After the Holocaust, the Gods Made the Peng Challenge, to Show the Way They Should Go

Seanachai

Originally posted by Kitty:

If you continue down this path you can only end up in three possible places: jail, institutions, or DEAD!!!!!! Admit you are powerless over alchohol and that your life has become unmanagable!!

Bah! Been jailed, been institutionalized, haven't been dead yet. Two out of three isn't bad.

Of course, it may not be regarded as 'good'.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Kitty:

If you continue down this path you can only end up in three possible places: jail, institutions, or DEAD!!!!!! Admit you are powerless over alchohol and that your life has become unmanagable!!

Bah! Been jailed, been institutionalized, haven't been dead yet. Two out of three isn't bad.

Of course, it may not be regarded as 'good'.

on this useless night

with you so far away

I stand in front of this ferris wheel

and I wonder what am I doing here

and all the drunks just stumble by

and mumble their abuse

tell me what is the use

-Blue Rodeo

on this useless night

with you so far away

I stand in front of this ferris wheel

and all the drunks just stumble by

and mumble their abuse

tell me what is the use

-Blue Rodeo

Originally posted by Seanachai:

We like people to mean something.

No we don't.

We never have and we never will.

Here, let me sniff your breath...

Chardonnay! I knew it!

You're suffering from foo-foo wine toxicity. You need a double order of Tater Tots to counter-act it. Better make it a triple order, you're even wearing your pants backwards.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

We like people to mean something.

No we don't.

We never have and we never will.

Here, let me sniff your breath...

Chardonnay! I knew it!

You're suffering from foo-foo wine toxicity. You need a double order of Tater Tots to counter-act it. Better make it a triple order, you're even wearing your pants backwards.

Originally posted by KG_Steiner:

Where am I? baaaaarrrffff!!!!!

How prophetic. Can i go home now?

No, you may not. In the time I have been watching this board, I have seen this ancient, undead thread continue to fester. Every now and then it explodes in a shower of puss, only to emerge as a new but still evil excresence from the mess of blood and flacid flesh that was its last incarnation.

This thread makes entirely too much mess as it is without some upstart with a member number so absurdly high that it dwarfs even mine coming in and randomly vomiting everwhere. You are a fly among these clumps of dung. I hate you. I challenge you to a game on the eastern front. You will accept because you know that it is the only challenge you will get here. If you do not have the eastern front game, you will buy it. Your troops will perish horribly under my fell blows, but you will learn to enjoy it, because my wrath is the only attention of another human being you will find here.

Originally posted by KG_Steiner:

No, you may not. In the time I have been watching this board, I have seen this ancient, undead thread continue to fester. Every now and then it explodes in a shower of puss, only to emerge as a new but still evil excresence from the mess of blood and flacid flesh that was its last incarnation.

This thread makes entirely too much mess as it is without some upstart with a member number so absurdly high that it dwarfs even mine coming in and randomly vomiting everwhere. You are a fly among these clumps of dung. I hate you. I challenge you to a game on the eastern front. You will accept because you know that it is the only challenge you will get here. If you do not have the eastern front game, you will buy it. Your troops will perish horribly under my fell blows, but you will learn to enjoy it, because my wrath is the only attention of another human being you will find here.

Originally posted by Aguirre:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by KG_Steiner:

This thread makes entirely too much mess as it is without some upstart with a member number so absurdly high that it dwarfs even mine coming in and randomly vomiting everwhere. You are a fly among these clumps of dung. I hate you. I challenge you to a game on the eastern front. You will accept because you know that it is the only challenge you will get here. If you do not have the eastern front game, you will buy it. Your troops will perish horribly under my fell blows, but you will learn to enjoy it, because my wrath is the only attention of another human being you will find here. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by KG_Steiner:

This thread makes entirely too much mess as it is without some upstart with a member number so absurdly high that it dwarfs even mine coming in and randomly vomiting everwhere. You are a fly among these clumps of dung. I hate you. I challenge you to a game on the eastern front. You will accept because you know that it is the only challenge you will get here. If you do not have the eastern front game, you will buy it. Your troops will perish horribly under my fell blows, but you will learn to enjoy it, because my wrath is the only attention of another human being you will find here. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Patchy:

Assquire, do Tasmanian devils really look like tornados?

No. Cross a rat with a pitbull, paint it black and make it die of an obscure disease that no-one understands, and you've got yourself a Devil.

They're a bit disappointing, actually. </font>

No. Cross a rat with a pitbull, paint it black and make it die of an obscure disease that no-one understands, and you've got yourself a Devil.

Once I took great strides 'cross the universe from star to star;

I played marbles with singularities and plucked nebulae from the sky.

The reel, swirl, and spin of galaxies and electrons glimmered my eye; I lit my way with my own quasar.

It all was really quite envigorating,

until I tripped over my untied string theory and wound up here with you lot.

Once I took great strides 'cross the universe from star to star;

I played marbles with singularities and plucked nebulae from the sky.

The reel, swirl, and spin of galaxies and electrons glimmered my eye; I lit my way with my own quasar.

It all was really quite envigorating,

until I tripped over my untied string theory and wound up here with you lot.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Aguirre:

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Aguirre:

D'ya see then Seanachai, d'ya see?

I blame the Chardonnay, it's made you ... timid. Yes I say timid. The rules you posted, my Gawd man they, they gave HOPE! Hope that some snot-nosed student from Tasmania might actually have What It Takes to make it here, HERE in the Muthah Beautiful Thread, the CessPool, the Peng Challenge Thread.

It is NOT so Seanachai, it is not so. The lad is a STUDENT! While it is true that all of us are but students in the school of life, only those that are truly students will admit it ... unless they are Kurt Student of course and he's dead. Oh the lad, the new one, not the dead one, posts well enough I suppose but where is the fire, the passion, the wit ... it is not there Seanachai and he'd be long gone now were it not for your HOPEFUL rule setting.

Still the lad has an email address and general location (uncomfortably close to Australia but still not actually THERE so I suppose that's to the good) ... he's on forebearance though, the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread has an eye on him ... the other is strangely awry today.

Joe

D'ya see then Seanachai, d'ya see?

I blame the Chardonnay, it's made you ... timid. Yes I say timid. The rules you posted, my Gawd man they, they gave HOPE! Hope that some snot-nosed student from Tasmania might actually have What It Takes to make it here, HERE in the Muthah Beautiful Thread, the CessPool, the Peng Challenge Thread.

It is NOT so Seanachai, it is not so. The lad is a STUDENT! While it is true that all of us are but students in the school of life, only those that are truly students will admit it ... unless they are Kurt Student of course and he's dead. Oh the lad, the new one, not the dead one, posts well enough I suppose but where is the fire, the passion, the wit ... it is not there Seanachai and he'd be long gone now were it not for your HOPEFUL rule setting.

Still the lad has an email address and general location (uncomfortably close to Australia but still not actually THERE so I suppose that's to the good) ... he's on forebearance though, the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread has an eye on him ... the other is strangely awry today.

Joe