Peng west of the Pecos: The Challenge goes to Texas

All right you varmints, look here -- this here's the Peng Challenge thread, and we jes' have a few rules fer ya:

1) Yer ain't warnted here. Sod off.

io) Are you still here? Go on, git! Sod off!

wert) If y'all been thinkin' you should stick around these parts, y'all been thinkin' too much. Sod off.

alphabravo) Y'all need to ken that this here is a Challenge thread. Pick out some low down varmint scum suckin' newbie (like yer ownself), and taunt him. Tell him what an ugly old cuss he is, and challenge him to a game of CM.

432) Don't mess with one of the old hands, 'cuz they won't give you the time o' day.

&^*^) This here state's in the Buckle o' the Bible belt, so y'all don't need to cuss, con sarn it. And, bein' civilized like all us Texans, y'all don't need to bring in any o' that east-coast, race, color, creed or religion taunting, either. 'Round these hyar parts, we jes like good old fashioned PERSONAL taunts.

zxyw) If'n any o' y'all seem worth a dang, we might jes keep yer scrawny hide around fer a while. Or, y'all could jes' sod off.

[ May 09, 2002, 10:11 AM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right you varmints, look here -- this here's the Peng Challenge thread, and we jes' have a few rules fer ya:

1) Yer ain't warnted here. Sod off.

io) Are you still here? Go on, git! Sod off!

wert) If y'all been thinkin' you should stick around these parts, y'all been thinkin' too much. Sod off.

alphabravo) Y'all need to ken that this here is a Challenge thread. Pick out some low down varmint scum suckin' newbie (like yer ownself), and taunt him. Tell him what an ugly old cuss he is, and challenge him to a game of CM.

432) Don't mess with one of the old hands, 'cuz they won't give you the time o' day.

&^*^) This here state's in the Buckle o' the Bible belt, so y'all don't need to cuss, con sarn it. And, bein' civilized like all us Texans, y'all don't need to bring in any o' that east-coast, race, color, creed or religion taunting, either. 'Round these hyar parts, we jes like good old fashioned PERSONAL taunts.

zxyw) If'n any o' y'all seem worth a dang, we might jes keep yer scrawny hide around fer a while. Or, y'all could jes' sod off.

[ May 09, 2002, 10:11 AM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

"Lorak

Member # 941

posted May 08, 2002 09:59 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Persephone:

I am also requesting a vote for Yeknod to lose his Squirehood too and make him a Kanigget of the Cesspool. I think the Donkey has more than proven himself to be worthy of the title.

Persephone

I see no problem with this. I have also recieved an e-mail or two expressing this wish also.

That and the fact I think it will upset some older ones...

Lorak"

Sae at as written, sae as at done! Wi' mah mighty heeland chaist puffed oot ain pride, an' a wee tear ain tha corner o' mah eye, at's mah solemn duty tae acknowlaidge tha wisdom an' authority o' Lord Lorak tha Loathed an' usher mae squire Idjit Yeknodathon aintae Kannigethood....BOOT!!

Raise ye cups tae Sir Yeknod o' tha Thistle, a Kanniget o' tha Cess an' sae on.

Thas also makes Lord Lorak tha Loathed tha' prood Grand Leige o' Sir Yeknod cos brothers an' sisters hae Ah none, boot tha mon's Leige as mah Leige's ex-Squire, sae tae speak.

Did Ah mainshun tha Ah slapped tha goobers oot o' Lars just recently? AND Ah gave a charity win tae Speedy. Ah'm sae feckin' guid sumteems.

SirMacOberGruppenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastardABCDJimmy

"Lorak

Member # 941

posted May 08, 2002 09:59 PM

quote:

Originally posted by Persephone:

I am also requesting a vote for Yeknod to lose his Squirehood too and make him a Kanigget of the Cesspool. I think the Donkey has more than proven himself to be worthy of the title.

Persephone

I see no problem with this. I have also recieved an e-mail or two expressing this wish also.

That and the fact I think it will upset some older ones...

Lorak"

Sae at as written, sae as at done! Wi' mah mighty heeland chaist puffed oot ain pride, an' a wee tear ain tha corner o' mah eye, at's mah solemn duty tae acknowlaidge tha wisdom an' authority o' Lord Lorak tha Loathed an' usher mae squire Idjit Yeknodathon aintae Kannigethood....BOOT!!

Thas also makes Lord Lorak tha Loathed tha' prood Grand Leige o' Sir Yeknod cos brothers an' sisters hae Ah none, boot tha mon's Leige as mah Leige's ex-Squire, sae tae speak.

