..So can you.. ?

I doubt the Russian mods would work ;) .

The little Luchs has a revised polygon so using a CMBB Luchs mod wouldn't be advised, and the CMAK 88 Flak is using an extra polygon for the lower rear (fixing a CMBB bmp placement bug, I believe). I don't recall hearing about polygon changes to other German vehicles but its best to proceed with caution. Stuff like PzIII, PzIV, & Stug summer and winter mods should work, as well as buildings (except no factories of course). Just double-check the numbering to make sure you're swapping out italian theater textures and not N. Africa vehicles!

mikeyd they do work, they are just wrong. unless you dont own cmbb and you want to play east front. ei uniform bmps iirc are the same for russian inf bb and usa ak. just like my marines and snlf japanese in bb.

sometimes the stretch is different, i think it is your red brick church from bo, the doors and windows get too wide for scale.

jujus berlin buildings look great in ak for nw europe.

"mikeyd they do work, they are just wrong."

Yeh, and if you switch the bmp #s around you can have all your German paratroopers wearing Catholic church facades for uniforms! :D;)

If phil was just taking matching bmp numbering then most-all German bmps will match-up. If he's talking artwork properly fitting the polygons then he has to be a touch more careful.

[ February 27, 2004, 12:12 PM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]