**** ROW IV (part 4) ****

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

So basically, if you are on the left hand side of the columns, you should be comparing your score with everyone else on the left hand side, yes?

Correct.

BTW, your score for 'Retreat from Metemma' has been corrected.

So basically, if you are on the left hand side of the columns, you should be comparing your score with everyone else on the left hand side, yes?

Correct.

Correct.

Kingfish,

As previously noted, I issued final orders and sent same to shock trooper early yesterday evening my time. A check of my E-mail today as of 12:30 p.m. PDT reveals that there is still no reply from shock trooper. What would you have me do under the circumstances, given that I have no final score to send you and that my tactical picture at the issuance of those final orders is certainly wrong to at least some degree?

Regards,

John Kettler

Kingfish,

As previously noted, I issued final orders and sent same to shock trooper early yesterday evening my time. A check of my E-mail today as of 12:30 p.m. PDT reveals that there is still no reply from shock trooper. What would you have me do under the circumstances, given that I have no final score to send you and that my tactical picture at the issuance of those final orders is certainly wrong to at least some degree?

Regards,

John Kettler

Kingfish,

Regards,

John Kettler

Originally posted by Londoner:

KF you should get paid hard cash for this. :D Thanks again for all your work. The results are most interesting, I look forward to the nabla calculations.

Cold Beer will suffice. I've actually been offered some [Angel's Chorus] South African Wine[/Angel's Chorus], but due to the assinine liquor laws here in Florida I cannot accept shipment.

KF you should get paid hard cash for this. :D Thanks again for all your work. The results are most interesting, I look forward to the nabla calculations.

Cold Beer will suffice. I've actually been offered some [Angel's Chorus] South African Wine[/Angel's Chorus], but due to the assinine liquor laws here in Florida I cannot accept shipment.

Originally posted by PittPanther31:

Looks like I won't make the cut to the next round.

That being said, I want to thank the hosts for this tournament, as well as my opponents who were gracious in victory.

I'll second that on all counts.

I am pleased with my scores - an improvement on my last ROW showing - but on closer examination, the others in my own particular group have outshone me pretty much across the board. Well done. It was (mostly) fun, win or lose. Only downside was being rushed through one game by an impatient opponent, though I doubt it changed the final score at all.

That being said, I want to thank the hosts for this tournament, as well as my opponents who were gracious in victory.

I am pleased with my scores - an improvement on my last ROW showing - but on closer examination, the others in my own particular group have outshone me pretty much across the board. Well done. It was (mostly) fun, win or lose. Only downside was being rushed through one game by an impatient opponent, though I doubt it changed the final score at all.

Originally posted by Kingfish:

Secondly, please do not post corrections here. E-mail them to me, and CC your opponent.

--

Kingfish, thanks for promptly fixing the mistakenly reversed scores in my South of Vevi game. All the others are ok.