God Save the Peng and this Honorable Challenge

All rise!

Oy yez! Oy Yez!

The Court of the Challenge is now in session, the dishonorable Peng presiding.

Bailiff, please be sure to acquaint counsel with the rules of this court:

a. Sod Off!

fitch. In case of confusion, feel free to Sod Off!

rti(3). You are here to taunt and challenge others for games of CM.

%^. If you are still here (and don't forget, sodding off is ALWAYS an option), then attempt to display some modicum of wit, sarcasm, dare I say it, intelligence in your taunting.

4. This is not some low class grog court -- its the Muthah Beautiful Thread. Therefore, your role here is to seek to amuse the seniour knights by rolling around with your fellow SSN's in the muck.

greenfive. As you seek to challenge someone, pursuant to Local Rule 123.45Y, you must sound off like you got a pair.

{*}. Be warned, however, that you must avoid sounding off about your pair.

houstonwehaveaproblem. In the spirit of true professional antagonism, we tolerate no religious, ethnic, national, or gender based insults -- only good old fashioned PERSONAL insults are fit for this place.

8. Did I mention that you should feel free to sod off?

Those who fail to abide by these precepts shall be found in contempt, and sentenced to a period of time in solitaire with Mouse and Simp-layer.

God save the Peng and this honorable Court!

[ June 17, 2002, 04:10 PM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm, not bad MrSpkr, not bad at all. I see more than a few of MY lines quoted in your rules though, of course, you wouldn't dream of giving ME credit for them but instead treated them as newly minted wit because, let's face it, you've none of your own.

I hereby declare to the CessPool as a Hole that I have sent to said MrSpkr two (3-1) setups of Jabo! for his gaming enjoyment ... actually for MY gaming enjoyment since I'll be doing the winning and he, poor lad, will be doing the losing.

Oh we'll both lose of course, in time honored CessPool/Jabo! fashion, but he who shall lose the least shall win the most ... or something.

He failed to mention this because my email taunting has so unnerved and unmanned him that he's naught more than a quivering blob of protoplasm at this point. Give him your pity, my friends, well as much as you CAN give since giving pity to MrSpkr is a lot like giving to that Salvation Army Santa every year ... you keep giving but he keeps asking for more.

Joe

If'n I wanted sherbet or ice cream topping or a smoothie I wouldn't be whining about mushy strawberries in the first place.

Geez.

But thanks for the advice. I knew the ladies of the Pool would spring to my aid.

Originally posted by Das Reich:

Peng, whatever he/it is, is very wierd.

Peng is noun, verb, adjective and adverb, depending on your usage. It also is a state of mind, a geographical region not limited by location and a bit of cookery thrown in. It is alien and human, good and bad, it is the height of achievement and the sum of all fears, it is pod, it is person. It detests emoticons and has reverence for the written word.

And it's MrPeng to you, interloper.

Moriarty , ya left the damn door open again. You should know better by now. It's your mess, you clean it up! Or get your slovenly grandsquire to do it. Maybe that will keep his mouth shut for a while. Then again, probably not. Mouth breating whilst involved in mentally taxing tasks is his norm.

Originally posted by R_Leete:

Moriarty , ya left the damn door open again. You should know better by now. It's your mess, you clean it up! Or get your slovenly grandsquire to do it. Maybe that will keep his mouth shut for a while. Then again, probably not. Mouth breating whilst involved in mentally taxing tasks is his norm.

You're standing next to it, ya Git, close it yerself. And bolt it, too, if you please.

Good evening one and all . I hope your all well and happy . Heres the news

Harv is lost in the fog so I'm showing him the way with some artillery shells

Noba hehe

Lurk I fire a shell he runs away , he comes back , I fire a shell he runs away etc etc etc

Lars The slogging match part of this is about to begin , its still too early to call

The Capt Still too early too call on this one as well , though I note he has been preoccupied with self abuse , alcohol and psychoanalysis recently . Even the gentle lady folk of Cess have noticed the state he is in .

How come Moriarty and R Leete are so interested in the door ? , they never used to be .

Originally posted by Simon Elwen:

How come Moriarty and R Leete are so interested in the door ? , they never used to be.

