Quid Nomen Tuum Peng? (The Challenge)

This is the Peng Challenge thread. Don't post in here to impress your friends or your grandmother.

First, you are not welcome here at all. If you choose to stay, its on your head if someone decides to get nasty. We are nasty. Some of us smell bad and have some atrocious manners.

Third, you have to earn a place in our presence. Just wandering in and mentioning that you know Leonard Nimoy won't work any more.

Spork, taunt, taunt, and taunt again. Look it up, sparky.

For all of the clever little specks of offal that say things like "minute is over", your little bus is waiting for you with all of the other intellectually impaired freaks of nature. I would heap ahborance upon your unworthy, mishappen heads, but God has already done that to you.

Where was I? Pick a person and challenge him and/or her. Some are hermaphroditic in nature and enjoy poetry. Try not to stare.

[ October 15, 2002, 05:52 PM: Message edited by: Hiram Sedai ]

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hirsute Hiram’s Gamey Updates

Before we begin with the usual frivolity, I must note that the Old Firm has deigned to discard our PBEM altercation to search for better opponents. I wasn’t surprised, but I was a bit saddened. I had offered this gentlemen a berth in the winning spot in a CMBB PBEM in that we were starting a CMBO PBEM and did not complete it. I have yet another reason to be unhappy now. If the person known as Geier decides to look for an easy win, I am game. One might surmise that he feared my CMBB aptitude and demurred for reasons unknown to the rest of us. Still, he remains my hero. (him and Germanboy of course)

Now, what you’ve all been waiting for:

JDMorse Cute little scenario. I’m German and attacking while he is defending and cheating. Well, he has potential for cheating. My brave troops are knocking at his barrister door and attempting to gain entrance to his wine cellar. When all is said and done, I hope to have his entrails as an ornament for my front porch. One can hope.

Seanachai Tiny place with little to do. I am pummeling his soldiers with arty while he whines and preens. Perhaps his poetics skills will save him. Maybe one of his gods or goddesses will redeem him and he will come away with a draw.

Elvis He has earned my eternal disdain in this scenario. It is a small city with 30 Russian soldiers per square inch. I am the “other side” and things don’t look good for the home team. I could accuse him of cheating, but that would be passé.

Lindan His Polish troops wander aimlessly in the snow searching for me. It is amusing in a pedantic way. Since I am the personification of being pedantic, I get a good chuckle.

Speedbump He is a week and wimpy girly man. I will flex my armor and he will hear a thunder crack. His flabby forces will run before me like a 4th grade class of Biology after discovering their test subjects were alive after all.

Moriarty What is old, is new again. He waits for me on the other side of the forest. His trepidation is heavily scented and I am ready to pummel him into oblivion. I could say “boo” and he would scamper to the end of the map.

Goanna How I abhor him. I yearn to eviscerate his troops and leave them lying in pile by the flag they struggle to reach. His armor is currently raping and humiliating a platoon of mine. This is still a CMBO game and he is teaching me a lesson. The Uber Gecko is indeed “uber”. Much to learn, hope he has fun. La tee da!! (This is denial, nothing more)

Lorak We are starting a little CMBB QB with my Rumanian forces facing off against his cabbage eating, live stock raping, vodka drinking, communist forces. We already know that I will spank his rotund hindquarters. So, off to more important topics.

In the last year, I’ve had more luck with CMBB than I’ve had with the fairer sex. I’m certain that none of you will read this portion of my text because I have no one’s name bolded. I earn approximately 6 or 7 Front Penetrations in CMBB whereas I earn none in real life. I find this somewhat disconcerting. I encourage the owners of the plump rump to “back that thing up” and let them know that I am “mad for the bacon”. Still, they spurn my advances. I would mention names, but that would confuse the Bard. He would state something silly like “I’m glad I’m not fill-in-blank”.

One day, gentlemen…I will tap that booty. I will frolic is the fields of the magnificent booties. That will be my nirvana. You will all be a bad memory for me that gives me heartburn in the middle of the night.

Originally posted by Berli:

You are a heathen, however you have pasted your test. I hereby claim Festor as squire.

Seanachai!

Trot your squire out! We are in need of a squire joust. I will send a map to Mace and have him purchase the troops. Mace will send it to you for weather and such. Sound good?

Done, oh Dark and Malignant Power!

Malakovski! Front and center, lad!

Beat the wet snot out of Berli's new Squire, Nestor.

For Nestor, despite a thoroughly deplorable view of Russian literature, is now Squire to an old, and extremely dishonourable house.

