That took care of that..

Well I was play testing my newest scenario Bacharach am Rhein (A wonderful city..I had to do a scenario) any who, one of my Assault guns fired at a building, and suddenly the entire city was leveled after the explosion..needless to say I lost the battle after that with no city to defend..but any explanation. It was repeated in the replay.

Originally posted by Fieldmarshall:

Well I was play testing my newest scenario Bacharach am Rhein (A wonderful city..I had to do a scenario) any who, one of my Assault guns fired at a building, and suddenly the entire city was leveled after the explosion..needless to say I lost the battle after that with no city to defend..but any explanation. It was repeated in the replay.

my absolute favorite cm bug. does your scenario have planes in it? i have seen a few pics where after a bomb strike every single story or light building exploded. i got a really cool one i'll try and upload

Not a bug my friend. If you check in the editor you'll find that a whole airforce flies over right at the end of that evacuation scenario. ;)

Edit - I suspect it to be of your own scenarios. If so you've done some pretty wacky ones inc jeeps, kubelwagons and trucks racing.

[ August 10, 2002, 01:21 PM: Message edited by: Wicky ]

Originally posted by Wicky:

Not a bug my friend. If you check in the editor you'll find that a whole airforce flies over right at the end of that evacuation scenario. ;)

Edit - I suspect it to be of your own scenarios. If so you've done some pretty wacky ones inc jeeps, kubelwagons and trucks racing.

hehe the whole air force was indeed mine but deanco did the hysterical racing one.

the bug is that ONE bomb appeared to do all that damage. and not even nuclear! smile.gif