Sir, the Traditions of the Peng Challenge Thread are Rum, Sod-Off, and the Lash!

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Croda:

You will notice the subject here. One of the ears you see in these pictures is already hanging above my mantle. The other is soon to follow. I have offered a means of contest to the offending pup's owner (perhaps the pup's pet, who really knows?). I'm sure he will not fail to disappoint.<hr></blockquote>

Aww, isn't he cute??

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Elvis:

Dear Berli,

Your 6 loses came during TCP games where numbering turn files is even more stupid than it is in email games.

Love,

Elvis

P.S. Please thank the Mrs. again for me...my Mrs. is getting endless joy out of the picture.<hr></blockquote>

Also interesting as I do not play tcp/ip as I have a crappy dial up connection. Try again boy-o

DAMN! I knew I'd forgotten to add something to that IL-2 memo ... "any CessPoolers wishing to fly with Air-Cess must possess at LEAST half a brain." Oh well, I suppose it's too late now ... by all means jshandorf, send me an email.

I think it's pretty damned pathetic of Elvis (golly, there's two words you don't often see together gang, PATHETIC and Elvis {snort}) to:

(try to claim) victories that he never got OR

(actually) have kept track of his wins and losses since Lorak was gone.

Joe

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Patch:

Gates-slut, you don't have to worry about Yackednowyodels...I have already rendered him completely harmless. Maybe you shouldn't go anywhere alone with him just in case...but you two have so much in common both being SSNs.

<hr></blockquote>

Gate-slut

(grimace)... oh, me gawd, protect yerself, (shreaaaaaak)

Bates-Fluff, I want to say that we have absolutely nothing in common, I have charm, wit and sophistication and resemble, on me better days, something that might be taken for human in poor light... but no matter, there's always hope and the vague chance of improvement... now the stark choice that faces us is 1] do you accept the the paper bag to hide in 2] do you accept the challenge of a battle on this hallowed turf?

Yeknod

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

(actually) have kept track of his wins and losses since Lorak was gone.<hr></blockquote>

He didn't... he's making the numbers up as he goes. He uses that whiney I won't play anyone that numbers their files to avoid playing anyone that would kick his arse up between his ears (actually, after looking at his picture again, it looks like someone already kicked his arse up between his ears)

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

He didn't... he's making the numbers up as he goes. He uses that whiney I won't play anyone that numbers their files to avoid playing anyone that would kick his arse up between his ears (actually, after looking at his picture again, it looks like someone already kicked his arse up between his ears)<hr></blockquote>No, I got that Berli, I was just making the point that EITHER WAY he was pretty pathetic. Good observation about his picture though.

Joe

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Elvis:

Dear Berli,

Your 6 loses came during TCP games where numbering turn files is even more stupid than it is in email games.

Love,

Elvis

P.S. Please thank the Mrs. again for me...my Mrs. is getting endless joy out of the picture.<hr></blockquote>

Dear Berli,

Would you please tell Elvis your welcome for me? Thankyou!

Love,

Persephone

[ 01-09-2002: Message edited by: Patch ]</p>

Ok,

Too keep things on topic here I posted my thoughts on IL-2 at the cesspool topic on simhq.

( by the way, the fokking game kicks arse!)

I'm still trying to figure out if I fly better on tylox or off of it?

You can all go back to living your grimy unwashed lives now.

Lorak the loathed

Dear Elvis

Received your turn, with thanks.

Noted with interest about not numbering files in future... though just wondering if it is acceptable to name files, as below

Elvis_v_Yeknod_Bad_Luck

Elvis_v_Yeknod_Was_That_a_Tank

Elvis_v_Yeknod_Why_Are_They_Moving_Backwards

Elvis_v_Yeknod_Bwabwabwabwa

Elvis_v_Yeknod_Oops_That_Cost_Some_Points

Elvis_v_Yeknod_Somethin_Smokin

Elvis_v_Yeknod_I_Wouldnt_Do_That

Elvis_v_Yeknod_No_Im_Over_Here

Hope this meets with approval

Yeknod

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Gates-slut:

I am CRAZY about Microsoft!!! I especially LOVE WINXP. It totally ROCKS.<hr></blockquote>

Dear Mr Gates Slut,

We at MsCenter have been touched by your mails and all your cute drawings.

I know we are a bit late for Xmas but you'll be happy to learn that some of our Activation Features were meant for Kids like you in mind.

Starting next Monday, every AFV you'll buy in CM will proudly display our logo.

Don't thank us, it's kids like you who make us proud of doing quality softwares.

For all of your unregistered friends or those Heathen Mac or Linux users, here is a screenshot you'd have to put as a wallpaper on their computer to remind them of all the fun they are missing.

