That Olde Peng Challenge Has Me In It's Spell

Originally posted by Noba:

Ahhhh Yessss ! My cookies are working in the proper sequences again !

Do we really need to know what you are doing right now with your "cookies". Ewwww!

And if your travel agent ever sorts you out, stop by my place at the bottom of the hill and i'll apply a *BOOT* in the general direction of Roleystone where the old codger lives.

Thats "Old Fart" to you, Noba you young pup, since I can't remember having "codged" anything in me life!!! I can't vouchsafe for the Just-a-caroot though. Hmmm ...you tetchy coz' I just spotted yer AT guns wot you fergot to hide, eh??

AJ

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey BO DIDDLEY when you manage to find out where I am in the fog (which you only just noticed..DUH), give me a call ok? You see, the thing is, I sent half my guys into town for some wine, women and song, I probably won't need them to send your lads home with a flea in their ears, but they will want to be here to have a laugh at your, pathetic excuse for soldiers, expense.

/Insert taunting black female voice tongue.gif

Warriors.....where are youuuuu

Warriors.....where are youuuuuuuu

[ June 29, 2002, 10:44 AM: Message edited by: athkatla ]

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

Thats "Old Fart" to you, Noba you young pup, since I can't remember having "codged" anything in me life!!!

minor snippage of mindless drivel

It might be quicker if you only list those few things you can remember, AussieJeff.

Papa

Originally posted by dalem:

[serious]

Hey folks, thanks to those who asked about my fate in the churning miasma that Worldcom has become. I made it through the layoffs today safely. Of course, "safe" in this case means I am free to experience the no doubt wild ride that is coming for us that remain and do understand GAAP.

Once my mood improves (a lot of my friends and coworkers got the axe today including the friend who recommended I apply for my job here 5 years ago and the manager who hired and mentored me) I'll stop fermenting my foul temper by poking at Aunty Jack in the General Forum and go back to posting annoying gamey updates, silly doctored song lyrics, and poetic raspberries here where the iron manhole covers grow.

Until then, "Pthbtt!"

[/serious]

Great news, dalem, great news indeed.

Not that that will save you in our battle!

Steve

Originally posted by athkatla:

Damn, wish I'd learn to not click on the quote icon when I want to edit!

Trying ringing a little bell and eating a pretzel every time you remember to do it right (you should need only a very small bag of pretzels). Using this technique, Pavlov was able to work wonders with dogs. And dogs can't be all that much smarter than you.

Papa

At's mah pleasure tae rrreporrrt tha mah wee span'l hae machine-gunned tha stuffin' oot o' a gamey 251/9 HT belongin' tae Joe Shaw on turrrn wun. Ain addishun, mah wee span'l hae artfully manhoovered her AI auto selecshun o' debacles an' shammozles sae as tae avoid takin' casualties tae her ain bonnie sodjers.

Ah'm sae prood! *sniff*

SirMacOberGruppenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastardABCDJimmy

[ June 29, 2002, 11:25 AM: Message edited by: OGSF ]

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

Sooner or later, one will get through and squash the dowdy young Huns under the tracks. Papa

Dear Pemmican,

That's the second time you've used the term "dowdy" in referring to your troops. I think the word you want is actually "doughty".

Ya see, "doughty" means stouthearted, brave, courageous. While "dowdy" means lacking stylishness or neatness. It means being frumpy.

Oh...well...ok, nevermind.

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />

Originally posted by athkatla:

Damn, wish I'd learn to not click on the quote icon when I want to edit!

Trying ringing a little bell and eating a pretzel every time you remember to do it right (you should need only a very small bag of pretzels). Using this technique, Pavlov was able to work wonders with dogs. And dogs can't be all that much smarter than you.

Papa</font>

Hey kids, let's find out what's happening in Mr. Radley's neighborhood today!

Oddly Jeff: After fighting him to a draw in a scenario he created, we've decided to switch sides and try it again. Expect much second guessing.

dale-M for Murder: Just getting underway, but soon enough he will feel the wrath of my doughty* warriors.

D_Feat: Can you believe we're still playing Crodaburg? I mean, it's only been going on for three months! But, I see a victory in sight just around the corner. Maybe by Chistmas. Easter by the latest.

Stupor Noba: His encircling tactic may work on my right flank, where my doughty* warriors have been worn down. On my left flank, he ran into two of my Shermans and a whole load of 81mm mortar fire. Oops!

ArgleBargle: Only thing of his that I've seen was a jeep. It's dead now.

OGSF: The erzats Scots poof has nickel and dimed me into losing about 50% of my troops and ALL of my armor. We both are now fighting over the same flag and it's going to come down to who has the most pointy sticks.

Egnogathon: We've been playing two scenarios since sometime in February. He sends me a move maybe once every week or so. I must admit, it is a cunning plan. He figures that if he allows the time between his moves to lengthen enough. Entropy will set in, the universe will end in chaos and he can win by default. Clever.

Jo-Mama: He's playing the French. That just about sums it up.

Anybody else I may have forgotten, believe me it's because you are less than the dust beneath my feet and I can't be bothered to remember your pitiful existance.

* denotes correct word usage.

Edited just so I could say "doughty" again.

[ June 29, 2002, 04:14 PM: Message edited by: Boo_Radley ]