TNT-Chucking Techniques

Since you maggots are so pathetic and don't have a clue as to how to chuck TNT I thought I would help you out!! :mad:

RULES:

1. NEVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, Chuck less than 25 pounds of very bitter, very angry, psychologically disturbed, hot, furious, hateful TNT at your enemy! :mad:

2. ALWAYS aim for the nads when chucking TNT! That's what we call "Center Mass" here in the Russian Army.

3. Hate Thine Kraut. He better feel the hate in the blizzard of TNT you're chucking at him or you might as well just lollygag your non-fightin', non-tnt-chucking ass right off my battlefield while the dumb krauts (but smarter than you evidently) shoot you in the ass, nads, and back)

:mad: :mad: :mad: More to come maggots!!

Not enough TNT-chucking technique info Goodale, and too much attitude.

When you chuck your TNT, do you wind up like a baseball pitcher, or do you run in like a cricket bowler?

And noise, how much noise do you make? Do you yell out lots of AAARGGGGHHHHs as you throw/bowl, or do you do it as quiet as a Forum lurker, so the first thing the TNT-chuckees know is that they're suddenly on the down escalator to hell, minus a few limbs and with a powerful ringing in their ears.