For whom the Peng Challenges

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

dalem,

Still beset by puppies and unable to wend my way north, I find myself contemplating the essential questions of life....

1) Did you attend?

2) If so, did you partake?

3) If so, did you finally manage to remain afloat?

Yes, yes, and maybe. It was fun.

-dale

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If any of you gaggle of flacid ninnys receive moves from me in the next day, be assured that they will be full of bile and invective. Why? Because our clothes dryer broke it's belt and of course there aren't any in stock. Of course they're going to have to have it specially made by some ten year old in Thailand who will first have to harvest and cure the rubber by hand, then send it to their overseas parts distribution center which is probably located in Fair Dinkum, Australia, where it will sit in some bin until entropy claims the entire universe and mankind is no longer even a memory.

So, I'm just warning you bunch of goat loving mama's boys to watch out.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

If any of you gaggle of flacid ninnys receive moves from me in the next day, be assured that they will be full of bile and invective. Why? Because our clothes dryer broke it's belt and of course there aren't any in stock. Of course they're going to have to have it specially made by some ten year old in Thailand who will first have to harvest and cure the rubber by hand, then send it to their overseas parts distribution center which is probably located in Fair Dinkum, Australia, where it will sit in some bin until entropy claims the entire universe and mankind is no longer even a memory.

So, I'm just warning you bunch of goat loving mama's boys to watch out.

"Ooooh!! Mummy. I so SCARED of the BIG, BAD, VENOMOUS <SMALL><SMALL><SMALL>Boo!<BIG><BIG>"

Err ... are you sure your big kid sister wasn't a star in Monster's Inc<SUPtm</SUP>?

AJ

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Send a setup. Let's see if there's any fight in you

Err, Evil GrandeLiege , I thought SSN types were supposed to challenge SSN or Squire types ? Is this a case for.... Justicar Extremis ?

Or are you making the rules up as you go along ?

Or even going 'soft' in your old age ?</font>

Berli. I don't mind telling you that playing The Evil One sure got me nervous, but then I saw his UberFinnish tankettes, and they are just so gosh darned cute! I didn't know Little Tykes had a war dept.

Wasn't MY idea to play the überfinns!

If any of you lot could care less, Moi has been busy modding da summer AND winter base terrain tiles for CMBB and Gary Krockover has kindly hosted them here:

http://www.garykrockover.com/cmbb/

Look for the AussieJeff files. I've also posted some sample piccies in two separate threads titled "AussieJeff Winter Terrain Mod" and "AussieJeff Lighter Grass Mod", if you could care less.

I'll SOD OFF now shall I? {Hmmm .. about time someone stopped playing and posting and started doing the DESERT RATS CMBB MOD. Hmmm..}

AJ

My E-MAIL IS BOUNCING! MY E-MAIL IS BOUNCING!!

Well la-di-feckin'-da! Tell me somefink new. Hasn't anyBOOdy told you yet that "Hotmail" is in fact a pdseudonym for <U>NOT</U>mail?

Either that or somebody in there DOESN'T LIKE YOU!

Now THAT I can understand.

<BIG>FIX IT!!</BIG>

AJ

Aussies or SSNs -- which are worse?

And now, for some ultra-quick and Gamey Updates!

dalem is on the receiving end of the litigious horde. He sucks and is losing.

boo_radley has just turned three tanks into scrap metal whilst we scrabble over a house like dogs over a porkchop. Still, he sucks and is losing.

Leeo is discovering why the Germans thought assaulting across an open street in Stalingrad was a bad idea. He sucks and is losing.

lars moved all his men off the back edge of the map on the first turn. Still, he sucks and is losing.

Joe Shaw owes me another turn of fun in the bocage. He sucks and is losing.

Marlow hasn't even bought his units yet he sucks and is losing. That kind of suckage takes talent, you know.

Hakko Ichiu is a useless, gamey bastard. He sucks and is losing. He just doesn't know it yet because the usless prig DIDN'T PUT HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IN HIS PROFILE, SO I CAN'T SEND HIM A STINKING TURN!

Seanachai owes me a turn. He sucks and is losing.

Grog Dorosh sucks and is Canadian. That's like sucking and losing, but worse, because you're in Canada.

Monkeybutt owes me a turn.

Roxy needs to TCP/IP as its email is busted.

The rest of you can sod off.

Steve

[ October 07, 2002, 12:22 AM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by dalem:

<font size=-1>I still can't believe they'd need to show Halle Berry's boobs for a kids' cartoon.</font>

Kids these days, eh? They don't know how good they have it.

[ October 07, 2002, 01:08 AM: Message edited by: PondScum ]