**** ROW IV (part 2) ****

Kingfish

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kingfish,

AcePilot has a new E-mail address, one with no file size limits, unlike Yahoo where he was previously.

It's acepilot@3dwargamer.net. Lindan got my setup, but for unknown reasons it didn't come through as an attachment but as body text gibberish. Got his setup and have resent mine to backup E-mail address

he provided (may be private so shan't post here). Londoner got my second try and responded with his setup. Am thus commencing two scenarios.

P.S.

First turns now en route to lindan and Londoner.

Regards,

John Kettler

[ February 16, 2004, 09:21 PM: Message edited by: John Kettler ]

Kingfish,

AcePilot has a new E-mail address, one with no file size limits, unlike Yahoo where he was previously.

It's acepilot@3dwargamer.net. Lindan got my setup, but for unknown reasons it didn't come through as an attachment but as body text gibberish. Got his setup and have resent mine to backup E-mail address

he provided (may be private so shan't post here). Londoner got my second try and responded with his setup. Am thus commencing two scenarios.

P.S.

Regards,

John Kettler

Kingfish,

P.S.

Regards,

John Kettler

Files swapped with "Londoner". My setup has been sent to "Ace Pilot". Just confirming that KR is "troppo" and that file will be sent. Waiting for "Lindan" to send me bumps in the night (can't wait to see that map). And apologies to Kettler as I have yet to setup our game due to such an intimidating map. You will get your turn tommorrow definitely.

Good Luck gentlemen.

Files swapped with "Londoner". My setup has been sent to "Ace Pilot". Just confirming that KR is "troppo" and that file will be sent. Waiting for "Lindan" to send me bumps in the night (can't wait to see that map). And apologies to Kettler as I have yet to setup our game due to such an intimidating map. You will get your turn tommorrow definitely.

Good Luck gentlemen.

Good Luck gentlemen.

Okay, may I be the first one to post an annoyingly cryptic and completely useless post?

WOW!

I am on turn 7 of BLANK BLANK, and I must say, I impressed with the BLANK that the scenario designer(s) provided my troops. As hard as it is to defend with a BLANK, they are even trickier to use in a BLANKing operation!

The map is excellent, and I love the BLANK set up on the BLANK!

Remember,all BLANK and no BLANK makes my opponent a BLANK BLANK.

Now, if I can just kill his blankety BLANK I will be in good shape. :rolleyes:

See y'all in 120 days....

Okay, may I be the first one to post an annoyingly cryptic and completely useless post?

WOW!

I am on turn 7 of BLANK BLANK, and I must say, I impressed with the BLANK that the scenario designer(s) provided my troops. As hard as it is to defend with a BLANK, they are even trickier to use in a BLANKing operation!

WOW!

Kingfish,

Londoner and I are on track and are rolling turns (saw and returned first movie). AcePilot has sent me a setup, on a map so gorgeous it ought to be a landscape painting. I believe tasker is on vacation, but the details escape me.

shock trooper,

No sweat. I need to do some serious noodling on my battle against AcePilot.

Troops,

Even though there's confusion for some of you as to who sent me what, we've got our turn format sorted out, and I'm well aware the code block is usable as a turn.

Regards,

John Kettler

P.S.

MD,

Too funny! Do I detect something else in your post as well?

Kingfish,

Londoner and I are on track and are rolling turns (saw and returned first movie). AcePilot has sent me a setup, on a map so gorgeous it ought to be a landscape painting. I believe tasker is on vacation, but the details escape me.

shock trooper,

No sweat. I need to do some serious noodling on my battle against AcePilot.

Troops,

Even though there's confusion for some of you as to who sent me what, we've got our turn format sorted out, and I'm well aware the code block is usable as a turn.

Regards,

John Kettler

P.S.

MD,

Too funny! Do I detect something else in your post as well?