The Waffle and the Penguin Should be Friends!

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Spaces_and_grates, I just bought my first model since I was, oh, about 10. A Dragon 1/35 PzKpfw. III Ausf.J, Sd. Kfz. 141.

The clerk looked at me and said, "You know all the track links are individual, right?"

"Oh yeah, sure thing," I said.

I forgot the number one rule in journalism -- don't pretend to know something if you don't have a clue.

I see much pain in my future. :mad:

And Paula can say goodbye to her tweezers for a while. :D

Hey Spaces_and_grates, I just bought my first model since I was, oh, about 10. A Dragon 1/35 PzKpfw. III Ausf.J, Sd. Kfz. 141.

The clerk looked at me and said, "You know all the track links are individual, right?"

I forgot the number one rule in journalism -- don't pretend to know something if you don't have a clue.

Originally posted by Becket:

Painful. Simply painful.

Thank you, thank you! You're too kind. :D

Speaking of painful, how's life on top of Trig 29 these days, Dave?
Actually it's been pretty dull, except for the hundreds of 25 lbr shells falling. My SMG company has heard there may be some Commonwealth troops running around, but they've kept too far away to see in the dark. Even my AT gun crews are pretty bored. It's okay, we'll see you when you get to your objective. :D

Originally posted by Becket:

Painful. Simply painful.

Thank you, thank you! You're too kind. :D

Speaking of painful, how's life on top of Trig 29 these days, Dave?
Actually it's been pretty dull, except for the hundreds of 25 lbr shells falling. My SMG company has heard there may be some Commonwealth troops running around, but they've kept too far away to see in the dark. Even my AT gun crews are pretty bored. It's okay, we'll see you when you get to your objective. :D

Originally posted by Axe2121:

LMAO...I just got finished dorking around with a 1/76 Fujimi Tiger pictured below. Now, mind you, I havent built a tank in about ten years, imagine my surprise when I found out the tracks were individual plastic pieces. It was a serious exercise in frustration. One bit of advice, if you can, put the tracks to the running gear, prior to joining the upper and lower halves of the hull, fenders get in the way. The pain could have also been a function of the scale I was working in (its only about as long as my index finger). Don't forget to steal her emery boards and cuticle scissors also. Good luck. smile.gif

P3050013.JPG

Originally posted by Axe2121:

LMAO...I just got finished dorking around with a 1/76 Fujimi Tiger pictured below. Now, mind you, I havent built a tank in about ten years, imagine my surprise when I found out the tracks were individual plastic pieces. It was a serious exercise in frustration. One bit of advice, if you can, put the tracks to the running gear, prior to joining the upper and lower halves of the hull, fenders get in the way. The pain could have also been a function of the scale I was working in (its only about as long as my index finger). Don't forget to steal her emery boards and cuticle scissors also. Good luck. smile.gif

P3050013.JPG

Originally posted by JonnyBlademan:

If the Penguins and Waffles could get along, think of the possibilities; you could get a huge group discount on the therapy that you ALL desperately need.

:mad: :mad: MAGGOT!!!!!!!!!! Would this be before or after you're dragged through the 'cess and stuffed with TNT like some berserk turkey? You can't handle the bitter dynamite, slug trail!!!! Chuck it or pluck it!!! Cluck cluck!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by JonnyBlademan:

If the Penguins and Waffles could get along, think of the possibilities; you could get a huge group discount on the therapy that you ALL desperately need.

:mad: :mad: MAGGOT!!!!!!!!!! Would this be before or after you're dragged through the 'cess and stuffed with TNT like some berserk turkey? You can't handle the bitter dynamite, slug trail!!!! Chuck it or pluck it!!! Cluck cluck!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: