The Cheery Waffle Thread: Some will understand, losers will post in the peng thread.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Kitty:

Do any of you maggots know how to get rid of ants?!?! :mad: I've got about 1,000,000 ants coming into my kitchen!!!!! :mad: I've tried stepping on them but there's too friggin' many of the little slithering bastards!! GARRR GAG G GHHHHH :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Drown them in vodka.

Do any of you maggots know how to get rid of ants?!?! :mad: I've got about 1,000,000 ants coming into my kitchen!!!!! :mad: I've tried stepping on them but there's too friggin' many of the little slithering bastards!! GARRR GAG G GHHHHH :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Drown them in vodka.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Drown them in vodka.

GARGAR RAGR GAGG! Nice try you fat bellied kraut!! If I pour vodka on the ground it'll just make the mold in the basement worse!! :mad: </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Drown them in vodka.

GARGAR RAGR GAGG! Nice try you fat bellied kraut!! If I pour vodka on the ground it'll just make the mold in the basement worse!! :mad: </font>

There is this wonderful stuff made by raid. It is like the roach motel, except for ants. Place the bait in one of the trails. The ants enter, eat some bait and the ants bring the poison back to the hive They spit it up the "food" for the queen ant, she eats it, dies and then the whole colony eventually die. Mass death at its best.

There is this wonderful stuff made by raid. It is like the roach motel, except for ants. Place the bait in one of the trails. The ants enter, eat some bait and the ants bring the poison back to the hive They spit it up the "food" for the queen ant, she eats it, dies and then the whole colony eventually die. Mass death at its best.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Drown them in vodka.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR GGFGHGHGHGHGHGHFGG GGGGG GARG! :mad: :mad: :mad:

DO YOU REALISE HOW MUCH A BOTTLE OF VODKA COSTS?!!! :mad:

In my vast experience, it's better to drink the whole bottle of vodka, pass out, and as a result no longer care about the ants.

Mace

Drown them in vodka.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR GGFGHGHGHGHGHGHFGG GGGGG GARG! :mad: :mad: :mad:

DO YOU REALISE HOW MUCH A BOTTLE OF VODKA COSTS?!!! :mad:

In my vast experience, it's better to drink the whole bottle of vodka, pass out, and as a result no longer care about the ants.

Mace

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

There will be plenty of turns tonight for you seminiferous tubule lacking warthogs.

I'll be around except for America's Most Wanted (my deepest, darkest guilty pleasure). Pathetic, ain't it? </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

There will be plenty of turns tonight for you seminiferous tubule lacking warthogs.

I'll be around except for America's Most Wanted (my deepest, darkest guilty pleasure). Pathetic, ain't it? </font>

Introduce a different and hostile species of ants and enjoy the entertainment.

Introduce a different and hostile species of ants and enjoy the entertainment.

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

Introduce a different and hostile species of ants and enjoy the entertainment. </font>

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

Introduce a different and hostile species of ants and enjoy the entertainment. </font>

GARR GARG GRRRRRR GGGGG HHHHHHH! I'm so mad!!!!! :mad: I put the poison and vodka on the floor like you all said and lit the whole thing on fire!! Apparently, those ant traps are combustable because they started cooking off like toe-popper landmines! :mad: This spewed flaming vodka onto the curtains, which caught on fire. I tried throwing some what I THOUGHT was water on it but it turned out to be Bacardi 151 which I had previously put into a plastic jug! GAR RGAR G! :mad: Now my kitchen is a smoldering pile of ashes, Skunknads is furious and I have no more liquor!!!!! GGGGGGG GGGGGGGG HHHHHH RRRR GGGG! :mad: :mad: :mad: No more turns until I get this $#%@ing place rebuilt! :mad: