It's the CWT: Trespassers will be Blown Up - Survivors will be Blown Up Again

Snarker

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh. My High School team (I'm the announcer guy) managed to lose to a team that hasn't won a game in three years. I am frustrated by students who quit rather than work their way through problems. Jerks.

MOLTEN SLABS OF TNT HURLED OUT TO ALL MAGGOTY TYPES!

Beer here. Here be beer. Beer be here.

Sigh. My High School team (I'm the announcer guy) managed to lose to a team that hasn't won a game in three years. I am frustrated by students who quit rather than work their way through problems. Jerks.

MOLTEN SLABS OF TNT HURLED OUT TO ALL MAGGOTY TYPES!

Beer here. Here be beer. Beer be here.

"Absence makes the heart grow angryolized"

-- Ancient Goodale Proverb

If anyone sees that palid faced cheese sucker from the great white north ( Axe ), tell him to stop watching doug and bob mckenzie reruns and send me a gawd damned turn to my diamond encrusted email box.

Uberfinns, shah!

:mad:

{edited cuz I cant spel axe }

[ September 10, 2004, 09:58 PM: Message edited by: 86smopuim ]

"Absence makes the heart grow angryolized"

-- Ancient Goodale Proverb

If anyone sees that palid faced cheese sucker from the great white north ( Axe ), tell him to stop watching doug and bob mckenzie reruns and send me a gawd damned turn to my diamond encrusted email box.

Uberfinns, shah!

:mad:

{edited cuz I cant spel axe }

[ September 10, 2004, 09:58 PM: Message edited by: 86smopuim ]

Originally posted by Dave H:

Anyone recall Teddy Windsor's comment from yesterday about what his Tiger was going to do to my massed Shermans? Well, he was almost right. His Tiger certainly reacted violently to the appearance of my Shermans. Unfortunately for Teddy's infantry, his Tiger reacted by popping smoke and rapidly backing out of sight! :D:D

:mad: :mad: :mad: :(:(

But who's smoking now, maggot?

tongue.gif

Teddy

Originally posted by Dave H:

Anyone recall Teddy Windsor's comment from yesterday about what his Tiger was going to do to my massed Shermans? Well, he was almost right. His Tiger certainly reacted violently to the appearance of my Shermans. Unfortunately for Teddy's infantry, his Tiger reacted by popping smoke and rapidly backing out of sight! :D:D

:mad: :mad: :mad: :(:(

But who's smoking now, maggot?

tongue.gif

Teddy

Originally posted by Axe2121:

That's a big-ass hole.

Damn, that's one way to drill a well.

It's Saturday and I can't remember when I last sent a turn out to any of you urine-soaking, grab-asstic, monkey-humping piles of maggot ****e. :mad: :mad: Hell, can't remember the last day I didn't work. :mad: :mad: I SWEAR BY JAMBOULA WHEN I GET BACK TO MY PBEMS I AM GONNA GOUGE OUT EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOUR EYES AND SKULL F*** YOU ALL!!!! :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

That's a big-ass hole.

Damn, that's one way to drill a well.

It's Saturday and I can't remember when I last sent a turn out to any of you urine-soaking, grab-asstic, monkey-humping piles of maggot ****e. :mad: :mad: Hell, can't remember the last day I didn't work. :mad: :mad: I SWEAR BY JAMBOULA WHEN I GET BACK TO MY PBEMS I AM GONNA GOUGE OUT EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOUR EYES AND SKULL F*** YOU ALL!!!! :mad: :mad:

:mad: :mad: :mad: BRING IT ON,MAGGOT!!! I'm going to use your drinking vessels as grave goods for your soldiers. :mad: :mad: :mad:

And send me a setup, wino-boy. Edward (maryqueen) Windsor was due to ship one but loaded his trousers instaed, so my inbox is short of festering, evil, vicious MOLTEN TNT!!!! :mad:

I hate fiefdom. Really, really, really. :mad:

Edited to mock maryqueens.

ANGRY OUT LOUD!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: BRING IT ON,MAGGOT!!! I'm going to use your drinking vessels as grave goods for your soldiers. :mad: :mad: :mad:

And send me a setup, wino-boy. Edward (maryqueen) Windsor was due to ship one but loaded his trousers instaed, so my inbox is short of festering, evil, vicious MOLTEN TNT!!!! :mad:

I hate fiefdom. Really, really, really. :mad:

Edited to mock maryqueens.

ANGRY OUT LOUD!!!