After the Holocaust, the Gods Made the Peng Challenge, to Show the Way They Should Go

Seanachai

You will come here. You will post. Everyone will tell you that you are too stupid to live. You are. Post again.

When you post again, make it mean something. Show us who you are. Make being who you are mean something. We like people to mean something.

There are such precipices here! Such sudden stops! Don't look at your feet. You'll become disoriented, and probably throw up.

If you throw up, try and spatter on someone else who's just as lost and clueless. Never fear about being lost and clueless. Everyone begins lost and clueless.

Show a proper reverence. Reverence is is due to the Ladies of the 'Pool. Take your tone from those who've gone before you. Bow before no man. Insult no man through a lack of reverence.

You are here to say 'I am here'. Many have gone before you. Most of them were just as fecking stupid as you are. And we now treasure the fact that they were stupid. Most of them are still stupid. But even the worst of them knows more than you do.

You've come here to Challenge. You'll be insulted. You'll be dismissed. You'll wonder why you came. But if you stay, and post, and Challenge, you'll become part of a Brotherhood that does not fade. That does not fail.

You'll be one of us. And we'll send the proper notices to your family.

If you're here to simply say 'yeah, I posted there', then you have our pity. How empty your life must be.

But if you are accepted here, you will never lack for those who hate you. And, even in your most desperate moment, you will not be alone.

We will always be beside you. You will never be alone.

Now, single out some stupid bugger, and challenge him to a game. The Justicar will be along shortly to make you raise one leg, and cough.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will come here. You will post. Everyone will tell you that you are too stupid to live. You are. Post again.

When you post again, make it mean something. Show us who you are. Make being who you are mean something. We like people to mean something.

There are such precipices here! Such sudden stops! Don't look at your feet. You'll become disoriented, and probably throw up.

If you throw up, try and spatter on someone else who's just as lost and clueless. Never fear about being lost and clueless. Everyone begins lost and clueless.

Show a proper reverence. Reverence is is due to the Ladies of the 'Pool. Take your tone from those who've gone before you. Bow before no man. Insult no man through a lack of reverence.

You are here to say 'I am here'. Many have gone before you. Most of them were just as fecking stupid as you are. And we now treasure the fact that they were stupid. Most of them are still stupid. But even the worst of them knows more than you do.

You've come here to Challenge. You'll be insulted. You'll be dismissed. You'll wonder why you came. But if you stay, and post, and Challenge, you'll become part of a Brotherhood that does not fade. That does not fail.

You'll be one of us. And we'll send the proper notices to your family.

If you're here to simply say 'yeah, I posted there', then you have our pity. How empty your life must be.

But if you are accepted here, you will never lack for those who hate you. And, even in your most desperate moment, you will not be alone.

Now, single out some stupid bugger, and challenge him to a game. The Justicar will be along shortly to make you raise one leg, and cough.

When you walk through a storm

Hold your head up high

And don't be afraid of the dark

At the end of the storm

Is a golden sky

And the sweet silver song of a lark

Walk on through the wind

Walk on through the rain

Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown

Walk on, walk on

With hope in your heart

And you'll never walk alone

You'll never walk alone

When you walk through a storm

Hold your head up high

And don't be afraid of the dark

At the end of the storm

Is a golden sky

And the sweet silver song of a lark

Walk on through the wind

Walk on through the rain

Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown

Walk on, walk on

With hope in your heart

And you'll never walk alone

You'll never walk alone

Oh deary, deary me. What, is that a smile on my face? Perhaps the Fair Emma has posted? Berli told me that the world might be full of anger and sadness.

Who can stay angry, or sad, when our own Lady of the 'Pool has posted? Stay with us, Emma dear. On Friday I'm off to see your small namesake chase doggies all around the room.

She's real good at it. Those damn dogs don't know which way to turn.

Oh deary, deary me. What, is that a smile on my face? Perhaps the Fair Emma has posted? Berli told me that the world might be full of anger and sadness.

Who can stay angry, or sad, when our own Lady of the 'Pool has posted? Stay with us, Emma dear. On Friday I'm off to see your small namesake chase doggies all around the room.

She's real good at it. Those damn dogs don't know which way to turn.

When I'm happy, when I'm happy,

Singing all the while,

I don't need nobody then

To show me how to smile.

When I've been out on the spree,

Toddling down the street,

With this little melody

Everyone I greet;

Show me the way to go home,

I'm tired and I want to go to bed.

I had a little drink about an hour ago,

And it's gone right to my head.

Wherever I may roam,

On land or sea or foam.

You will always hear me singing this song:

Show me the way to go home.

When I'm happy, when I'm happy,

Singing all the while,

I don't need nobody then

To show me how to smile.

When I've been out on the spree,

Toddling down the street,

With this little melody

Everyone I greet;

Show me the way to go home,

I'm tired and I want to go to bed.

I had a little drink about an hour ago,

And it's gone right to my head.

Wherever I may roam,

On land or sea or foam.

You will always hear me singing this song:

Show me the way to go home.

Originally posted by Kitty:

Will you please keep it down?!?!? :mad:

Silly girl. No, we won't. We shall wrap our glad noise around the very stars. For there are none like us. Or you. Or any of us. Or anything.

What was I saying?

Hell, let's everyone dance. Or sing. For tonight, I know, that someone is looking down on us all. Someone who's hair flows like the milky way. Who loves us all.

Mind, she thought most of you buggers were as daft as a brush. Have you ever seen such stars?

Originally posted by Kitty:

Will you please keep it down?!?!? :mad:

Silly girl. No, we won't. We shall wrap our glad noise around the very stars. For there are none like us. Or you. Or any of us. Or anything.

What was I saying?

Hell, let's everyone dance. Or sing. For tonight, I know, that someone is looking down on us all. Someone who's hair flows like the milky way. Who loves us all.

Mind, she thought most of you buggers were as daft as a brush. Have you ever seen such stars?