A witty Peng Challenge and other Oxymorons

Stuka quoteth...

Shaddupp with the poncy Aussie rules sing-songs already!

We officionados of Rugby League *stands to attention with hand on heart* know that our teams don't need to warble sissy lyrics at each other. Oh no, it is far more practicle to tear another teams head off in a high tackle and drive the remains into the turf* with an accidently mis-placed elbow.

Oh nice Mr. Stuka, you forgot to mention offering proctological examinations in the scrums...

Seanachai said...snip

Or did Slapdragon get smarmy with him?
You should not speak ill of my Liege, especially as he has not been sighted for a while. I worry, I do...Liege-less ?

Noba.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Noba:

Well, look at that....300 posts...waiting, waiting.

Noba.

<BIG><BIG><BIG>5.... 4...... <SMALL>3........<SMALL>

(Puts fingers in ears.......)

AJ

SOB

-------------------------

<FONT COLOR = WHITE><SMALL>

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing."

<FONT COLOR = BLACK>Berlichtingen

<small>[ March 23, 2002, 02:07 AM: Message edited by: AussieJeff ]

We are an improvident lot.

The time comes round, the knacker man stands forth, knife raised and all a-grin, and what have we, between us, and eternity?

A few, quite drunk, Australians.

Now, does anyone begin to see, as through a glass, and darkly, why I have dragged all these sodden Australians in here?

One of you did, recently, but I can't be troubled to remember who the bloody hell it was, but he was gifted above all other pillocks.

And here it is, lads and lassies:

My goal has been, from the get-go, to see that the Sun Never Sets On the Peng Challenge Thread.

As simple as that, and certainly as simple as most of the Australians.

I would love to see a rolling wave of honey-golden sunlight spill each morning over the Mother Beautiful Thread, with each day it's attendants and devotees rising, greeting whatever they consider the day, and singing its praises.

Well, actually, more like belittling the last lot of Peng Challenge Threaders that posted, but it's all part of the Scheme.

What was it that idjit said:

"Genius round the world stands hand in hand, and one shock of recognition runs the whole circle round"

Originally posted by Stuka:

Hands up who like rugby League.

Don't you mean

"Put your hands up those who like rugby league"

AJ

SOB

----------------------

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me."

<FONT COLOR = BLACK>

Lars

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I see no sign that anyone with any forethought is likely to come forward, and the Aussie's are all playing mumbledy peg with Mace's dates, so I will begin, again.

I don't like Mace's dates. Please post me some sweetmeats instead, for I am ravenous.

Lipsmackingly,

AJ

SOB

------------------------

"I was with this girl the other night and from the way she was responding to my skillful caresses, you would have sworn that she was conscious from the top of her head to the tag on her toes."<FONT COLOR = BLACK>

Croda

feh and poot on the lot of you. I want to go home. I am tired. sober. alone in a friggin koala tea inn, with a lousey 53K dialup connection that is costing a billion dollars a minute. and I go and read the thread and what do i see? well, the thread of course you idiots, but is it a good thread? is it really mutha beautiful? no it is not. The only thing of any import at all was berli putting the boot in.

Bard? I am disappointed. Do you have gainful employ? if not your posts should be far better crafted and MUCH more lengthy than they have been of late.

I have been let down by a woman. again. why do I keep putting faith in the faithless? why must I expect feck from the feckless? and why oh why oh why do I waste my valuable time on you lot? who bloody cares anyway right? This week started with the loud brightness of unforseen opportunity and it has ended in the silent dark of squandered hope. There is no point in going on. My hairy thundering cosmic muffin has long since forsaken me, and there is nothing for which to look forward except a long, painful fading away. IT IS A GOOD DAY TO DIE LADS!

so please, have a good day.

Peng

Originally posted by MrPeng:

feh and poot on the lot of you. I want to go home. I am tired. sober. alone in a friggin koala tea inn, with a lousey 53K dialup connection that is costing a billion dollars a minute. and I go and read the thread and what do i see? well, the thread of course you idiots, but is it a good thread? is it really mutha beautiful? no it is not. The only thing of any import at all was berli putting the boot in.

Bard? I am disappointed. Do you have gainful employ? if not your posts should be far better crafted and MUCH more lengthy than they have been of late.

I have been let down by a woman. again. why do I keep putting faith in the faithless? why must I expect feck from the feckless? and why oh why oh why do I waste my valuable time on you lot? who bloody cares anyway right? This week started with the loud brightness of unforseen opportunity and it has ended in the silent dark of squandered hope. There is no point in going on. My hairy thundering cosmic muffin has long since forsaken me, and there is nothing for which to look forward except a long, painful fading away. IT IS A GOOD DAY TO DIE LADS!

so please, have a good day.

Peng

Peng, fellow Olde One, I understand your pain. My posts have, indeed, lacked. I have promised Persephone more stories, Berli more histories, and I promise you, Oh Curmudgeon of the Holy Thread, more Judgement.

Peng, this Thread belongs to the gods, and they shall, by this hand, have their pound of flesh. As shall you.

Now, you sorry lot of idjits, make your way over to our New Home. If you can't find it, then you don't belong there, now do you?

[ March 23, 2002, 03:33 AM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]