Why Does It Always Rain On Me, Is it Because I'm In The Peng Challenge Thread..

**YK2**

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Day One Shoveling, 6" snow:

Yeah! That snow knows it's been shoveled! Kick arse! It makes you feel like a real man to get out here and deal with Nature's attempt to shut us down!

Day Two Shoveling, 8" snow:

Ummm...you know, there's a great sense of satisfaction you get from seeing how clean the sidewalks are, and realize how much easier it is for people to get around

Day Three Shoveling, Final shoveling and after Plow Cleanup:

SHOOT ME. Someone please shoot me.

I shoveled snow this morning. I think it was maybe 5 inches of snow. 8 inches of snow must be very deep for a Gnome.....so how long does it take you to clear away all that snow with your tiny little shovel Gnomey?

Persephone

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day Three Shoveling, Final shoveling and after Plow Cleanup:

SHOOT ME. Someone please shoot me.

Just purchase the weapon, give me your address, and rent me a car. I promise it'll be quick. =)

Kitty

Ps - Can I send your remains to that German cannibal guy? maddonkey.gif

You'll not be my death. But I'll ask you this: When there is so much ugliness, wouldn't you love to see one, good, pure thing saved?

You're goddamned right he won't! I will!

As for your question about wouldn't I like to see one good pure thing saved . . .

. . . UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM . . .

nope. So where should I pick up my rental car?

Kitty

Done, then.

I'm not after posting here anymore.

You've been a great lot.

Is this your post mid-life crisis crisis post, or just an extended mid-life crisis post?

I guess I should prepare my application for old one, since there seems to be a vacancy now open.

Mace

[ February 04, 2004, 03:25 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Originally posted by dalem:

I had assumed you had none because you were gonna make Seanachai buy one for you.

Well of course!! I don't want to have to throw away one of my own after it's done! I almost make you want to wear a Mask of Shame for your lack of planning of an execution but I'll let it pass since you called me Sky Kitty. >=|

Kitty

Done, then.

I'm not after posting here anymore.

You've been a great lot.

Eh, what, where, when!!!!

Steven Pemble... if you don't get your Goddam sorry ass in here right NOW and post something to let me know you are well.. Then I will have no choice but to phone you and give you a piece of my mind... I should warn you that I am Pre PMT and have the most splitting headache you could Imagine...

I only logged on to send my Sis a Birthday pressy, decided to check this sorry excuse for a thread while I was online.. and what do I see???

You're not going to post ANYMORE !!!

Hell, and to think I have refrained from posting because I got the impression I was cramping a few peoples style... Seems at times we can't win eh?...

So you're not going to post anymore???

Well... if you stop posting.. then that makes two of us...

If your depressed and pissed off then.... that makes two of us.... but I want to say .. I shall miss this forum and all of you guys... Most of all though.. I shall miss you Steven Pemble... Cos without you this thread (for me) ceases to exist..

Didn't like the last one? Try this, then...

The Happy Gnome

I love to go a-wandering

Along the mountain track,

And as I go I love to sing

My knapsack's full of beer.

Seanachai, Seanachaha, Seanachai, Seanachaha, ha ha ha ha ha ha Seanachai, Seananchaha,

I love to wander by the stream,

That dances in the sun,

So joyously it calls to me,

"Come join my happy sing-song!"

Seanachai, Seanachaha, Seanachai, Seanachaha, ha ha ha ha ha ha Seanachai, Seananchaha,

I wave my hat to all I meet,

And they wave back to me,

And blackbirds call so loud and sweet,

Until they strafe my head..

Oh, may I go a'wandering,

Until the day I die,

Oh, may I always laugh and sing

Until the meds kick in.

Until the meds kick in.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Didn't like the last one? Try this, then...

The Happy Gnome

I love to go a-wandering

Along the mountain track,

And as I go I love to sing

I love to wander by the stream,

That dances in the sun,

So joyously it calls to me,

I wave my hat to all I meet,

And they wave back to me,

And blackbirds call so loud and sweet,

Oh, may I go a'wandering,

Until the day I die,

Oh, may I always laugh and sing

Until the meds kick in.

Until the meds kick in.

Boo Radley I do believe I warned you, quite recently in fact, about posting anything that even remotely resembled poetry? You wouldn't want me to ... GET CROSS NOW WOULD YOU?

Regarding our own fine Bard, let's recall that everyone has the right to take a break now and then. I've certainly availed myself of that right. But let's also remember that it won't be the CessPool without him. Perhaps if we all chase after him yelling ... Come back Seanachai, come back. ... and if that doesn't work then there's always bribery and/or threats.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Boo Radley I do believe I warned you, quite recently in fact, about posting anything that even remotely resembled poetry? You wouldn't want me to ... GET CROSS NOW WOULD YOU?

Regarding our own fine Bard, let's recall that everyone has the right to take a break now and then. I've certainly availed myself of that right. But let's also remember that it won't be the CessPool without him. Perhaps if we all chase after him yelling ... Come back Seanachai, come back. ... and if that doesn't work then there's always bribery and/or threats.

Joe

Nope, nope, nope. Sorry, but that won't fly, Orville. Whereas poetry might invoke a song or a song invoke poetry, they are not the same, and I fain would have you learn that before I am forced to try to wrap an aluminum baseball bat around your head.

I've just been called into a meeting, so count yourself lucky I'm not able to wax even more pedantic on this subject.

[ February 04, 2004, 10:56 AM: Message edited by: Boo Radley ]

We interrupt this gnome crisis report for a brief dip into the arts, followed by a pledge drive.

As official portraitist of the MBT, I frequently struggle with the issue that most of you are so butt fugly (ladies excepted of course) that the paint keeps sliding off of the canvas in despair. Fortunately, fate has smiled, or at least smirked on us and reunited us with a fiery spirit from the west...or the east depending on where you live.

Anyhoo, it was that spirit that captivated me, and in response, I now request that the Queen's permission to display the following portrait in the Hall of Notable Personages.

We now return you to the gnome crisis. I believe they are attempting to talk or push him off of the bridge.

Lurk

kitty.jpg

5:30 in the gawd damned AM

Persephone Berli? Berli! BERLI!

Berli Huh? Wha? Fire?

Persephone Itsthegnome. Imworriedaboutthegnome. Itriedcallinghimbuthedoesntanswer! DO SOMEFINK!

Berli Fire?

Persephone THE GNOME!

Berli No fire? What time is it?

Persephone Somefinks wrong with the GNOME! DO SOMEFINK!

Berli Errr... ok *dials phone* *ring* *ring*

Seanachai's Answering Machine I can't take your call at this time, please leave a message after the beep

Berli You'd better be dyin', or I'm gonna kick you inna fork *click* *dial again* *ring*

Seanachai Yes?

Berli You alive? Uninjured?

Seanachai Err... yes... why?

Berli I am going to kick you inna fork so hard you'll have three adam's apples *click*

Later that(this) day... safely ensconced at work. Hmm... fire up AIM...

Emma Hi Berli... you talked to Seanachai?

Berli As a matter of fact, yes I have... he's fine.

Emma I'm gonna kick him!

Berli Don't bother... already done that