Progress on CMETO

David I,

Outstanding… looks stunning smile.gif .

This is just the type of CMAK mod I have been waiting for.

I would love to be able to say goodbye to CMX1 with a blast of games set in NWE but using the suppression model found in CMBB/CMAK.

Stunning stuff… will follow with interest.

Thanks,

All the best,

Kip.

The idea is to have this ready for when CMMODs comes back up. I intend to post it as an Ubermod.

Mod will include high res skies, all NW European buildings, snow, grass, wire fences, roads, uniforms, vehicles, all numbered for CMAK, everything needed to make CMAK into CMETO.

My recommendation would be to reinstall CMAK into your hard drive renaming it CMETO. This will allow you to have all three Theaters (North Africa, Italy and NWE) with a distinctive look. Transfer all your NWE scenarios over to CMETO.

I will leave it to someone else to pursue Tom's Greece Ubermod.

DavidI

He does, but sadly I don't have the url. IIRC he also did a European mod set for CMAK, but untill CMMODS is back there is no way for me to check. I would not suggest ever using CMBB default buildings for a western European mod like you are aiming for.

Pzman,

Found Juju's website. Some beautiful stuff, however when you get to the bottom of the screenies list it helpfully informs you that these mods are avialable only at CMMOD's. Arrgh!

I was planing on using the modded buildings from CMHQ and Tom's site.

DavidI

Originally posted by David I:

Pzman,

Found Juju's website. Some beautiful stuff, however when you get to the bottom of the screenies list it helpfully informs you that these mods are avialable only at CMMOD's. Arrgh!

I was planing on using the modded buildings from CMHQ and Tom's site.

DavidI

Thats the trouble, since the mod is something like 13+ megs nobody else would even touch it.

I was looking for a really different look for ETO and I thought Eichenbaum's grass fit that bill nicely.

Aside from doing this for my own gratification this Uber mod is ment for those in the community that are not complete mod sluts. I note that Gurra uses some of these buildings in his game and I know Junk2Drive does. If nothing else at least these buildings will be renumbered for CMAK.

As soon as CMMODS comes back on line....

DavidI

Well I finished CMETO this weekend. Until we get a real artist to do a total redo of the artwork you'll have to put up with my cut and paste work.

A friend of mine is setting up a site where this can be downloaded from. I'll let you all know as soon as I know.

DavidI