Peaceful and benevolent MasterGoodale chucks TNT in the Cheery Waffle Thread

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Von Paulus:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> This could explain why some other nations were never invaded by the German Army during World War 2. For example, the city once known as El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de los Angeles de Porciúncula in the United States. Of course, I'm sure some Germans had heard of its shortened form, Los Angeles, or even plain LA. I don't count a handful of saboteurs as an invasion, either.

Then there's the village of Llanfair­pwllgwyn­gyllgo­gerychwyrn­drobwll­llanty­silio­gogogoch in Wales. No German's there.

Also, no Germans tried storming the hill of Tetaumata­whakatangihanga­koaua­o­tamatea­urehaeaturipuka­pihimaunga­horo­nuku­pokaiwhenuaa­kitana­rahu in New Zealand.

Last of all, the city of Krung­thep­maha­nakorn­amorn­ratana­kosin­mahintar­ayutthay­amaha­dilok­phop­noppa­ratrajathani­burirom­udom­rajaniwes­mahasat­harn­amorn­phimarn­avatarn­sathit­sakkattiya­visanuka mprasit. managed to avoid the Germans, too. I suppose it would have been easier writing the orders for an invasion of Bangkok.

Sounds like the finest deception tactics coming from some clever mayors smile.gif

Next then, France has some secret projects to decieve any eventual enemy invasion :

direction8.jpg

direction1.jpg

:D

This is the key to win a war tongue.gif

Paulus </font>

Off to wallow in nature. I shall be taking copious amounts of fermented, distilled and refined beverages to stave off the electronic DTs which should kick once my cerebrum realizes that those lights are not flickering near fast enough to be some form of electronic distraction.

No turns til Sunday at the earliest. Ta.

LONDON, June 15 (AFP) - The line-up might include Paul McCartney and Oasis, but there is little doubt what will be the highlight of this year's Glastonbury Festival for around half the attendees -- women-only toilets.

The pink-hued "Shee-pee" urinals are set to offer women at the famous British music event, which begins on June 25, a welcome relief from one of its more unsavoury elements.

Toilet facilities at the festival in rural southwest England traditionally deteriorate throughout its three days to a level which, in other circumstances, would likely merit United Nations intervention.

However this year women who have imbibed one glass too many of organic cider will be able to use the special facilities, located on either side of the festival's main music stage.

These will even be manned by uniformed concierges to ensure no men stray in, organisers said Tuesday.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Von Paulus:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> This could explain why some other nations were never invaded by the German Army during World War 2. For example, the city once known as El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de los Angeles de Porciúncula in the United States. Of course, I'm sure some Germans had heard of its shortened form, Los Angeles, or even plain LA. I don't count a handful of saboteurs as an invasion, either.

Then there's the village of Llanfair­pwllgwyn­gyllgo­gerychwyrn­drobwll­llanty­silio­gogogoch in Wales. No German's there.

Also, no Germans tried storming the hill of Tetaumata­whakatangihanga­koaua­o­tamatea­urehaeaturipuka­pihimaunga­horo­nuku­pokaiwhenuaa­kitana­rahu in New Zealand.

Last of all, the city of Krung­thep­maha­nakorn­amorn­ratana­kosin­mahintar­ayutthay­amaha­dilok­phop­noppa­ratrajathani­burirom­udom­rajaniwes­mahasat­harn­amorn­phimarn­avatarn­sathit­sakkattiya­visanuka mprasit. managed to avoid the Germans, too. I suppose it would have been easier writing the orders for an invasion of Bangkok.

Sounds like the finest deception tactics coming from some clever mayors

Next then, France has some secret projects to decieve any eventual enemy invasion :

direction8.jpg

direction1.jpg

This is the key to win a war

Paulus </font>

GARAGARAGARAGARAGARGRGHARAGARA!

I've sunk to a depth that I thought I would never reach. Yep, posting here amid you hosers on a Fri. night. I had a second date set up w/ a nice 26 yr old blonde with wonderful assets. She canceled at the last minute-work stress. :mad:

So I'm stuck getting "satisfaction" another way...Booze and CMAK or CMBB...So do any of you mega-maggots have an open slot for a QB or two???? Send a set-up. Anything that has 'splodies, tin thingies, and all forms of molten TNT. Since the blonde can't spank me, you can :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :D

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

GARAGARAGARAGARAGARGRGHARAGARA!

I've sunk to a depth that I thought I would never reach. Yep, posting here amid you hosers on a Fri. night. I had a second date set up w/ a nice 26 yr old blonde with wonderful assets. She canceled at the last minute-work stress. :mad:

Washing her hair, is she?

Send along your worst to jasonballantyne_at_sympatico.ca

CMBB if you please. :mad:

And yes, it's taking me longer to write my drivel than I expected. Plus, I need to figure out my webspace at sympatico to post a picture or two. I downloaded an FTP program. This should be interesting. Blame any massive blackouts in the next 12 hours on me. :mad: :mad:

Yes, I realize the young lady is a bit younger than me. Why she wants to go out with a bald mad scientist is beyond me. But why try to rationalize the irrational????

What is up with that email address? Do you have some sort of filter that blocks Der Kessell scenarios? I cannot get outlook to send the file to that address. :mad: Any hints????? redface.gif