It's the CWT: Trespassers will be Blown Up - Survivors will be Blown Up Again

Snarker

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Ahhh.

Several pints of Keith's on a patio with my dad talking about history. Pretty good afternoon.

He's really digging my copy of Once an Eagle.

Mmmm. Somethings missing here Axe. It's Friday, you've some pints of Keith's (bet he'll be TNT chuckin' angry when he finds his pints gone) and still... something's missing. :mad: :mad: :mad:

And JB? This sAtAtTaCk fella is Finnish. Maybe a pinecone backfired. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Ahhh.

Several pints of Keith's on a patio with my dad talking about history. Pretty good afternoon.

He's really digging my copy of Once an Eagle.

Mmmm. Somethings missing here Axe. It's Friday, you've some pints of Keith's (bet he'll be TNT chuckin' angry when he finds his pints gone) and still... something's missing. :mad: :mad: :mad:

And JB? This sAtAtTaCk fella is Finnish. Maybe a pinecone backfired. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Kitty:

:mad:

Since you didn't see it the first time, say hello to your Soviet doppleganger:

image6.1.JPG

P.S. I just watched Goodfellas for the Nth time. I need to pistol whip some biatch. And, for the trivia-minded amongst you, the F-bomb is dropped 246 times in the movie. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Kitty:

Since you didn't see it the first time, say hello to your Soviet doppleganger:

image6.1.JPG

P.S. I just watched Goodfellas for the Nth time. I need to pistol whip some biatch. And, for the trivia-minded amongst you, the F-bomb is dropped 246 times in the movie. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

Kitty. Go here.

You got me again you bastiche!!

Graaaagh!

Snarker tried to eat your brain, but you are already a zombie.

You stare blankly at one another for a few moments, then lurch off in separate directions.

Pretty accurate, especially about the bit about you staring blankly. :mad: :mad:

Kitty. Go here.

You got me again you bastiche!!

Graaaagh!

Snarker tried to eat your brain, but you are already a zombie.

You stare blankly at one another for a few moments, then lurch off in separate directions.

Pretty accurate, especially about the bit about you staring blankly. :mad: :mad:

Axe? You memory deficient maggot!!! It's Friday, you had beer, so you...

<font size=300>RULE?</font size=300>

I love somafm.com!!! The BeatBlender stream is especially funky with my beer right now!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Axe? You memory deficient maggot!!! It's Friday, you had beer, so you...

<font size=300>RULE?</font size=300>

I love somafm.com!!! The BeatBlender stream is especially funky with my beer right now!! :mad: :mad: :mad: