It's the CWT: Trespassers will be Blown Up - Survivors will be Blown Up Again

Snarker

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we make that the extremely rare <font size=1>penguin</font size=1>? :mad: :mad:

Well, except for Mace and Kitty, anyway. YK2 is welcome anytime, too. I suppose we can tolerate Boo once in a while. I think that's about it. :mad: :D

I finished my PBEM with Wubbits last night, with a total Allied victory. He wasn't able to get his attacking Germans past my handful of brave GIs. Fortunately, the game ended when it did because on the last turn he blew up the building occupied by about half of my infantry! Good game Wubbits! :D:D

Anyone recall Teddy Windsor's comment from yesterday about what his Tiger was going to do to my massed Shermans? Well, he was almost right. His Tiger certainly reacted violently to the appearance of my Shermans. Unfortunately for Teddy's infantry, his Tiger reacted by popping smoke and rapidly backing out of sight! :D:D

Can we make that the extremely rare <font size=1>penguin</font size=1>? :mad: :mad:

Well, except for Mace and Kitty, anyway. YK2 is welcome anytime, too. I suppose we can tolerate Boo once in a while. I think that's about it. :mad: :D

I finished my PBEM with Wubbits last night, with a total Allied victory. He wasn't able to get his attacking Germans past my handful of brave GIs. Fortunately, the game ended when it did because on the last turn he blew up the building occupied by about half of my infantry! Good game Wubbits! :D:D

Anyone recall Teddy Windsor's comment from yesterday about what his Tiger was going to do to my massed Shermans? Well, he was almost right. His Tiger certainly reacted violently to the appearance of my Shermans. Unfortunately for Teddy's infantry, his Tiger reacted by popping smoke and rapidly backing out of sight! :D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

:mad: :mad:

And me with a yard full of firewood. BTW Dave, how do you like your stake cooked? :mad: ;)

Originally posted by Dave H:

:mad: :mad:

And me with a yard full of firewood. BTW Dave, how do you like your stake cooked? :mad: ;)

BWAHAHAHAAA ! Silly hobbit ! Worst cheery waffle thread topic ever ! An acronym just wont do, even an outsider like me notices a FRAUD when he sees one. A proper topic has the words "cheery" "waffle" and "thread" in it. MasterGoodale will spin in his mold and ant infested grave. The "CWT" deserves better "Snarker", this just wont do. Regulars of the cheery waffle thread should unite and slap this "Snarker" fellow on all his four cheeks for this travesty. No more thread starting for this excuse of a cheery waffler, just humiliation and pain. And as the master himself would express it: GGGGG GG G G ARGR GG G GAGRGRA RGARG GRG G GGRAGRAGR AGARGRA GRAGRAGRGRA GRA GRGR GRAGRA GG GG G G G GG G G GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG G GG GG GGAG RAGRA GRAGR AGR GRRG GRGR GR AGRAGRRGA GRAGR!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

BWAHAHAHAAA ! Silly hobbit ! Worst cheery waffle thread topic ever ! An acronym just wont do, even an outsider like me notices a FRAUD when he sees one. A proper topic has the words "cheery" "waffle" and "thread" in it. MasterGoodale will spin in his mold and ant infested grave. The "CWT" deserves better "Snarker", this just wont do. Regulars of the cheery waffle thread should unite and slap this "Snarker" fellow on all his four cheeks for this travesty. No more thread starting for this excuse of a cheery waffler, just humiliation and pain. And as the master himself would express it: GGGGG GG G G ARGR GG G GAGRGRA RGARG GRG G GGRAGRAGR AGARGRA GRAGRAGRGRA GRA GRGR GRAGRA GG GG G G G GG G G GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG G GG GG GGAG RAGRA GRAGR AGR GRRG GRGR GR AGRAGRRGA GRAGR!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:mad: ARAGRARHGAHRGAHRGHA!!!! :mad:

:mad: I hate Fiefdom because I suck at it harder than a 500-dollar whore. :mad:

My PBEMs run as follows:

New one started with Bimbo Joggs - I got the setups wrong, leaving Americans as unrestricted and Germs as Random, and Boggsy didn't mind?? The man's mad. Mad, I tell you. He gets a 25% :mad: rating.

Diddled DaveH is kindly playtesting my Bidberg Heights scenario and has been on the receiving end of some 75mm Whooparase. Angryolized TNT has been chucked on both sides, leaving a trail of bodies and burned-out vehicles. He gets a 65% :mad: rating.

I'm battling it out with Seanachai in a wart-streaked Rune scenario of horribilosity, and so far the battle has sucked, with only a 5% :mad: rating.

Berli is playtesting Inferno with me, and seriously deranged, bitter Molten TNT is tearing across the map! One of my gunwaggons bought it flame-style last turn, as did one of his halftracks, and Molten TNT is flying like crazy. This gets a fat 80% :mad: rating.

:mad: ARAGRARHGAHRGAHRGHA!!!! :mad:

:mad: I hate Fiefdom because I suck at it harder than a 500-dollar whore. :mad:

My PBEMs run as follows:

New one started with Bimbo Joggs - I got the setups wrong, leaving Americans as unrestricted and Germs as Random, and Boggsy didn't mind?? The man's mad. Mad, I tell you. He gets a 25% :mad: rating.

Diddled DaveH is kindly playtesting my Bidberg Heights scenario and has been on the receiving end of some 75mm Whooparase. Angryolized TNT has been chucked on both sides, leaving a trail of bodies and burned-out vehicles. He gets a 65% :mad: rating.

I'm battling it out with Seanachai in a wart-streaked Rune scenario of horribilosity, and so far the battle has sucked, with only a 5% :mad: rating.

Berli is playtesting Inferno with me, and seriously deranged, bitter Molten TNT is tearing across the map! One of my gunwaggons bought it flame-style last turn, as did one of his halftracks, and Molten TNT is flying like crazy. This gets a fat 80% :mad: rating.

Originally posted by Soddball:

Snorkel - I have to agree with the usurper - What the vomit-streaked Feck is a CWT? Some sort of weight measurement?!!? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

"Cheery Waffle Thread" wouldn't fit with the rest.

You could be asking "What the vomit-streaked Feck is a 'Cheery Wa' ?

Maggot. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Soddball:

Snorkel - I have to agree with the usurper - What the vomit-streaked Feck is a CWT? Some sort of weight measurement?!!? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

"Cheery Waffle Thread" wouldn't fit with the rest.

You could be asking "What the vomit-streaked Feck is a 'Cheery Wa' ?

Maggot. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by SaTyR:

GGGGG GG G G ARGR GG G GAGRGRA RGARG GRG G GGRAGRAGR AGARGRA GRAGRAGRGRA GRA GRGR GRAGRA GG GG G G G GG G G GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG G GG GG GGAG RAGRA GRAGR AGR GRRG GRGR GR AGRAGRRGA GRAGR!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Your GRAAAARRGGGHGs need more 'A's. No gurgling!

A 0.2% :mad: rating.

Originally posted by SaTyR:

GGGGG GG G G ARGR GG G GAGRGRA RGARG GRG G GGRAGRAGR AGARGRA GRAGRAGRGRA GRA GRGR GRAGRA GG GG G G G GG G G GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG G GG GG GGAG RAGRA GRAGR AGR GRRG GRGR GR AGRAGRRGA GRAGR!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Your GRAAAARRGGGHGs need more 'A's. No gurgling!

A 0.2% :mad: rating.