RoW II: The Boots & Tracks Brawl (Part V)

Originally posted by Treeburst155:

I will be posting the results to this thread on or before October 1st. At that time, the section winners (finalists eligible for prizes) will know who they are.

We probably need to start a discussion about the finals. We have three more brand new scenarios. All players are eligible to play in the finals; but with CMBB out, I suspect many will decline.

If you want to play in the finals (even if you don't win your section), post here with your email address if it is not in your profile. I feel certain lots of my addresses are out of date since I sent out the RoW II games.

Treeburst155 out.

Put me down :D

bbalaban@rim.net this is my work number (BlackBerry) ;)

TB,

FWIIW I thought HftH really favoured the Allied Player and I await all the results to be announced to see if that was the case.

;)

Tero on the other hand might think differently.

As always the games do not always come out the way you think because players play so differently.

smile.gif

H

Ted,

You really shouldn't feel obligated to play in the finals unless you win your section. The modified Nabla system works fine if we don't get enough finals players.

The section winners themselves will cause each scenario to be played six times. If I can interest 12 others in the finals, I can get a good median (12 instances of each scenario)anyway. BTW, I will need multiples of four for the finals.

All who have posted here are IN. Ted, I won't count you at this point. smile.gif

Treeburst155 out.

Treeburst155 out.

OK TB thanks.

But if you need me for any reason, to help out with the scoring or to round out a group of 4, filling in as a replacement or helping with the organization, anything, please don’t hesitate to ask. I’d be more than happy to help.

That goes for this or any future tournament.

And I am looking forward to the CMBB tourney!

Ted

Sounds great, Ted!

There's a good chance I'll need a replacement. It's the nature of the beast. smile.gif You're on the top of the list for that.

To All,

I'm pleasantly surprised so many of you are still interested in these finals with CMBB out.

CMBO may not be top dog anymore, but it's just as good of a game today as it was six months ago. smile.gif

I will be very busy this next couple weeks with tourney stuff, starting now. I'll be taking over a bunch of games to knock out the last few turns first. Then I will be crunching scores, and posting them here. After that, I will secure and send out all the finals games. These things take quite a bit of time.

Work may interfere some with all of these things, but I'll just do the best I can. IOW, I won't be spending any time with CMBB or TacOps 4 for a few weeks. smile.gif

I hope to have the finals games delivered by the weekend of October 4-6, but that is fairly optimistic. It might be a week later if work gets too ugly for me. It also depends on how many games I have to finish for people. I'll be figuring that out, and sending emails as sson as I'm done posting here. Check this thread often for the next couple weeks. Lots will be happening.

Fight On!

Treeburst155 out.

Don't rush TB. More speed less haste, and all that. Besides, I'm busy writing up AARs, so a break between now and the finals is no bad thing anyway, IMHO.

And I won't be seeing CMBB down here next to Antarctica for a few weeks anyway :(

Jens

aka Rat

My emails to you keeps coming back as undeliverable :( and has the following error message attached:

The message that you sent was undeliverable to the following:

jensrat@hotmail.com (552 Requested action not taken: exceeded storage allocation)

Maybe your mailbox is full? :confused:

I will continue to try until I hear from you either here or via email.