The Cheery Waffle Thread: Some will understand, losers will post in the peng thread.

GARR GARG GRRRRRR GGGGG HHHHHHH! I'm so mad!!!!! :mad: I put the poison and vodka on the floor like you all said and lit the whole thing on fire!! Apparently, those ant traps are combustable because they started cooking off like toe-popper landmines! :mad: This spewed flaming vodka onto the curtains, which caught on fire. I tried throwing some what I THOUGHT was water on it but it turned out to be Bacardi 151 which I had previously put into a plastic jug! GAR RGAR G! :mad: Now my kitchen is a smoldering pile of ashes, Skunknads is furious and I have no more liquor!!!!! GGGGGGG GGGGGGGG HHHHHH RRRR GGGG! :mad: :mad: :mad: No more turns until I get this $#%@ing place rebuilt! :mad:

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Kitty:

...and I have no more liquor!!!!!...

Now THAT'S an emergency.

I have heard that diatomous earth is good for killing ants and fleas. Basically it's a very fine dust used in old style pool filters. The razor sharp follized skeletal remains wreck havoc on the chitin exoskeletons on fleas and ants. Too bad it's an inhalation hazard and you are supposed to wear a mask when handling.

...and I have no more liquor!!!!!...

Now THAT'S an emergency.

I have heard that diatomous earth is good for killing ants and fleas. Basically it's a very fine dust used in old style pool filters. The razor sharp follized skeletal remains wreck havoc on the chitin exoskeletons on fleas and ants. Too bad it's an inhalation hazard and you are supposed to wear a mask when handling.

Skunknads is my mom! :mad:

Kitty, was there ever by any chance a little girl in your house who got sick and vomited pretty regularly? Not counting you, of course. Oh, and have you seen a set of photos your great-grandfather took of Adolph and the boys in Germany in the early 40's? Apparently the American photographer cleverly preceded the D-Day invasion by a couple of years. You ARE the evil spawn of that Goodale maggot, aren't you!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Skunknads is my mom! :mad:

Kitty, was there ever by any chance a little girl in your house who got sick and vomited pretty regularly? Not counting you, of course. Oh, and have you seen a set of photos your great-grandfather took of Adolph and the boys in Germany in the early 40's? Apparently the American photographer cleverly preceded the D-Day invasion by a couple of years. You ARE the evil spawn of that Goodale maggot, aren't you!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by Dave H:

Kitty, was there ever by any chance a little girl in your house who got sick and vomited pretty regularly? Not counting you, of course. Oh, and have you seen a set of photos your great-grandfather took of Adolph and the boys in Germany in the early 40's? Apparently the American photographer cleverly preceded the D-Day invasion by a couple of years. You ARE the evil spawn of that Goodale maggot, aren't you!!

1. Yes, and I'm pretty sure it was because of the mold in the basement, compounded by multiple ant bites, and made even worse from the smell of the vomit. :mad:

2. Yes, I've seen the pictures. :mad:

3. Duh, if Skunknads is my mom I'd HAVE to be Goodale's offspring!!!! :mad: It's not like dad ever let her out of the house. He was too afraid she'd cheat on her so he kept her chained up on the ceiling fan. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Dave H:

Kitty, was there ever by any chance a little girl in your house who got sick and vomited pretty regularly? Not counting you, of course. Oh, and have you seen a set of photos your great-grandfather took of Adolph and the boys in Germany in the early 40's? Apparently the American photographer cleverly preceded the D-Day invasion by a couple of years. You ARE the evil spawn of that Goodale maggot, aren't you!!

1. Yes, and I'm pretty sure it was because of the mold in the basement, compounded by multiple ant bites, and made even worse from the smell of the vomit. :mad:

2. Yes, I've seen the pictures. :mad:

3. Duh, if Skunknads is my mom I'd HAVE to be Goodale's offspring!!!! :mad: It's not like dad ever let her out of the house. He was too afraid she'd cheat on her so he kept her chained up on the ceiling fan. :mad: :mad: