currently stuck on 16 hours and 30 minutes!!!

BTS please fix or do somefink!</font>

sssssshhhhhheeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwTHUD

Bugger. When I found out what goddamn f'ing lackwit put that rabbit hole there, Berli's going to have to buy a whole new set of toasting forks, he is.

It all looks a bit squiffy and odd down here. What the hell's that music...sounds a bit like the Internationale...that can't be right...and what's with these bloody posters on the walls:

JOY THROUGH PENG!

Well, that's not so strange, we've seen that one before, but what's with:

COMMUNE 57 PRAISES THE GLORIOUS PENG OF SEPTEMBER 1ST!

What in bloody hell. And why did that bloody idjit Mace forget to capitilize "peng" and "challenge"?

Very strange. Very strange indeed.

OHMIGOD! IS THE GODDAMN DEMO OUT?!! I'M ON THE FORUM!! I'M GOING TO LOSE MY IDENTITY AND JUST BE ANOTHER FACELESS TOAD! RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY!!!!