Peaceful and benevolent MasterGoodale chucks TNT in the Cheery Waffle Thread

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<font size=5>Good Monday morning, maggots!!</font size=5> :D:D

Sorry Axe, but I detected a minor spelling error in the title. It should read "Peaceful and benevolent MasterGoodale (the maggot) chucks TNT in the Cheery Waffle Thread". It's easy to overlook that mistake, but for the sake of accuracy it really needs to be corrected. :D:D

All BDLRM turns are out. I still haven't heard back from mike the wino, who may be passed out in a gutter somewhere. Thermopylae has disappeared. Keke may have been kidnapped by reindeer. Setup out to Boo Radley, who has consented to demonstrate how a real <font size=1>penguin</font size=1> handles this situation. Snarker is now amusing himself by dropping random smoke on my routed infantry while his rifle squads stroll off the map, following their armor. GRARRGHRARRGHARRGARGHRAR!!! :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Dave H:

Snarker is now amusing himself by dropping random smoke on my routed infantry while his rifle squads stroll off the map, following their armor. GRARRGHRARRGHARRGARGHRAR!!! :mad: :mad:

My well-oiled war machine just can't give up smoking. :mad: :mad:

That's about right. Your maggots are trying to use goads to stop my armed to the teeth, TNT chuckin', non-prisoner taking instruments of death!!!

GRGGRAAAARGH!!!!

ps Only Axe (the maggot) would shell a peaceful canal.

Is this the "adopt a maggot" -department ?

I was expecting to see a TNT-chucking, rat-hunting, no-turn-sending master of the braindead thread in here !!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Of all the fake marketing tricks .....

//Salkin

Master of spelling errors

and swede

Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

Dave your ISP is doing a fabulous job of preventing me massacring you!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Not as good a job as you're doing all by yourself! :D:D:D

All BDLRM turns are out. Snarker and Wallybob will be finished any turn now. Mike_the_wino and Boo Radley are off to good starts - both are hiding from my all-powerful Germans! :D

Well you mold-munching sacks of sewage-treatment-byproduct, here's how things stand.

Wallybob is finding happiness in aerating my HT's with his Panzer III.

Axe is away, being fitted for his new straitjacket.

no_one is a non-turn-sending-even-though-he-said-he-would maggot.

Originally posted by Wallybob:

Braindead thread? I smack thee with a very large chunk of C-4, wrapped mightily in barbed wire. Then I shall command detonate it from a safe distance. Send me a setup, MAGGOT-Lips!

Hortlund once got stuck in one of these threads. My fellow swede couldn't get out for years .

Perhaps when CMX2 arrives I'll throw you a pack of TNT or two but for now I will keep lurking in the background of this very special thread ...

At least this thread displays more fury then the penguin one .

Maggots !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

//Salkin

PS. Wallybob If I change my mind you will be the first to know :mad:

Originally posted by Salkin:

Is this the "adopt a maggot" -department ?

Yes, yes it is.

In fact, here we have the dashing Mervin Maggot, looking for a good home and a loving family.

cycle_maggothead_x100.jpg

Handsome bugger, eh?

Something about pissing him off on purpose comes to mind, but I don't think he has any teeth.

Mace

Didn't Mervin Maggot star in "Dune"? tongue.gif

All BDLRM turns out again. If you didn't get one, then you must owe me one. Lurkur and Thermopylae and Keke, where have you gone? :confused: :confused:

edited to add: Snarker has now finished the BDLRM. He has managed to edge past Axe and Pseudo and has taken his place at the top of the leader board. Can any of the rest of you maggots do better? Sorry Mervin, not you; you'd probably make these other hosers look bad. :D

[ June 22, 2004, 09:48 PM: Message edited by: Dave H ]

Originally posted by Dave H:

edited to add: Snarker has now finished the BDLRM. He has managed to edge past Axe and Pseudo and has taken his place at the top of the leader board. :D

What? Someone beat my score? I'm shocked! It's a Gargantuan upset on the order of Vin Diesel losing out on a Best-Actor Oscar. :D

:mad: :mad:

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

edited to add: Snarker has now finished the BDLRM. He has managed to edge past Axe and Pseudo and has taken his place at the top of the leader board. :D

What? Someone beat my score? I'm shocked! It's a Gargantuan upset on the order of Vin Diesel losing out on a Best-Actor Oscar. :D

:mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

:mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

Dave H, you grab-ass-tic, hoor. You better be picking up the turn rate now that peeps are finishing this pile of carp you call BDLRM. One feckin' turn a night just won't do, won't do at all. I may be forced to start a game with Sparkie, Spitwad or even Assmonkey#1.

:mad: