Quid Nomen Tuum Peng? (The Challenge)

Originally posted by Seanachai:

And thus was the evil spell cast by the cruel Southern Law Officer finally shattered, and the half-witted Aussie, Noba, rose to his fee and stared around him in wonderment.

SomeNachos, I believe the only one likely to rise to his fee around here would be Mr. Peeper, who will, I'm told, spring to his feet at the mere sound of jingling coins.

Papa

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not, of course, a serious Thread.

It is, however, a Thread that can still register a tragedy and not go on about a TV program in the same breath.

No American would have accepted this sort of behaviour after 9/11.

I know that there was no intentional slight, that it was simply unthinking behaviour.

And that this is not the Thread for debating issues.

But just a tad of respect, heartfelt, when it should come from the heart, is not out of place.

I will not do any further preaching, and apologize for being heavy-handed, but some things deserve more than a 'yeah, yeah, and what about...'.

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

There's no arguing with that Seanachai. (And I'm not sure that's a good thing.)

sigh...

I never doubted your heart, I only questioned your head.

There was no intent of casting you as a 'villain', because I know that you are not one. A little thought, is all.

Now, romp, play, and besport yourself as you will. This is, after all, the Peng Challenge Thread.

And as for the Gilmore Girls...I don't know her name, but the older sister? The one with the oval face, and slightly frowny, thought-filled good looks, with the long brown hair? She's totally hot. Damn near a goddess. Although I have never actually watched the show. But one can't help but notice a woman like that when you're cruising though the channels...

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Malakovski! Front and center, lad!

Beat the wet snot out of Berli's new Squire, Nestor.

Always ready to defend the cause!

I will beat said wet snot from said squire, sit on his broken form, and irritate him with poetry until he expires in the mud.

I'm off to compose a song of tauntning...

I was in Bali roughly three years ago and in fact enjoyed a rather inebriated evening at the 'Sari' club.

Where we sat was right on the street front only 5 or 6 feet from where cars were parked and that is quite a sobering thought as the carload of C4 is thought to have been parked right in front of the club.

Although I cannot say that I 'dodged a bullet' (being 3 years ago and all), it is still something I'd rather not think about.

What I would rather think about is the Gilmore girls....both of them....at the same time.

Ohhhh yessy indeedly doodly.

Originally posted by Stuka:

I was in Bali roughly three years ago and in fact enjoyed a rather inebriated evening at the 'Sari' club.

Where we sat was right on the street front only 5 or 6 feet from where cars were parked and that is quite a sobering thought as the carload of C4 is thought to have been parked right in front of the club.

Although I cannot say that I 'dodged a bullet' (being 3 years ago and all), it is still something I'd rather not think about.

What I would rather think about is the Gilmore girls....both of them....at the same time.

Ohhhh yessy indeedly doodly.

So it they'd struck 3 years ago, we might have been spared your endless recitations on 'threesomes'?

The world would indeed be a poorer place.

A better place, mind, but poorer.

All I can say is thank god my footy team didn't raise enough money for us to go on and end of season trip to Bali ( that was our aim at the start of the year ).

Instead we are going to go to Brissy for the cricket, oh and also to show those Queensland sheilas what real men look like.

Stuka, have you got the game yet, you oozing Aussie chancre?

It's just that the other Aussies are starting to snicker about 'Stuka and his little insufficiency'.

It pains me to see you being mocked. Well, being mocked 'poorly' that is. Seeing you abused properly is a point of pride. Leaving it in the hands of the other primitive pouched mammals degrades the level of scorn you've earned by being vulgar and un-evolved.

The best part of my Quest to Crush All Australians is that it doesn't leave the abuse and belittlement of them in the hands of other Aussies, a role for which they are simply not suited.

Might as well send poodles out on the veldt to hunt down and kill chihuahuas.

Yes Seanachai, I do have the game and have had it for almost a week.

Although, save for one scabby little scenario in Stalingrad where I chased all the Russkies away with no more than stern looks, I have'nt had a chance to organise a setup for anybody.

The good lady Stuka was involved in her second car crash in less than a year last thursday and is laid up with whiplash and back strain, ergo moi is lucky enough to be handed all the chores on top of my job and studies leaving precious little time for my usual meticulous, time-consuming unit placements.

As such, you may now stand a chance against me.

BTW, I love poodles, but I couldn't eat a whole one.

Originally posted by Speedy:

...to show those Queensland sheilas what real men look like.

They'll have to wait for a bit longer for a real man, because I'm not planning to go up there any time soon.

Mace

PS Thanks for the kind thoughts re Bali. If I didn't detest and hate you all so much I'd love you all.

Posted by PROFESSOR Slapdragon in the previous thread :

Yes, my good Noba. I was waiting for your post of the recount of the epic battle you fought, of which I used to have screen shots about for (then I changed jobs).

However, it is time:

Noba. As the long suffering squire to myself, I hereby promote you to the rank of noble (or nobel if you like dynamite) knight, knigget of all true standing, who is allowed all of the boons and standings in the MBT. Now here is the forum in triplicate, please have it signed by Berli the beta testing Beowulf of the underdark and you are in.

By the way, the case of Australian beer you paid for the honor was excellent, but next time send Tasmanian Beer. And please, challenge someone, hopefully Meeks or Sean, and beat them in a contest in honor of me.

By the way, you can now officially call me Professor Slapdragon.

Ahh, blessed relief. Maybe!

Err. Do I have to challenge a non-poster, and/or a drunken, soporified, bottle-fed Gnome. Well, it's a dirty job - but someone has to do it.

Sigh.

Noba.

Originally posted by Noba:

Lookie here.

My first tripppple post. Wow. Impressive.

Noba.

Practice makes perfect!

While I'm here and since the Justicar seem to be remiss in his duties and not announcing things he should..can one of the old ones announce Simon's knighthood please (so I can get him off my books)

Mace

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

Lookie here.

My first tripppple post. Wow. Impressive.

Noba.

Practice makes perfect!

While I'm here and since the Justicar seem to be remiss in his duties and not announcing things he should..can one of the old ones announce Simon's knighthood please (so I can get him off my books)

Mace</font>