Axe's Thread of TNT chucking release, Cheery Threats and Maggot Extermination

_Axe_

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What sort of name is Wallybob?? Where on earth do we get these magots from?

A couple of months ago Mopes a lot suggested that Wallybob and I were the same person in an e-mail :mad: :mad: , and insult I've only just clicked to :mad: :mad: :mad: (it's a slow time of year for me - that bit that starts after Jan 1 :rolleyes: ).

So now I need to expunge this stain upon my honour - Wallybob you maggot - I challenge you to a snail race - pick your animal and send me a setup at once you nonce.....there's a good chappie! :mad:

A couple of months ago Mopes a lot suggested that Wallybob and I were the same person in an e-mail :mad: :mad: , and insult I've only just clicked to :mad: :mad: :mad: (it's a slow time of year for me - that bit that starts after Jan 1 :rolleyes: ).

So now I need to expunge this stain upon my honour - Wallybob you maggot - I challenge you to a snail race - pick your animal and send me a setup at once you nonce.....there's a good chappie! :mad:

Originally posted by Mike:

Birmingham, Alabama, USA.

I just sent you a email of Despair, Death, Doom, Destruction, and any other D-anged words I can think of. MAGGOT! I swear by the mold-encapsulated corpse of MasterGoodale I shall avenge this attack on Rednecks everywhere.

To put it in the local dialect, "Ahm a gonna open a six-pack of whoopass on yo scrawny yankee-lovin' butt."

Originally posted by Mike:

Birmingham, Alabama, USA.

I just sent you a email of Despair, Death, Doom, Destruction, and any other D-anged words I can think of. MAGGOT! I swear by the mold-encapsulated corpse of MasterGoodale I shall avenge this attack on Rednecks everywhere.

To put it in the local dialect, "Ahm a gonna open a six-pack of whoopass on yo scrawny yankee-lovin' butt."

I notched back my spam filter settings because of the problems sending/getting turns. Apparently I was missing out on everything from developing a huge member in only 3 weeks to getting 5 million dollars from some guy in Africa for only $50.

Thanks to you maggots, I'll be a very wealthy tripod shortly. tongue.gif

I notched back my spam filter settings because of the problems sending/getting turns. Apparently I was missing out on everything from developing a huge member in only 3 weeks to getting 5 million dollars from some guy in Africa for only $50.

Thanks to you maggots, I'll be a very wealthy tripod shortly. tongue.gif

Originally posted by Wallybob:

I can assure you that from this distance we do not see the colour of your necks - you're all damned Yanks - you Southern Gent's are just reluctant damned Yanks - but damned Yanks none the less!!

I can assure you that from this distance we do not see the colour of your necks - you're all damned Yanks - you Southern Gent's are just reluctant damned Yanks - but damned Yanks none the less!!

Congrats Dave H.

Snarker and Smopium, turns out in about 20 minutes or so, downloading some Debate stuff for my team.

Axe, Send it maggot. :mad: :mad:

Soddball, You haven't sent anything in a long while. Shall I repost your ages-ago turn, or just grumble? Bah, that was easy, I'll do both.

I have withdrawn from the nightmare of the Eastern Front to the balmy climes of Africa and Italy. My appleoggies for the inconwenience, but I decided months ago that Russkies suck.

TURNS OUT to all maggots except for Jim Boggs - who, with his arse-pleasuring AOL account which keeps returning my turns, is unlikely to receive anything until he gets a hotmail or yahoo freebie one. :mad: :mad:

You will be thrilled to learn that Rune has delivered me a Fat Chrimbo Hog of a scenario to play against that sad lonely pervert Seanachai.

You will be further thrilled to learn that despite his penchant for talking ****e on the forums, he sends turns at a rate only equalled by MasterGoodale. :mad: :mad: What an unflushable he is. :mad:

Congrats Dave H.

Snarker and Smopium, turns out in about 20 minutes or so, downloading some Debate stuff for my team.

Axe, Send it maggot. :mad: :mad:

Soddball, You haven't sent anything in a long while. Shall I repost your ages-ago turn, or just grumble? Bah, that was easy, I'll do both.

I have withdrawn from the nightmare of the Eastern Front to the balmy climes of Africa and Italy. My appleoggies for the inconwenience, but I decided months ago that Russkies suck.

TURNS OUT to all maggots except for Jim Boggs - who, with his arse-pleasuring AOL account which keeps returning my turns, is unlikely to receive anything until he gets a hotmail or yahoo freebie one. :mad: :mad:

You will be thrilled to learn that Rune has delivered me a Fat Chrimbo Hog of a scenario to play against that sad lonely pervert Seanachai.

