CMAK Squad Portraits

I noticed that in the CMAK demo, the portraits for the US troops look reminiscent of the CMBO portraits, just added shadows. However, the axis troops have that 'shoulder and rank' view, where half the face is obscured, but you can see his 'credentials.

My question is, in the full version, will we expect this difference? To be honest, I preferred the CMBB style portraits, they looked more 'professional'.

Originally posted by MAsta_KFC:

I noticed that in the CMAK demo, the portraits for the US troops look reminiscent of the CMBO portraits, just added shadows. However, the axis troops have that 'shoulder and rank' view, where half the face is obscured, but you can see his 'credentials.

My question is, in the full version, will we expect this difference? To be honest, I preferred the CMBB style portraits, they looked more 'professional'.

Couldn't agree more.

i don't like the US portrates at all.

I much prefer the shoulder view.

Originally posted by gautrek:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PeterX:

Personally, I like both portraits. Problem is, they're mismatched styles,like mixing beer and Imperial Tokay. BFC, please make your mind(s).

Yes please make up your mind and as long as its the shoulder view then that will be ok. tongue.gif </font>

Originally posted by GJK:

I want Dorosh's ASL unit portraits! What's the ETA on having those ready Michael??? :D

I can email the ones for the Demo to you right now.

Is the Mod depot still open for business?

I can upload the interface too. I won't bother anyone with the terrain.... :D

[ November 22, 2003, 10:42 PM: Message edited by: Michael Dorosh ]

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by GJK:

I want Dorosh's ASL unit portraits! What's the ETA on having those ready Michael??? :D

I can email the ones for the Demo to you right now.

Is the Mod depot still open for business?

I can upload the interface too. I won't bother anyone with the terrain.... :D </font>

"..smallest nit"...try this...what about the US tank tread ribs 'facing' the 'wrong?' direction when viewed from the front. Shouldn't the rib face '\_/' rather than '/-\'. I rotated the bmp 180, cut n' pasted the old style 'block' from CMBO into the steel skeleton track which is used in BB, and AK...looks great now... smile.gif

BTW.. this demo rocks guys!!,love the sounds, especially the empty M1 clips to name a few :D

Originally posted by HeinzBaby:

"..smallest nit"...try this...what about the US tank tread ribs 'facing' the 'wrong?' direction when viewed from the front. Shouldn't the rib face '\_/' rather than '/-\'. I rotated the bmp 180, cut n' pasted the old style 'block' from CMBO into the steel skeleton track which is used in BB, and AK...looks great now... smile.gif

How do they look on the back of the tank, genius? :D