Did Ah mainshun tha Ah slapped tha goobers oot o' Lars just recently? AND Ah gave a charity win tae Speedy. Ah'm sae feckin' guid sumteems.

SirMacOberGruppenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastardABCDJimmy

Ya takes off to the bar for a while to chat up some married women of low morals and a dang northern slick lawyer type gets in ahead of ya.

His belly needs ventilating for the hot desert sun.

At least it wasn’t an Antipodean.

Ya takes off to the bar for a while to chat up some married women of low morals and a dang northern slick lawyer type gets in ahead of ya.

His belly needs ventilating for the hot desert sun.

At least it wasn’t an Antipodean.

Really? Where is he then? Hasn't been around here for a while now has he? That's the problem with Squires these days, no stick-to-it-iveness. Do we really want another absentee Knight? I think not.

Let him show up again, and proclaim that he won't just run off as the whim strikes and I'll support the motion, otherwise my duty as Justicar is clear.

Joe

Really? Where is he then? Hasn't been around here for a while now has he? That's the problem with Squires these days, no stick-to-it-iveness. Do we really want another absentee Knight? I think not.

Let him show up again, and proclaim that he won't just run off as the whim strikes and I'll support the motion, otherwise my duty as Justicar is clear.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Raise ye cups tae Sir Yeknod o' tha Thistle, a Kanniget o' tha Cess an' sae on.

Joe</font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Raise ye cups tae Sir Yeknod o' tha Thistle, a Kanniget o' tha Cess an' sae on.

Joe</font>

Excuse me, can some one point me toward the real Peng Challenge thread???

Seems like some drawling Tex-ass cowboy hijacked the real thread and brung it to this skanky place...

More like "How the Peng was lost, and, for some incomprehensible reason, was later found in Texas"

"This title is so lame..."

I said "This title is so lame..."

"Okay ladies and, er..., um..., whatever. Get with the program!"

(the Pool) *how lame is it?*

"Thank you, much better."

"This title is lamer than a one legged dog...

so lame that the SPCA had to lock it up so Mother Theresa wouldn't shoot it...

so lame that it almost made me go hunt down one of OGSF's stories about his wee spaniel to show how lame it was...

Thank Berli I didn't have to go that far...

Excuse me, can some one point me toward the real Peng Challenge thread???

Seems like some drawling Tex-ass cowboy hijacked the real thread and brung it to this skanky place...

More like "How the Peng was lost, and, for some incomprehensible reason, was later found in Texas"

I said "This title is so lame..."

"Okay ladies and, er..., um..., whatever. Get with the program!"

(the Pool) *how lame is it?*

"Thank you, much better."

"This title is lamer than a one legged dog...

so lame that the SPCA had to lock it up so Mother Theresa wouldn't shoot it...

so lame that it almost made me go hunt down one of OGSF's stories about his wee spaniel to show how lame it was...

Thank Berli I didn't have to go that far...

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by some useless SSN:

this is pathetic, i used to have some small shred of respect for Peng but if this is the vaunted Mother-Beautiful Thread i was so warned about, then we ought to sell texas to cuba

</font>
  • Sod off.</font>
  • Tell us more about this deal with Cuba. How much rum would we get?</font>
  • MrSpkr neglected to mention the little 91-9 thrashing that I just inflicted on his Volksturm defenders, oh yes. Lorak, make it so.</font>
  • What do you mean, you had respect for Peng?? SOD OFF. It might be contagious.</font>

[ May 09, 2002, 02:31 AM: Message edited by: PondScum ]

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by some useless SSN:

this is pathetic, i used to have some small shred of respect for Peng but if this is the vaunted Mother-Beautiful Thread i was so warned about, then we ought to sell texas to cuba

</font>
  • Sod off.</font>
  • Tell us more about this deal with Cuba. How much rum would we get?</font>
  • MrSpkr neglected to mention the little 91-9 thrashing that I just inflicted on his Volksturm defenders, oh yes. Lorak, make it so.</font>
  • What do you mean, you had respect for Peng?? SOD OFF. It might be contagious.</font>

[ May 09, 2002, 02:31 AM: Message edited by: PondScum ]

Originally posted by Slapdragon:

Now, maybe Mace can get away in singleness, but the rest of us need to have a confidant and a life partner, and do not have access to life like party dolls.

Ya daft git!

I'm married* with children.

Believe it or not.

Mace

* status currently under review

Originally posted by Slapdragon:

Now, maybe Mace can get away in singleness, but the rest of us need to have a confidant and a life partner, and do not have access to life like party dolls.

Ya daft git!

I'm married* with children.

Believe it or not.

Mace

* status currently under review