The Cheery Waffle Thread: Some will understand, losers will post in the peng thread.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Smope, you ignorant monkey-toucher, even an inbred, MGD-swilling lout of a Canadian (here's to you Axe) knows its Chianti, not Chiant, slack-monkey.

its Chiant when you get as drunk as I do, as in Chiant spel :mad: :mad: :mad:

PS in canada [puke]MGD is called Molsen Light Ice.[/puke]

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Smope, you ignorant monkey-toucher, even an inbred, MGD-swilling lout of a Canadian (here's to you Axe) knows its Chianti, not Chiant, slack-monkey.

its Chiant when you get as drunk as I do, as in Chiant spel :mad: :mad: :mad:

PS in canada [puke]MGD is called Molsen Light Ice.[/puke]

What the $#&% are all you maggots crying about?!?!? :mad: You're all slithering, no-nad, non-TNT chucking, Kraut lovers! :mad: You're not even worthy of eating the mold from my basement!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRR RARRRRRR RR RR HHH G! :mad:

Kitty

What the $#&% are all you maggots crying about?!?!? :mad: You're all slithering, no-nad, non-TNT chucking, Kraut lovers! :mad: You're not even worthy of eating the mold from my basement!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kitty

Originally posted by Kitty:

What the $#&% are all you maggots crying about?!?!? :mad: You're all slithering, no-nad, non-TNT chucking, Kraut lovers! :mad: You're not even worthy of eating the mold from my basement!!!! :mad: :mad:

Kitty

You tell 'em, Kitty!! Don't hold back!! Tell them what you really think. :eek:

Well, thankfully she was in a good mood when she got home from school. Although I do wonder what she's learning about in culinary school if she's suggesting we eat the mold from her basement. Sounds to me like she should be studying brewing instead. :D:D

You don't suppose MasterGoodale (the maggot) has moved west, do you? If Kitty starts talking about the ants, or using any more of the Goodale excuses, I'm getting concerned for her sanity.

Originally posted by Kitty:

What the $#&% are all you maggots crying about?!?!? :mad: You're all slithering, no-nad, non-TNT chucking, Kraut lovers! :mad: You're not even worthy of eating the mold from my basement!!!! :mad: :mad:

Kitty

You tell 'em, Kitty!! Don't hold back!! Tell them what you really think. :eek:

Well, thankfully she was in a good mood when she got home from school. Although I do wonder what she's learning about in culinary school if she's suggesting we eat the mold from her basement. Sounds to me like she should be studying brewing instead. :D:D

You don't suppose MasterGoodale (the maggot) has moved west, do you? If Kitty starts talking about the ants, or using any more of the Goodale excuses, I'm getting concerned for her sanity.

Dave should have no worries on the revenge rematch...I have him attacking Italians. Not that I bothered to buy any of their armored units. Axe that was a nice kitty, glad I could service it for you. Snarker that set-up was suppossed to help you get over your losing streak....

Dave should have no worries on the revenge rematch...I have him attacking Italians. Not that I bothered to buy any of their armored units. Axe that was a nice kitty, glad I could service it for you. Snarker that set-up was suppossed to help you get over your losing streak....

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

There will be plenty of turns tonight for you seminiferous tubule lacking warthogs.

I'll be around except for America's Most Wanted (my deepest, darkest guilty pleasure). Pathetic, ain't it?

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

There will be plenty of turns tonight for you seminiferous tubule lacking warthogs.

I'll be around except for America's Most Wanted (my deepest, darkest guilty pleasure). Pathetic, ain't it?

Do any of you maggots know how to get rid of ants?!?! :mad: I've got about 1,000,000 ants coming into my kitchen!!!!! :mad: I've tried stepping on them but there's too friggin' many of the little slithering bastards!! GARRR GAG G GHHHHH :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Do any of you maggots know how to get rid of ants?!?! :mad: I've got about 1,000,000 ants coming into my kitchen!!!!! :mad: I've tried stepping on them but there's too friggin' many of the little slithering bastards!! GARRR GAG G GHHHHH :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: