I've fallen off of the Peng Challenge and I can't get up!

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

ps. Tomorrow is my birthday. I will not be at work - as if you lot care....but if any one wants a TCP/IP game tomorrow morning Western Standard time, about 10:am in Australia, send me an e-mail.

Sorry, I won't be able to give you a birthday match, but 10AM WST was 4AM last Tuesday for me. However, I will wish you every condolence on the anniversary of the beginning of your miserable existence. Perhaps I will go to Israel and uproot a tree in your name.</font>

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

ps. Tomorrow is my birthday. I will not be at work - as if you lot care....but if any one wants a TCP/IP game tomorrow morning Western Standard time, about 10:am in Australia, send me an e-mail.

Sorry, I won't be able to give you a birthday match, but 10AM WST was 4AM last Tuesday for me. However, I will wish you every condolence on the anniversary of the beginning of your miserable existence. Perhaps I will go to Israel and uproot a tree in your name.</font>

Originally posted by Noba:

Posted by the...On the way to being the mostest loser person.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />

At long last, the epic Squirrely Joust known throughout the Kingdom of Cess as "The Bridges of Hell" has finally sputtered to a gloomy end.

And as fate would have it, I managed to instill a magnificent Total Axis Loss upon mineself -starting no doubt with my initial pressing of the "GO" button.

Of course, victor Noba of the clan Slaphappy will be along shortly, to vainly bray pomp and valour upon hisself.

You called ? I heard my name.....

Yeesiree Bob ! It was a hammering. A veritable trouncing. Naaaay, a Masterfull display of cunning, wile, and superb tactics. Brilliant even. {Even if I do say so myself}. And AJ, I think your breathing is the problem laddy.

The score came in at 80 - 14 in my favour. ( I had to let him kill a couple of my troops to keep him interested...) Still, 132 files later - we finished. The only low point to all this assuredly worthwhile victory on my part is...I can't get screen dumps from my Voodoo 2 card. Sigh. Stuffitt I say.

No doubt some grog/pillocky/tekko wannabees will be able to explain how to achieve this.

Talk amongst yourselves, I'm off to blow my whistle at silly gits who don't know Touch Rugby Rules.

Noba.

ps. Tomorrow is my birthday. I will not be at work - as if you lot care....but if any one wants a TCP/IP game tomorrow morning Western Standard time, about 10:am in Australia, send me an e-mail.</font>

Originally posted by Noba:

Posted by the...On the way to being the mostest loser person.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />

At long last, the epic Squirrely Joust known throughout the Kingdom of Cess as "The Bridges of Hell" has finally sputtered to a gloomy end.

And as fate would have it, I managed to instill a magnificent Total Axis Loss upon mineself -starting no doubt with my initial pressing of the "GO" button.

Of course, victor Noba of the clan Slaphappy will be along shortly, to vainly bray pomp and valour upon hisself.

You called ? I heard my name.....

Yeesiree Bob ! It was a hammering. A veritable trouncing. Naaaay, a Masterfull display of cunning, wile, and superb tactics. Brilliant even. {Even if I do say so myself}. And AJ, I think your breathing is the problem laddy.

The score came in at 80 - 14 in my favour. ( I had to let him kill a couple of my troops to keep him interested...) Still, 132 files later - we finished. The only low point to all this assuredly worthwhile victory on my part is...I can't get screen dumps from my Voodoo 2 card. Sigh. Stuffitt I say.

No doubt some grog/pillocky/tekko wannabees will be able to explain how to achieve this.

Talk amongst yourselves, I'm off to blow my whistle at silly gits who don't know Touch Rugby Rules.

Noba.

ps. Tomorrow is my birthday. I will not be at work - as if you lot care....but if any one wants a TCP/IP game tomorrow morning Western Standard time, about 10:am in Australia, send me an e-mail.</font>

Off to Denver, can you imagine a more hideous fate ... well, other than having to go to Australia of course.

In any case, Harv I expect you to be a good little toadie and take lots of notes about who says what and so forth. Remember that no one likes you anyway, you being Canadian and all, so you're sure as hell not going to be hurting your social standing here.

Speaking of standings, I've been disturbed (well, yes, that too) by the number of posts referring to your winning games of CM! Now I thought I'd made it clear that a Knight of the CessPool cares not for such things, but just to reinforce the lesson, your paper for this week (since I'll be out of town) is "Winning is for Losers". Full footnotes of course and be sure to pull heavily from Agua Perdido's fine work "jshandorf and Andreas ... Winning Ugly and Being Ugly, Coincidence?"

I'll try to check in during the week ... you should be so lucky.

Joe

Off to Denver, can you imagine a more hideous fate ... well, other than having to go to Australia of course.

In any case, Harv I expect you to be a good little toadie and take lots of notes about who says what and so forth. Remember that no one likes you anyway, you being Canadian and all, so you're sure as hell not going to be hurting your social standing here.

Speaking of standings, I've been disturbed (well, yes, that too) by the number of posts referring to your winning games of CM! Now I thought I'd made it clear that a Knight of the CessPool cares not for such things, but just to reinforce the lesson, your paper for this week (since I'll be out of town) is "Winning is for Losers". Full footnotes of course and be sure to pull heavily from Agua Perdido's fine work "jshandorf and Andreas ... Winning Ugly and Being Ugly, Coincidence?"

I'll try to check in during the week ... you should be so lucky.

Joe

Are one of you pointy eared dweebs (or earless dog owning dweebs, Dalem, didn't want you to feel left out . . .) going to open a new version of the MBT before baldy gets here with the padlock?

I'd do it, but I'm too dang lazy to do anything for you scum today . . .

Steve

Are one of you pointy eared dweebs (or earless dog owning dweebs, Dalem, didn't want you to feel left out . . .) going to open a new version of the MBT before baldy gets here with the padlock?

I'd do it, but I'm too dang lazy to do anything for you scum today . . .

Steve

Gamey update:

Seanachai: is running around the hilltops and woods with lots of little wind-up toys. The bad news is that his little wind-up toys are klonking (technical term there) my little wind-up toys. This is obviously a late war ME, since my armor seems to be manned by pre-pubescent newspaper delivery boys or geriatric food gummers whose command delay is exacerbated with their frequent stops to replace the batteries in their hearing aids.

Moriarty: Do I owe you, or do you owe me? Last I recall, I was finally done playing my game of "Rush Hour" and could finally point my big metal thingies in your general direction. When it did finally happen, all I could see were a$$holes and elbows from the hillbillys you put out on your right flank.

Gamey update:

Seanachai: is running around the hilltops and woods with lots of little wind-up toys. The bad news is that his little wind-up toys are klonking (technical term there) my little wind-up toys. This is obviously a late war ME, since my armor seems to be manned by pre-pubescent newspaper delivery boys or geriatric food gummers whose command delay is exacerbated with their frequent stops to replace the batteries in their hearing aids.

Moriarty: Do I owe you, or do you owe me? Last I recall, I was finally done playing my game of "Rush Hour" and could finally point my big metal thingies in your general direction. When it did finally happen, all I could see were a$$holes and elbows from the hillbillys you put out on your right flank.