Maybe because it's one of the better verbal sparing partners here lately? Hmmm?

Originally posted by R_Leete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Simon Elwen:

How come Moriarty and R Leete are so interested in the door ? , they never used to be.

Maybe because it's one of the better verbal sparing partners here lately? Hmmm?</font>

Originally posted by Moriarty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Das Reich:

Peng, whatever he/it is, is very wierd.

Peng is noun, verb, adjective and adverb, depending on your usage. It also is a state of mind, a geographical region not limited by location and a bit of cookery thrown in. It is alien and human, good and bad, it is the height of achievement and the sum of all fears, it is pod, it is person. It detests emoticons and has reverence for the written word.

And it's MrPeng to you, interloper.</font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I hereby declare to the CessPool as a Hole that I have sent to said MrSpkr two (3-1) setups of Jabo! for his gaming enjoyment ... actually for MY gaming enjoyment since I'll be doing the winning and he, poor lad, will be doing the losing.

Oh we'll both lose of course, in time honored CessPool/Jabo! fashion, but he who shall lose the least shall win the most ... or something.

He failed to mention this because my email taunting has so unnerved and unmanned him that he's naught more than a quivering blob of protoplasm at this point. Give him your pity, my friends, well as much as you CAN give since giving pity to MrSpkr is a lot like giving to that Salvation Army Santa every year ... you keep giving but he keeps asking for more.

Joe

I cry FOUL!, Trader Joe! I did receive your email with the proposed setups of that finely tuned, balanced scenario - Jabos! this afternoon.

I was about to decompress it to my hard drive when I noticed something was amiss:

JoeUS00.txt . . . . . . . . . . . . 10,465 bytes

MrSpkrUS00.txt . . . . . . . . . . 10,427 bytes

OBVIOUSLY Joe doctored one of the files.

Have you no shame, sir? At long last, have you no shame?

Where are the missing 38 bytes, Joe? I am prepared to wait on your answer until HELL FREEZES OVER if need be.

Cordially,

Steve

CM Poncer requested that I do a bit of an AAR on our litle contretemps.

Here it is:

My stalwart jackbooted thugs were so tuckered out from having to march UPHILL with nothing but a few pieces of SHRUBBERY that they were no match for the above mentioned's prancing Poms as they cavorted lightly DOWN through the sylvan glades on his HEAVILY FORESTED side of the map.

In other words, I died - he didn't.

Happy now, lutefisk breath?

Dalem, its quite simple really. All you need is a BLAST FREEZER, with the ability to reach -50'F (ammonia-based system is preferred.) Then, simply (as Ahh ahh... AHHH-CHOO! pointed out) lie them gently on a pan. Next, spray or mist them with a light coating of water. Place them in the blast freezer, and in (hmmm) 5 minutes or so, you will have perfectly fresh strawberries incapsulated in a freshness seal of ice.

You may now place them in a conventional freezer, preferably covered or in zip-loc bags to prevent freezer-burn. No one wants freezer-burn on these little beauties. After thawing, they will be the tasty morsels you remember from the day of picking!

Now then, good sir, prepare to DIE!

Quote by Noba:

--------------------

{snip}Whine, moan, groan...{/snip}

Oh really? So how's come I'm a'winning MY two Lag matches with Casper and Swivel-hips whilst playing the Allies? Ponder me that..

By the way Aussie Joke, I have a little scenario you might want to try for me.....

Noba.

--------------------

Squire, and Defense Council to Slapdragon

"Oh Lord of Darkness, lead me not unto temptation"...

Your ON, lad!! I look forward to humiliating myself some more with an additional bonus thrashing of your pixelpansies..

Hey-ho,

AJ

Am I even at the right site? Everything's so new and shiny. =( I hate it! Feeling lonely and depressed so I thought I'd drop in and say hi to Roo, Berli, Lorak, Stuka, Peng, JD, and everyone else . . . if you're still here. So many names I don't recognize . . . you all still suck though. ;)

Kitty

Ps - JD, our game (or at least my last turn) was lost in a hard drive crash here. Resend if you still have, if not I'll concede defeat. '=(