ArcherXP.jpg

Should 17 of them buy Windows XP, you'll receive a Service Pack where JagdTigers are less expansive than Hetzers and turns are auto-numbered.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

Dear Elvis

Received your turn, with thanks.

Noted with interest about not numbering files in future... though just wondering if it is acceptable to name files, as below

Elvis_v_Yeknod_Bad_Luck

Elvis_v_Yeknod_Was_That_a_Tank

Elvis_v_Yeknod_Why_Are_They_Moving_Backwards

Elvis_v_Yeknod_Bwabwabwabwa

Elvis_v_Yeknod_Oops_That_Cost_Some_Points

Elvis_v_Yeknod_Somethin_Smokin

Elvis_v_Yeknod_I_Wouldnt_Do_That

Elvis_v_Yeknod_No_Im_Over_Here

Hope this meets with approval

Yeknod<hr></blockquote>By GAWD Donkey-a-thon I give credit where credit is due ... and there's been damned little to your credit so far. This was, however, give me a second here ... {gacckk} ... very good.

Joe

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mensch:

oh ya I forgot that I'm making a scenario for Loudmouth and Stinky here.<hr></blockquote>

That's not a very nice thing to say about OGSF. It's true, but it's not nice.

Mace

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

By GAWD Donkey-a-thon I give credit where credit is due ... and there's been damned little to your credit so far. This was, however, give me a second here ... {gacckk} ... very good.

Joe<hr></blockquote>

Ah told ye hae had potaintial. Noo tha at's bein' fulfalled o' course, boot Ah stall thank at's there.....

Sae, are ye gwintae try oot thaim 3-d glasses fraim e-dimensional.com fer ye stankin' flight sim?

SirMacOberGruppenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastardABCDJimmy

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by OGSF:

stankin' flight sim?

<hr></blockquote>

Stank'in flight sim awlright.

Had me up till after 2am this morning trying to get it running smoother.

Ubisoft, fix or do sumfink!

Stuka,

What kind of machine do you have anyway?

I have:

P3-500mhz

128 meg ram

Geforce2-MX 32meg

soundblaster sound card.

I am running IL-2 fine at 1024-768 16 bit.

I have turned of in game music.

and I have the graphics set to medium.

It runs really good for me. Which surprised me on my low end system.

Lorak the loathed

OK, now I have to be plain here or the point might not get across to those of you who are thicker than two cesspool bricks laid end to end. Painfully frank, you might say.

All you stupid, insipid, microsludge using IBM clone scumbags that want to talk about IL2 or whatever piece of crap it is, please feel free to feck off over to that forum, lock your ankle to something firm and stay there until Berli starts singing show tunes.

There was a day, laddie, when a certain Justicar would shove a red-hot poker up the first SSN that went on and on and on about something other than the holiest of holys, being CMBO. Now I note, with severe dissatisfaction, that they have even brought their ubiquitous technical problems to this hallowed forum and expect them to be addressed.

Well the buck stops here, mister. I plan to ignore with huge amounts of seething disdain any member of the pool who persists in breaking the specific rules of the cesspool which pertain to CMyness of all discussions here. I will cease any and all discussions, games etc. with you, your name will be penned into my technical notebook and stricken through.

(unedited because I don't believe in the existence of Andreas)

BWAHAHAHAHA! *wipes tear* BWAHAHAAAAA!

Ah'm wid ye Goannahandamannagrandaspanna, bot tae have tha' daft pillock IronLungWoking post that straight after ye...BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

An' wi' nae further ado...at saims tha Gowanna hais called tha Justacarrot on a vurrry serious point o' orrrder! Hoo can hae bae a Justicarrot af'n hae cannae folla tha stankin' rools?!! Burn haim! Burn haim! Brang oot tha stenographers!!

SirMacOberGruppenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastardABCDJimmy

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Goanna:

tripe...

<hr></blockquote>

well...

I'd like Goanna, the lizard, right here tonight. I want him brought from his sandy roach infested slumber over there on Desert Lane, with all the other bush people, and I want him brought right here with a big ribbon on his head. And, I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no good, rotten, floor-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed, sack of monkey **** he is! Hallelujah! Holly ****! Where's the Tylenol?

Right then. I'm not sure exactly what, but there is some part of what the rotund elf just called me which has to be fighting words. Send us a setup or choose a second, you gimpy pillock and I will draw and quarter you then proceed to beat you senseless with your one good leg.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Goanna:

All you stupid, insipid, microsludge using IBM clone scumbags that want to talk about IL2 or whatever piece of crap it is, please feel free to feck off over to that forum, lock your ankle to something firm and stay there until Berli starts singing show tunes.

<hr></blockquote>

You want some WinXP with that order, sir?? Biggie Size? Techie Toy for the kids?