Peng Tripods: Challenging The Myth

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Seanachai!

What are you doing to my Hellhound?!

myhellhound.jpg

He's doin' somethin' to his ass.

He's not kickin' his ass,

but he's definitely doin' somethin' to his ass

A red hat's spotted near your dog's arse, and suddenly I'm accused of something vulgar?! You've as much decency as Slapdragon.

That's probably some wandering Gnome Vet, checking the poor Hell Hound for round worms.

Good gods, Berli, what's that dog's ancestry? It looks like it's part beer barrel.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Nefarious Legion of Croda™ wishes to announce it's fantastic topplement with all of the trimmings over that earless, clawless, and witless challenger of all known simply as dalem. The numerosity of this topplement amounted to 88 - a measly 12.

A quick AAR.

Croda launches a brave and daring assault on the objectives on turn 1 and captures them by turn 2.

dalem spends the next 23 turns dieing.

dalem, do you have any other pets, as major surgery will be necessary to remove any more parts from your dawg.

Posted by the BooRadley

They're playing Hide and Seek.

Wow, does that ever take me back.

I remember the last time I played Hide and Seek.

I think I was, I don't know, twenty-five or twenty-six.

As I recall, there were police involved...maybe a SWAT team...

They kept calling for me to "Come out, Come out, wherever you are..."

But I just hid in the woods and laughed behind my hands.

I bet they tried real hard too.

Off you go then, go on...hide yourself. We'll come looking for you - honest !

Noba.

Dear Joe.

I presume, since my message wasn't directed at you, that you're still upset over my suggestion that Australians aren't from the deep end of the gene pool and you therefore struck out at that most American of icons, John (should have won an Oscar for She Wore A Yellow Ribbon) Wayne. I apologize for my remarks.
On the contrary, dearest Joe. You do not upset me by your suggestions about gene pool depth and the position of Australians to others therein. No apology needed, who cares what you think...if you do is a better question.

The jibe was about your posts. Are you playing anyone in a game...? nothing to talk about then !

Perhaps your inane waffling about flight simulators and how you grip your joystick for maximum effect, and the 'discussion' about an "American Icon" {gack} {cough}; make me wonder if the lights are only a reflection in that empty skull of yours ?

Noba.

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Ommigawd! I have been posting in the cess all this time, but never even realized that I was in the second, less well-known definition of CESS!! Yegads, what a horror-show! Phantasmagorical, it is...

Isn't it time for you to return to your role of 'pathological stable boy' from the play Equus over in your utterly silly 'Cavalry' thread?

Originally posted by Croda:

The Nefarious Legion of Croda™ wishes to announce it's fantastic topplement with all of the trimmings over that earless, clawless, and witless challenger of all known simply as dalem. The numerosity of this topplement amounted to 88 - a measly 12.

A quick AAR.

Croda launches a brave and daring assault on the objectives on turn 1 and captures them by turn 2.

dalem, do you have any other pets, as major surgery will be necessary to remove any more parts from your dawg.

Yeah, whatever.

Originally posted by Noba:

Dear Joe.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />I presume, since my message wasn't directed at you, that you're still upset over my suggestion that Australians aren't from the deep end of the gene pool and you therefore struck out at that most American of icons, John (should have won an Oscar for She Wore A Yellow Ribbon) Wayne. I apologize for my remarks.

On the contrary, dearest Joe. You do not upset me by your suggestions about gene pool depth and the position of Australians to others therein. No apology needed, who cares what you think...if you do is a better question.

The jibe was about your posts. Are you playing anyone in a game...? nothing to talk about then !

Perhaps your inane waffling about flight simulators and how you grip your joystick for maximum effect, and the 'discussion' about an "American Icon" {gack} {cough}; make me wonder if the lights are only a reflection in that empty skull of yours ?

Noba.</font>

It is with great pleasure that I announce the demise of The Evil Lord in electronic battle. Well, actually his dark minnions.

"But we're still in the village" ringing in their ears as they trudge into captivity...captured by the glorious pixels of mine.

Result.

Berli - 21

Noba - 66

Axis MAJOR Victory !

Winning is such sweet sorrow.

(Now if only I could beat that Croda.Sigh.

Noba.

By Joe.

Still, perhaps it was a bad night for you, up until all hours trying to spot Polaris yet again....
Hmmm. Spotting Polaris, from here. Must be shining from out of your nether regions...eh ?

Lucky for me I spotted your silly trick. Could've shown myself to be from the northern hemisphere.

From some guy called Phil Plaits web page....

Polaris, the North star, is a very bright star.

Bad Astronomy: The North Star, Polaris, is a very bright star.

Good Astronomy: Polaris is a middling-bright star, easily missed. And it won't even be the North Star forever!

It may even appear down here someday ... lucky we won't see you in the meantime.

If you've got some free time, Joe. I've beaten Seanachai and Berli, I'd like to add you to the list... feeling lucky ?

Noba.

[ April 21, 2002, 10:01 AM: Message edited by: Noba ]

Originally posted by Noba:

By Joe.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Still, perhaps it was a bad night for you, up until all hours trying to spot Polaris yet again....

Hmmm. Spotting Polaris, from here. Must be shining from out of your nether regions...eh ?

Lucky for me I spotted your silly trick. Could've shown myself to be from the northern hemisphere.

From some guy called Phil Plaits web page....

Polaris, the North star, is a very bright star.

Bad Astronomy: The North Star, Polaris, is a very bright star.

Good Astronomy: Polaris is a middling-bright star, easily missed. And it won't even be the North Star forever!

It may even appear down here someday ... lucky we won't see you in the meantime.

If you've got some free time, Joe. I've beaten Seanachai and Berli, I'd like to add you to the list... feeling lucky ?

Noba.</font>

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Croda:

A quick AAR.

Yeah, whatever.</font>

One fine Monday...Hiram asked Croda if he wanted to go skating. Croda was so excited...nobody would ever play with him except Hiram. Croda was kind of afraid because he had never skated before, so Hiram told him to hold on to the back of his shorts. Hiram started to really pick up some speed and Croda kept begging him to please slow down...

Skaters.jpg

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

dancinggnome.gif

I love it. He's just so gosh-darn festive!

Is he a garden gnome or a member of the Lollipop Guild? You decide.

All together, sing now:

"Ohhhhh, my boy Lollipop .......

He makes my heart go ...giddyup,

He sets my heart on fire .....

Filled with wild desire......

Uh, oh, oh, oh, my boy Lollipop!!"

{mirth, mirth......}

AJ

Originally posted by Persephone:

One fine Monday...Hiram asked Croda if he wanted to go skating. Croda was so excited...nobody would ever play with him except Hiram. Croda was kind of afraid because he had never skated before, so Hiram told him to hold on to the back of his shorts. Hiram started to really pick up some speed and Croda kept begging him to please slow down...

Skaters.jpg

Was it Steve Martin who said "If I had breasts I'd never leave the house?"

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Persephone:

Skaters.jpg

Was it Steve Martin who said "If I had breasts I'd never leave the house?"</font>

Was it Steve Martin who said "If I had breasts I'd never leave the house?"

I propose we start a 'Buy Croda a pair of breasts' collection.

Just think of the community accolades for keeping his type off the streets.

Mace

[ April 22, 2002, 04:15 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]