Scenario Making Questions

Two things I would like to see in CM3 are the ability to Import QB maps with the setting that are selected in New Battle and lock them so they cannot be changed by a player. But still allow a player to pick their own troops.

I would like to see bridges have the ability to automatically extend to the ground rather than have pre-set heights. I know it sounds easier than it is, but please keep it in mind. This way there could be very high bridges.

Is there a tile for a railroad bridge ? Seems like there should be one, how else can I run a railroad over obstacles ?

Thank you

Good scenarios should not be:

- Child-Like

- Poor Effort

- Crappy

Good maps have to contain lots of factories and sewers, even in rural areas. If there are no factories and sewers, they are, well, see above. If you can't do that, don't bother.

Voxman's polite suggestions for improvements can be found here.

We are all waiting with baited breath for your Steppefactorysewer maps of superior quality. If you don't think you can deliver, please don't bother.

Have a nice day.

Now now, don't be too hard on this Vox fellow. It is quite obvious that he had lost his sausage before and had nothing better to do than start (and post in) an insulting thread.

Now that he has (apparently) found said sausage again, he is going to show all of you how uncrappy unchild-like good effort scenarios and maps look. I'm sure he can hardly wait to show everyone just how much better his maps are than all of the other not very good ones out there.

Well, he will as soon as some of you shameful designers can help him out of course.

Harv

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Harv:

Well, he will as soon as some of you shameful designers can help him out of course.

But, no one showed us how to do map design... which is why they are Child-Like, Poor Efforts and Crappy</font>

Argh. I just realized I made a poor effort the other night and designed yet another child-like, crappy map. This has gotta stop. Voxman, please open your webschool so that I can attend and learn how to make a good effort and not produce child-like, crappy maps.

WWB

Yes, I would like to anapologize to Boots and Tracks. Please accept my anapology that I called your scenario's 'crappy' and 'junvenille'.

I think creating historical maps is good!

But why not make some 'fantasy' maps!!

Of course using one's imagination means the person 'could' be limited....as it seems to be the case here...

So please accept my anapology and let's move on, shall we...

Cordially,

Voxman

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Voxman, you seem to have really annoyed some people with you needlessly inflammatory posts. My suggestion, if you really want to stay and learn and contribute, would be to swallow your pride and offer anapology. Lacking the courage to do that, simply re-register with a new name and watch what you say!

Originally posted by Voxman:

Yes, I would like to anapologize to Boots and Tracks. Please accept my anapology that I called your scenario's 'crappy' and 'junvenille'.

I think creating historical maps is good!

But why not make some 'fantasy' maps!!

Of course using one's imagination means the person 'could' be limited....as it seems to be the case here...

So please accept my anapology and let's move on, shall we...

Cordially,

Voxman

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Voxman, you seem to have really annoyed some people with you needlessly inflammatory posts. My suggestion, if you really want to stay and learn and contribute, would be to swallow your pride and offer anapology. Lacking the courage to do that, simply re-register with a new name and watch what you say!

</font>