I've fallen off of the Peng Challenge and I can't get up!

The last thing I remember, I was on a mountain, then.... nothing.

So I'll cast about for a light here and - ahh! A cave. With markings scratched on the walls by what looks like teeth. Apparently someone thought we should

-sod off because we're not wanted

-if we decide to stay anyway, be prepared for abuse

-challenge specific people, preferably bulbous-eyed ground crawlers only at first, to CM games via taunting

-keep the taunts family-rated yet interesting; the old stuff has all been seen and heard

Hm. It trails off after that. I wonder how far back this place goes....

Warning! This MBT comes equipped with Big Jim Slade!

"Former tight end for the Kansas City Chiefs, Big Jim comes equipped with an assortment of whips, chains, accessories, and a sexual appetite that will knock your socks off. Big Jim has satisfied countless women around the world, and the capitol of Nebraska is Lincoln!"

[ June 02, 2002, 02:19 AM: Message edited by: dalem ]

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last thing I remember, I was on a mountain, then.... nothing.

So I'll cast about for a light here and - ahh! A cave. With markings scratched on the walls by what looks like teeth. Apparently someone thought we should

-sod off because we're not wanted

-if we decide to stay anyway, be prepared for abuse

-challenge specific people, preferably bulbous-eyed ground crawlers only at first, to CM games via taunting

-keep the taunts family-rated yet interesting; the old stuff has all been seen and heard

Hm. It trails off after that. I wonder how far back this place goes....

Warning! This MBT comes equipped with Big Jim Slade!

"Former tight end for the Kansas City Chiefs, Big Jim comes equipped with an assortment of whips, chains, accessories, and a sexual appetite that will knock your socks off. Big Jim has satisfied countless women around the world, and the capitol of Nebraska is Lincoln!"

[ June 02, 2002, 02:19 AM: Message edited by: dalem ]

Originally posted by Noba:

Rats !

Beaten by the owner of a flea-ridden, parts-missing dog !

Your setup is in the mail.

Noba.

No, beaten by a kanigget (such as Dalem is -- yes, yes I know but he IS a kanigget).

I was going to berate you for your ignorance until I noticed you were Odztraylyun, and pity stayed my hand. (It's a pity I'm out of bullets just now).

Sigh.

Sir Shaw, if you will be frequenting these haunts for a while (yes, yes, I KNOW you said you think all the gals down at the Mustang Ranch like you, but trust me, that money you leave behind isn't to tip the pizza boy -- or maybe, given to whom I am talking, it is -- who knows), perhaps we should cobble up another fine scenario from Ker Dessel. I've been thinking about a little number in which our heroes wander into a scenic Dutch town, then burn it. Thoughts?

Steve

Rats !

Noba.

No, beaten by a kanigget (such as Dalem is -- yes, yes I know but he IS a kanigget).

I was going to berate you for your ignorance until I noticed you were Odztraylyun, and pity stayed my hand. (It's a pity I'm out of bullets just now).

Sigh.

Sir Shaw, if you will be frequenting these haunts for a while (yes, yes, I KNOW you said you think all the gals down at the Mustang Ranch like you, but trust me, that money you leave behind isn't to tip the pizza boy -- or maybe, given to whom I am talking, it is -- who knows), perhaps we should cobble up another fine scenario from Ker Dessel. I've been thinking about a little number in which our heroes wander into a scenic Dutch town, then burn it. Thoughts?

Steve

Originally posted by Joe Joe Shaw:

Marlow, Moriarty, six of one and eight point eight seven five of the other if you ask me.

However, Berli, you must remember that at one point the rule was that a Squire was to complete FIVE (5) CessPool games in order to become a Knight. Then, with the enforced absence of Lorak things became a bit lax so it is entirely possible that he completed the five games and basically became a Knight by default ... de fault of whom you ask? I put it to the CessPool that the fault lies with the Olde Ones and specifically with YOU Berli!

Me!? I was the one who wanted knights to be appointed... not your play five games and get your secret decoder ring method. You, Sir Joe Joe Shaw were responsible for more anarchy than I. But, as you most rightly point out, he was a squire during the send in your 5 box tops era, and should be judged based on that. I checked the records at Lorak's tome, and could find no record of the required 5 games. So, Joe Joe, we still have need of an investigation. Now, I am more than willing to undertake this task, but it really does fall under the duties of the Justicar

Originally posted by Joe Joe Shaw:

Marlow, Moriarty, six of one and eight point eight seven five of the other if you ask me.

However, Berli, you must remember that at one point the rule was that a Squire was to complete FIVE (5) CessPool games in order to become a Knight. Then, with the enforced absence of Lorak things became a bit lax so it is entirely possible that he completed the five games and basically became a Knight by default ... de fault of whom you ask? I put it to the CessPool that the fault lies with the Olde Ones and specifically with YOU Berli!

Me!? I was the one who wanted knights to be appointed... not your play five games and get your secret decoder ring method. You, Sir Joe Joe Shaw were responsible for more anarchy than I. But, as you most rightly point out, he was a squire during the send in your 5 box tops era, and should be judged based on that. I checked the records at Lorak's tome, and could find no record of the required 5 games. So, Joe Joe, we still have need of an investigation. Now, I am more than willing to undertake this task, but it really does fall under the duties of the Justicar

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

I have heard that applying ice to an injury does in fact reduce swelling... not sure your idea of using a frozen chicken will work

Swelling? Frozen Chicken? Ooh err!

Did I say how much I now hate weekends?

Fortunately I have Monday to look forward to.

Mace

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

I have heard that applying ice to an injury does in fact reduce swelling... not sure your idea of using a frozen chicken will work

Mace

Originally posted by Lord General MB:

Yall getting dumber every day hunh?

Yes. What luck for you, eh? Another ten years of such steady deterioration, and one of us might someday be showing you how to fasten the velcro straps on your shoes before patting you on the head and giving you a quarter for not pissing yourself during the lesson.

Pity you'll just swallow the thing.

Still, all things must pass, eh?

Originally posted by Lord General MB:

Yall getting dumber every day hunh?

Yes. What luck for you, eh? Another ten years of such steady deterioration, and one of us might someday be showing you how to fasten the velcro straps on your shoes before patting you on the head and giving you a quarter for not pissing yourself during the lesson.

Pity you'll just swallow the thing.

Still, all things must pass, eh?

Originally posted by Mace:

I think the Ãœbergnome will have to explain.

Mace, let me help you out...weekends are good...Mondays are bad.

Persephone

Originally posted by Mace:

I think the Ãœbergnome will have to explain.

Mace, let me help you out...weekends are good...Mondays are bad.

Persephone

Rats !

Noba.

I don't even think you have the standing in the MBT to start a sanctioned thread, wetnose.

I think that only a full-fledged Kanigget can do so. Joe, what say you?

Y'know, in my day being a Kanigget meant something. What, exactly, I never was able to figger out, but I'm sure it was something. We of House Persiflage will ponder this. I think maybe I need a new title. Count? Duke? Scepterophon? Marquis of The Shizznit? Hmm.

Rats !

Noba.

I don't even think you have the standing in the MBT to start a sanctioned thread, wetnose.

I think that only a full-fledged Kanigget can do so. Joe, what say you?

Y'know, in my day being a Kanigget meant something. What, exactly, I never was able to figger out, but I'm sure it was something. We of House Persiflage will ponder this. I think maybe I need a new title. Count? Duke? Scepterophon? Marquis of The Shizznit? Hmm.

I was going to berate you for your ignorance until I noticed you were Odztraylyun,
Of course, ignorance is yours.

There is one thing I really want to know, ...are the vowels on your keyboard working now ?

Noba.