In the Peng Challenge Are Many Mansions, And I Go to Prepare A Place For You Now

Originally posted by Buzzsaw:

This brings my Cesspool record to an unimpressive 0-2-1.

Wait! How could I forget that pasting I gave Athkatla. I am actaully 1-2-1, perfectly even. It's almost like I was never here.

Actaully I'm dreadfully behind on my AAR of that battle with Athkatla. I'm also dreadfully behind on RealLife work, but, hey, some things are just more important than earning money for food and shelter.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

WHO HAS IT?!?!

Patience is a virtue, which is why we see so little of it in the MBT. However, it is a virtue I have forced on all 'Poolers who've played me. (That is, where 'patience' is defined as, 'being forced to wait for no good reason beyond my own laziness and/or spite.') The more you whine, the more virtue you'll get. So shut the hell up.

Agua Perdido

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

p.s. My tooth still hurts damnit, and no relief until 2:00 PM when my dentist will grant me the boon of actually seeing him.

Joe, I though you said your head hurt? Now it's your tooth again....make up your mind!

Persephone

So this is where you knuckle-dragging, hairy-backed, nose-picking, NASCAR-watching, mouth-breathers hang out?

I'm almost disappointed. I come all the way here expecting to find humor and all I get for my trouble is Baseballs and JoeBob the Hut exposing each other's backsides for the editfication of the masses?

But what could I expect? :rolleyes:

If I had any time I would take a look at this game and see what all of the hullabaloo is about, but as it is I am too busy to fly in IL-2 so I guess I will just go download the demo and let it fester on my hardrive taunting me alongside the downloads from alt.sexyfarmbeastiegirls.com.

and laugh at the filthy lot of you.

Sod off, spin in, drop out.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

It's all just so beautiful, man.

Boo, ever noticed you never see advertised airfares for Ohio?

Think about it.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Give little kids clothes for their birthdays.

Now sod off.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

How often do you see airfares for Minnesota? Of course I never see advertisments with airfares for Minnesota either. Do you guys even have planes there?

We don't encourage visitors. They bring down the tone of the place.

You'll certainly never see us offering deals to Ohioans.

Mind, we might bring you in as foreign workers to live in hostels and clean the streets. But you'd have to be back in your compounds by daybreak.

[ October 03, 2002, 02:35 PM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

How often do you see airfares for Minnesota? Of course I never see advertisments with airfares for Minnesota either. Do you guys even have planes there?

We don't encourage visitors. They bring down the tone of the place.

You'll certainly never see us offering deals to Ohioans.

Mind, we might bring you in as foreign workers to live in hostels and clean the streets. But you'd have to be back in your compounds by daybreak.</font>

Ah yes, the Tone of Minnesota. Having been to Minnesota I can testify that it DOES indeed have a tone ... it reminded me of the Busy tone on the telephone, annoying and irritating with the remarkable ability to leave a person disgruntled for some time after leaving the State.

Joe

And we actually took you on a boat. I am deeply saddened.

Next time, farm equipment only, Shaw!

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen:

SOB !

Buck up, that man! You're a Finn! What kind of irreparable harm are you attempting to impart to the whole 'Uber' concept?!

Would you like some rotting fish that the Swedes left with us? Really, take it. It even smells horrible in this place.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Ah, you let me in, Choochoo old sock.

You're a foreign worker. Notice how you are required to work out of your home? That's so you're not seen hanging about the place and upsetting good Minnesotans.</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Ah, you let me in, Choochoo old sock.

You're a foreign worker. Notice how you are required to work out of your home? That's so you're not seen hanging about the place and upsetting good Minnesotans.</font>

Buck up, that man! You're a Finn! What kind of irreparable harm are you attempting to impart to the whole 'Uber' concept?!

Would you like some rotting fish that the Swedes left with us? Really, take it. It even smells horrible in this place.

Well, let's just say that me myself am not Über in the sense that Finns were 60 years ago. I don't claim to have the guts to kill a tank using Mark I toothpick -> I am not to be called über...

Ah, Swedes with their fish ! Do you think that I haven't been offered that before ? I live down the west coast of Finland, and my city has 25 % of its population speaking Sweden as their mothertongue. Spare me from the fish, I have had ENOUGH of it ! :(

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Ah yes, the Tone of Minnesota. Having been to Minnesota I can testify that it DOES indeed have a tone ... it reminded me of the Busy tone on the telephone, annoying and irritating with the remarkable ability to leave a person disgruntled for some time after leaving the State.

Joe

And we actually took you on a boat. I am deeply saddened.

Next time, farm equipment only, Shaw!</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Prinz Eugen:

SOB !

Would you like some rotting fish that the Swedes left with us? Really, take it. It even smells horrible in this place.</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Prinz Eugen:

SOB !

Would you like some rotting fish that the Swedes left with us? Really, take it. It even smells horrible in this place.</font>

You might imagine you have a purpose in being here. But like your life itself, there is absolutely no reason for you to be here.

I see no reason for life, and yet I am. I see less reason for this thread, yet I enter.

Its reputation is fierce, but your prose is flaccid, almost friendly. You smell more of roses than of cess, and I wonder...what must this once have been, this mythic Peng Challenge Thread, to garner such reputation?

Surely not this pitiful introduction, not this recitation of tired arcana to frighten away the uninitiated, sprinkled with vague threats of buggery?

Or perhaps your sod is merely grass, velvet grass no doubt, a delicate cushion for the aged bum of a once vigorous warrior, gone soft sitting round a pool instead of acquitting himself manfully in battle.

I invite you to show me otherwise...