***New (Small) Mod Posted - Normandy SS Company Officer***

David I

Originally posted by gautrek:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by patboy:

David, don't know where is the great & powerful, I don't read him a little while ago ! May be Andrew comes back when, Histwar "les grognards" will be released!

Pat

I think he has upgraded his mac to a new OS and CM will not run any more. </font>

I think he has upgraded his mac to a new OS and CM will not run any more.

With all the arguments and debates about PCs and Macs, that is the very reason I have always used PCs.

My computer is a tool, and one of the things I expect it to do (probably the main thing I expect it to do) is play games.

And unfortunately Game Companies offer better support for PCs than they do for Macs.

AndrewTF,

You are and will remain the Great and Powerfull!

Your uniforms are out f...ing standing. Your attention to detail and working around the limitations of the hard codes astounds me.

May Fortuna grant you the ability to buy another computer that will let you continue to provide real contributions to this game.

Yours,

DavidI

Originally posted by David I:

AndrewTF,

You are and will remain the Great and Powerfull!

Your uniforms are out f...ing standing. Your attention to detail and working around the limitations of the hard codes astounds me.

May Fortuna grant you the ability to buy another computer that will let you continue to provide real contributions to this game.

Yours,

DavidI

Thanks! You don't even want to know how much time went into most of those mods. I'm glad people are still enjoying them.

Actually it wasn't my computer, in the strictest sense, it was my work-issued laptop. The up side is that I'm getting a MacBook Pro tomorrow or Tuesday that already has Windows XP installed, so that may put me back on the CM bandwagon. smile.gif