As are you.

It is only fitting that you make like a duo missing the third stooge, and entertain us all.

Originally posted by Berli:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />

Originally posted by dalem:

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeng-Oh!

Pe-e-e-eng-Oh!

Challenge come and me want get tuuuurns.

Thank you! Good night![/qb

Shut your pie hole, Seanachai. It was one Hell of a lot better than most of the ****e you post for sing songs</font>

Originally posted by Slapdragon:

Yes, my good Noba. I was waiting for your post of the recount of the epic battle you fought, of which I used to have screen shots about for (then I changed jobs).

However, it is time:

Noba. As the long suffering squire to myself, I hereby promote you to the rank of noble (or nobel if you like dynamite) knight, knigget of all true standing, who is allowed all of the boons and standings in the MBT. Now here is the forum in triplicate, please have it signed by Berli the beta testing Beowulf of the underdark and you are in.

By the way, the case of Australian beer you paid for the honor was excellent, but next time send Tasmanian Beer. And please, challenge someone, hopefully Meeks or Sean, and beat them in a contest in honor of me.

By the way, you can now officially call me Professor Slapdragon.

And thus was the evil spell cast by the cruel Southern Law Officer finally shattered, and the half-witted Aussie, Noba, rose to his fee and stared around him in wonderment.

"I am reborn!" The unutterably silly toad declaimed to the 'Pool. "What brave new world is this, that has such creatures in it? And what in bloody hell am I standing in?"

And all raised up their voices in chorus:

Noba, Knight of the 'Pool! Noba has been released from durance vile!

And a passerby (so deeply lost that homicide would have been a kindness) asked: Why do the people carry on so?

And was told:

"Oh, another Australians been raised to a status above his merit. Stick around, next they make him wear a toilet seat around his neck ."

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Mind you I wasn't speaking of your particular... peculiarities, but of the thread in general.

You are becoming tiresome.

Quick, do something clever (well, clever for you) to distract me from my growing desire to pronounce sanctions against you.

Oh, well done, Hiram! Using Latin was a very clever ploy! Everyone is avoiding the place like the plague.

Even the regular suspects.

We've had how many threads started by the ever annoying Panzer Leader? And the Thread survived each and every one.

If the Thread survives your latest venture into shunned Mediterranean languages, what will you try next? Etruscan?

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Seanachai, who'll be getting a setup right soonish:

<font size=-1>If the Thread survives your latest venture into shunned Mediterranean languages, what will you try next? Etruscan?</font>

I vote for Linear B. Then we'll find out just how Old the Old Ones truly are.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Oh, well done, Hiram! Using Latin was a very clever ploy! Everyone is avoiding the place like the plague.

Even the regular suspects.

We've had how many threads started by the ever annoying Panzer Leader? And the Thread survived each and every one.

If the Thread survives your latest venture into shunned Mediterranean languages, what will you try next? Etruscan?

Except a SSN promptly wandered in.

Which just proves it's hopeless.

BTW, how about a turn this week?

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Hirsute Hiram’s Gamey Updates

Speedbump He is a week and wimpy girly man. I will flex my armor and he will hear a thunder crack. His flabby forces will run before me like a 4th grade class of Biology after discovering their test subjects were alive after all.

They might....if you ever sent a turn!!! Git...

Speedbump

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Mind you I wasn't speaking of your particular... peculiarities, but of the thread in general.

Quick, do something clever (well, clever for you) to distract me from my growing desire to pronounce sanctions against you.</font>

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Quick, do something clever (well, clever for you) to distract me from my growing desire to pronounce sanctions against you.</font>

Originally posted by Persephone:

Yes, Seanachai and Panzer Leader are a married couple...Panzer Leader is really Mrs. ÜberGnome. That's why he has no yarbles...He's not a HE....He's a SHE!

Sorry you two...I just couldn't keep it a secret any longer.

Persephone

First Treeburst/Roxy, now Panzer Leader/Mrs. UberGnome.

Where will it all end?

Badly I hope.

Bali is the No 1 holiday destination for many young Aussies and especially so for sandgropers (WA residents). In conversations around this wide, sunburnt country, practically everyone knows of someone who has travelled to Bali or indeed they have been there themselves.

I have yet to see any reference to the current Bali bombing tragedy either in this thread or any other, so I hereby declare 1 minutes silence in honour of all those people (including 100's of Aussies, both young and old) who either lost their lives or were injured.

God bless 'em.

AJ

[ October 15, 2002, 09:50 PM: Message edited by: AussieJeff ]