You will be further thrilled to learn that despite his penchant for talking ****e on the forums, he sends turns at a rate only equalled by MasterGoodale. :mad: :mad: What an unflushable he is. :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Done. :mad: :mad:

When you get a spare slot on your dance card, don't forget a futile armour charge for me maggot :mad: Congratulations to you and commiserations to Paula on finally receiving the game ;)

In other news, a desperate Snarker is speeding around the desert in his remaining PzIIIs creating "instant smokescreens" as his infantry staggers towards the flags in an attempt to get a little extra time :mad: The only smoke I like to see him creating is that which billows from the burning wrecks my lone, heroic Grant is creating.

Mike is reeling from my introduction of "shock and awe" tactics at least half a century too early :mad: Unfortunately, I've now seen enough on the forum about the demo scenarios to know he has a Tiger-shaped surprise of his own to pull out the bag :eek:

And finally the lovely Dave and I are stumbling around in a sandstorm, blindly firing at anything that moves. From what I can see, I think I'm the plucky Brits, and the sound of armour plates popping are all that can be heard above the whistling wind. Confusion reigns and, at 1.5MB a move, thank goodness there are only 15 turns left.

At ease, maggots.

Teddy

Done. :mad: :mad:

When you get a spare slot on your dance card, don't forget a futile armour charge for me maggot :mad: Congratulations to you and commiserations to Paula on finally receiving the game ;)

In other news, a desperate Snarker is speeding around the desert in his remaining PzIIIs creating "instant smokescreens" as his infantry staggers towards the flags in an attempt to get a little extra time :mad: The only smoke I like to see him creating is that which billows from the burning wrecks my lone, heroic Grant is creating.

Mike is reeling from my introduction of "shock and awe" tactics at least half a century too early :mad: Unfortunately, I've now seen enough on the forum about the demo scenarios to know he has a Tiger-shaped surprise of his own to pull out the bag :eek:

And finally the lovely Dave and I are stumbling around in a sandstorm, blindly firing at anything that moves. From what I can see, I think I'm the plucky Brits, and the sound of armour plates popping are all that can be heard above the whistling wind. Confusion reigns and, at 1.5MB a move, thank goodness there are only 15 turns left.

At ease, maggots.

Teddy

Done! :mad:

I'll let you choose a scenario and you can send it along whenever you're ready.

Alternatively, as you had to read all the briefings, we can try a Quick Battle. You may be interested to know there's a beautiful map residing at CMMODS, created by a certain Mr E. Windsor. Gamers are obviously desperate for desert landscapes as it's been downloaded 72 times :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :D (before any of you maggots gets too impressed, one of them was me to check it was working OK...).

Of course, if Abbott (MIA) is reading this and he has any beauties crying out to be tested (feedback provided, of course) he could always get in touch. Soddball need not apply - my elderly PC would melt trying to run one of his creations :mad:

Teddy

Done! :mad:

I'll let you choose a scenario and you can send it along whenever you're ready.

Alternatively, as you had to read all the briefings, we can try a Quick Battle. You may be interested to know there's a beautiful map residing at CMMODS, created by a certain Mr E. Windsor. Gamers are obviously desperate for desert landscapes as it's been downloaded 72 times :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :D (before any of you maggots gets too impressed, one of them was me to check it was working OK...).

Of course, if Abbott (MIA) is reading this and he has any beauties crying out to be tested (feedback provided, of course) he could always get in touch. Soddball need not apply - my elderly PC would melt trying to run one of his creations :mad:

Teddy

Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

Bloody hell, you're ready now! It's just plopped into my inbox. You're a shining example to all the other maggots, who obviously have to eat, sleep and work. The big girls' blouses.

Teddy

Ah, but I have to do all those things too. However, after I drop Paula off at the train in the morning, 6:15 to 8:15 is my time.

Speaking of work, today I'm covering the trial of a local doctor who stands accused of sexually abusing over 10 nurses and patients. He allegedly made all kinds of inappropriate comments and, get this, had the pockets cut out of his trousers.

This was the exchange between the Crown and a witness during the pre-trial.

Crown: "So how do you know the pockets were cut out of his pants?"

Witness: "Because of the sound."

Crown: "Could you describe it for the court?"

Witness: "It sounded like meat sloshing."

If we can't work the phrase "meat sloshing" into a headline, we're not trying hard enough. :D

Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

Bloody hell, you're ready now! It's just plopped into my inbox. You're a shining example to all the other maggots, who obviously have to eat, sleep and work. The big girls' blouses.

Teddy

Ah, but I have to do all those things too. However, after I drop Paula off at the train in the morning, 6:15 to 8:15 is my time.

Speaking of work, today I'm covering the trial of a local doctor who stands accused of sexually abusing over 10 nurses and patients. He allegedly made all kinds of inappropriate comments and, get this, had the pockets cut out of his trousers.

This was the exchange between the Crown and a witness during the pre-trial.

Crown: "So how do you know the pockets were cut out of his pants?"

Witness: "Because of the sound."

Crown: "Could you describe it for the court?"

Witness: "It sounded like meat sloshing."

If we can't work the phrase "meat sloshing" into a headline, we're not trying hard enough. :D