It's the CWT: Trespassers will be Blown Up - Survivors will be Blown Up Again

Snarker

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

Can we make that the extremely rare <font size=1>penguin</font size=1>? :mad: :mad:

Well, except for Mace and Kitty, anyway. YK2 is welcome anytime, too. I suppose we can tolerate Boo once in a while. I think that's about it. :mad: :D

:mad: :mad:

And me with a yard full of firewood. BTW Dave, how do you like your stake cooked? :mad: ;) </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

Can we make that the extremely rare <font size=1>penguin</font size=1>? :mad: :mad:

Well, except for Mace and Kitty, anyway. YK2 is welcome anytime, too. I suppose we can tolerate Boo once in a while. I think that's about it. :mad: :D

:mad: :mad:

And me with a yard full of firewood. BTW Dave, how do you like your stake cooked? :mad: ;) </font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

The "Master" uses 'h's.

You, sir, are no maggot. :mad: :mad:

BAH ! You know NOTHING ! The "GGGGG GG G G ARGR GG G GAGRGRA RGARG GRG G GGRAGRAGR AGARGRA GRAGRAGRGRA GRA GRGR GRAGRA GG GG G G G GG G G GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG G GG GG GGAG RAGRA GRAGR AGR GRRG GRGR GR AGRAGRRGA GRAGR!!!!!!!!!!!" is a direct quite from the master himself. Evidence: link to your shame You have been shamed. Now do as the honorable ones do on the moment of shame and take your life. I think the rest of the waffle thread would approve. Non-maggot. Let the mold and the ants take your carcass.

The "Master" uses 'h's.

You, sir, are no maggot. :mad: :mad:

BAH ! You know NOTHING ! The "GGGGG GG G G ARGR GG G GAGRGRA RGARG GRG G GGRAGRAGR AGARGRA GRAGRAGRGRA GRA GRGR GRAGRA GG GG G G G GG G G GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG G GG GG GGAG RAGRA GRAGR AGR GRRG GRGR GR AGRAGRRGA GRAGR!!!!!!!!!!!" is a direct quite from the master himself. Evidence: link to your shame You have been shamed. Now do as the honorable ones do on the moment of shame and take your life. I think the rest of the waffle thread would approve. Non-maggot. Let the mold and the ants take your carcass.

You caught me. You got the Tater.

Please note that Master Goodale (the Maggot) uses BOLD lettering in his garagaraga's. :mad:

Given SdFgHjKkLzCbY's obvious difficulty with certain keyboard functions, :rolleyes: I think that, while his historical research was clearly on the up and up, the application of said research was lacking in accurate data transmission.

So hold yer tater. :mad:

Please note that Master Goodale (the Maggot) uses BOLD lettering in his garagaraga's. :mad:

Given SdFgHjKkLzCbY's obvious difficulty with certain keyboard functions, :rolleyes: I think that, while his historical research was clearly on the up and up, the application of said research was lacking in accurate data transmission.

So hold yer tater. :mad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

So hold yer tater. :mad: </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

So hold yer tater. :mad: </font>

Oh look! :eek:

It's Boo! Let me check...

Okay you're on the Dave H approved list.

Oh, my. You have no idea how much this means to me (coughnotadamnthingcough). I'd like to thank all the little people who helped me get where I am today. All the sprites, dwarves, kobolds, elves, leprechans, fairies (not that there's anything wrong with that) pixies (I'm looking at you Axe) and all the members of the academy.

AH LOVES YA ALL!!!

Oh look! :eek:

It's Boo! Let me check...

Okay you're on the Dave H approved list.

Oh, my. You have no idea how much this means to me (coughnotadamnthingcough). I'd like to thank all the little people who helped me get where I am today. All the sprites, dwarves, kobolds, elves, leprechans, fairies (not that there's anything wrong with that) pixies (I'm looking at you Axe) and all the members of the academy.

AH LOVES YA ALL!!!

Snarker

Is this QwErTyUiOp guy totally clueless, or just clueless totally?

Not only does he have a severe keyboard usage issue, his reading and comprehension skills must now be called into question.

Now then Mr ZxCvBnMaSdFg, try one more time to read the very link you quoted.

Good... No take your time... Okay?

Now, did you happen to notice the little :mad: angry faces :mad: that are part and parcel to all Master Goodale (the Maggot's) posts?

Are the pictures too scary? Are you gonna have bad dreams? Is Mommy gonna have to rock you to sleep tonight?

PaThEtIc :mad: :rolleyes:

Snarker

Is this QwErTyUiOp guy totally clueless, or just clueless totally?

Not only does he have a severe keyboard usage issue, his reading and comprehension skills must now be called into question.

Now then Mr ZxCvBnMaSdFg, try one more time to read the very link you quoted.

Good... No take your time... Okay?

Now, did you happen to notice the little :mad: angry faces :mad: that are part and parcel to all Master Goodale (the Maggot's) posts?

Are the pictures too scary? Are you gonna have bad dreams? Is Mommy gonna have to rock you to sleep tonight?

PaThEtIc :mad: :rolleyes:

And I thought the measure of a true waffler was the anger he/she displayed. I know there were these "angry faces" in MG posts. These "angry faces" were but a trinket in the arsenal of MasterGoodale. The anger was the true weapon. There has been no true anger on the "CWT", as the looser calls it, THERE HAS BEEN NO CHUCKING OF TNT ! We need the TNT. The Master needs TNT. No amount of "angry faces" equals to good TNT chucking. Chuck some TNT, "angry faces" are for children like Boggs and Snarker, for they are but larvae in the hierarchy of the maggot kind. One happy face for Snarker, so that he knows I'm angry and chucking TNT -> smile.gif

And I thought the measure of a true waffler was the anger he/she displayed. I know there were these "angry faces" in MG posts. These "angry faces" were but a trinket in the arsenal of MasterGoodale. The anger was the true weapon. There has been no true anger on the "CWT", as the looser calls it, THERE HAS BEEN NO CHUCKING OF TNT ! We need the TNT. The Master needs TNT. No amount of "angry faces" equals to good TNT chucking. Chuck some TNT, "angry faces" are for children like Boggs and Snarker, for they are but larvae in the hierarchy of the maggot kind. One happy face for Snarker, so that he knows I'm angry and chucking TNT -> smile.gif