....................Tiger! Mod released.

I proudly present to you,

Tiger I Early. Built from Andrew TF's textures.

Mind that I posted the mod in the CMAK department of CMMODS, even though it works for CMBB too. In fact, it should work pretty well for a Kursk setting. I have included a couple of markings-options covering Tiger Battalions participating in the battle for Kursk.

Moreover, it´s appropriately dusty with a camo that isn´t too far from either the Italian or the Russian front.

Screenshot here:

Tiger I Early

A different question to the users of my mods-

I have put together a Gurra specific ruleset in CMMOS and CMMOS mods for all my vehicles, containing advanced rules to simplify use of options, much like Gordon has done recently in coincidence with the release of his King Tiger mod. Would anyone be interested in that other than myself? For now, it´s CMAK only, but a CMBB version is probable to show up sooner or later. I have no idea as to how many here in the forum are using CMMOS.

Regards

Gurra

Just last night I reinstalled CMMOS 4.03 for CMBB mods. Partly because of Gordon's new mods.

Yes I would use a CMMOS version.

I would also like to see some other modder's works made into CMMOS versions. Simple mods are fine with McMMM, but more complex mods work best with CMMOS.

I also have 4.05 installed for CMBO.