RoW II: The Boots & Tracks Brawl (Part V)

Originally posted by Treeburst155:

Mike8g,

Send your TabPub files to me. I will forward them to him.

On AARs for the Finals round, there will be no extra points awarded. This does not mean Boots & Tracks does not want AARs. It means that I would prefer the prize winners be determined by score alone, once in the Finals.

AARs would be VERY much appreciated. In fact, I told B&T leader, Scott Boston, that I would start giving points for AARs in the Finals of future tourneys if we don't get much feedback on these three scenarios. So, give us an AAR or a scenario review, please. There is no such thing as too much feedback. It's a great way to say "thanks" to Boots & Tracks.

Fight On!

Treeburst155 out.

I have a 55 gallon drum of whoop ass sitting next to me, and I swear by God I will open it if I don't get an AAR from everyone last one of you!!!

Originally posted by Treeburst155:

FOG OF WAR

No discussion of scenarios is allowed on the forum until ALL players in all three tourneys have completed a scenario. I will let you know when it is alright to talk about a scenario. It won't happen until near the end of the tourney.

No game results are to be revealed on the forum. You won't know who beat who until all is revealed at the end. Think before you post, and remember, no game scores, no blow by blow descriptions of the last movie, no general discussion about the scenarios, etc..

Please think before you drink...err...I mean post. Thanks! smile.gif

Check your E-mail, Boris, and you'll learn that what you're seeing is routine rabbit abatement.

Everyone sent me a turn and was just E-mailed one in reply. Fate and I are vying with one another for the military ineptitude award, Boris and I are barely in contact, and Tero and I are shooting each other when and where the opportunity presents itself. Pretty underwhelming so far, though.

Regards,

John Kettler

Fate,

You didn't see the royal cock-up on my end. Let's just say I have a large indentation in my forehead from a certain trademark Homer Simpson action. Your unorthodox dance steps and locale for same are your business. Footloose indeed!

Am not exactly stomping Boris into pulp either in the latest movie. Disgusted, I sent it back.

Regards,

John Kettler

Boris's men have apparently decided they want Hassenpfeffer for dinner, thus have stopped to gather the freshly abated ones.

Tero and I continue to hammer each other, but I fear that his hammer's rather more effective than mine at present. I intend to correct this as soon as possible.

Regards,

John Kettler

Originally posted by John Kettler:

Boris's men have apparently decided they want Hassenpfeffer for dinner, thus have stopped to gather the freshly abated ones.

Tero and I continue to hammer each other, but I fear that his hammer's rather more effective than mine at present. I intend to correct this as soon as possible.

Regards,

John Kettler

Give my men a break. They had to take a leek before over running you.