Gods! It's hot as Berli's breath out here... the Challenge is not sinking Peng deep

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh... that's interesting...

[shuffles uncomfortably]

... sand gets into all the wrong places...

[twirls the nomadic ear of desert thinking beneath rather dashing Lawrence of Arabia headgear]

... and since Boos, Nobbits and Justacactus's are wrong places, too (not necessarily related but one has to be open-minded to account for all eventualities however blindingly obvious) one might consider 'em filled to the gunnels with sand...

[twirls the other ear, and then both together for a special effort]

*sniff* ... and pebbles and grit and rough-hewn rocks and scree and chunks of chipped concrete...

Yeknod

[ October 11, 2003, 06:50 AM: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]

Oh... that's interesting...

[shuffles uncomfortably]

... sand gets into all the wrong places...

[twirls the nomadic ear of desert thinking beneath rather dashing Lawrence of Arabia headgear]

... and since Boos, Nobbits and Justacactus's are wrong places, too (not necessarily related but one has to be open-minded to account for all eventualities however blindingly obvious) one might consider 'em filled to the gunnels with sand...

[twirls the other ear, and then both together for a special effort]

*sniff* ... and pebbles and grit and rough-hewn rocks and scree and chunks of chipped concrete...

Yeknod

[ October 11, 2003, 06:50 AM: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]

Whew!!!, it was a long drive from Minsk to Derna, sure is a desolate place....at least there is no snow....but these damned flies are everywhere...shoo Boo, Mace , Leeo , as you can see I have given all my flies pet names.

Ins einen kuhlen Grunde

Der geht ein muhlenrad,

Mein Liebschen ist verschwunden,

Die dort gewohnnen hat.

[ October 11, 2003, 06:56 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Whew!!!, it was a long drive from Minsk to Derna, sure is a desolate place....at least there is no snow....but these damned flies are everywhere...shoo Boo, Mace , Leeo , as you can see I have given all my flies pet names.

Ins einen kuhlen Grunde

Der geht ein muhlenrad,

Mein Liebschen ist verschwunden,

Die dort gewohnnen hat.

[ October 11, 2003, 06:56 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

My traditional start-of-a-new-forum visit to the lower classes.

Yetch, what a band of orangutan earwax eaters you all are.

Singing songs I see

The hymn of the pooler or battle hymn of the repugnant:

Sung to the music of "feelings"

wait, wait its to wretchable to write, even wearing gloves I cannot type it out.

See your gentlemen and Seanachai at the opening of the Cmx2 forum

Shower time....... :D

My traditional start-of-a-new-forum visit to the lower classes.

Singing songs I see

The hymn of the pooler or battle hymn of the repugnant:

Sung to the music of "feelings"

wait, wait its to wretchable to write, even wearing gloves I cannot type it out.

See your gentlemen and Seanachai at the opening of the Cmx2 forum

Shower time....... :D

Originally posted by Hans:

Even if true, it would still put us two steps up the ladder of evolution from your fine self.

But it's not, and we're six steps up, and pissing upon you form a position of manly balance.

Even if true, it would still put us two steps up the ladder of evolution from your fine self.

But it's not, and we're six steps up, and pissing upon you form a position of manly balance.

*Enters Grue, riding a camel*

Grue knows this Hans.

Grue knows this Hans was scenario designer for CMAK and beta tester, and is Kiwi.

Grue will treat Hans with some respect!

*rips off both of Han's arms at the shoulder, but only one leg at the hip*

There. Grue leaves Hans with a leg to stand on.

*opens exit*

Now there, Grue open door for Hans, like a gentletroll.

Hop-a-long

What a sweet Hans.

*sniff* *SNIIIIIIIIIFFFF*

btw is it Grue that smells badly in sweltering desert heat, or is it Camels?

Mace

*Enters Grue, riding a camel*

Grue knows this Hans.

Grue knows this Hans was scenario designer for CMAK and beta tester, and is Kiwi.

Grue will treat Hans with some respect!

*rips off both of Han's arms at the shoulder, but only one leg at the hip*

There. Grue leaves Hans with a leg to stand on.

*opens exit*

Now there, Grue open door for Hans, like a gentletroll.

Hop-a-long

What a sweet Hans.

*sniff* *SNIIIIIIIIIFFFF*

btw is it Grue that smells badly in sweltering desert heat, or is it Camels?

Mace

Evolution? I dare say not, only a god with a cruel streak would have created this gang. Nature is nicer, like the difference between Garbon66 and a slug.

Nature does what She must. Had there been no Cesspool, an entire species of primates would have happily evolved without wars, without taunting, without any fecking reason at all to get out of bed in the morning.

We are the very pinnacle of Evolution. The Goodalers are the nadir.

You, of course, are neither cold nor hot. Would that you were cold or hot! So, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew upon you out of my mouth. For you say, I am no Cesspooler, and I need nothing; not knowing that you are wretched, pitiable, poor, blind and naked.

Those who I hate, I reprove and chasten; so be zealous, and repent. Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and drink with him, and he with me. He who taunts, I will grant him to sit with me on a log in the Wasteland, as I myself sat down in the Wasteland with Peng and Berli. He who has an ear, let him hear what the 'Pool has to say about posting.

Evolution? I dare say not, only a god with a cruel streak would have created this gang. Nature is nicer, like the difference between Garbon66 and a slug.

Nature does what She must. Had there been no Cesspool, an entire species of primates would have happily evolved without wars, without taunting, without any fecking reason at all to get out of bed in the morning.

We are the very pinnacle of Evolution. The Goodalers are the nadir.

You, of course, are neither cold nor hot. Would that you were cold or hot! So, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew upon you out of my mouth. For you say, I am no Cesspooler, and I need nothing; not knowing that you are wretched, pitiable, poor, blind and naked.

Those who I hate, I reprove and chasten; so be zealous, and repent. Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and drink with him, and he with me. He who taunts, I will grant him to sit with me on a log in the Wasteland, as I myself sat down in the Wasteland with Peng and Berli. He who has an ear, let him hear what the 'Pool has to say about posting.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Well, so here we are in the desert.

looks around

Looks just like where Peng, Berli and I spend all our time, waiting for you lot to show up, trailing the world behind you.

Get busy, you lot of slackers, and start creating the world.

Fools.

Stuck in a desert while I'm sitting in an olive grove in Italy being overfed by attractive maidens. Sure, some of them could be second or third cousins here in the Old Country. But like I'm using my real name.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Well, so here we are in the desert.

looks around

Looks just like where Peng, Berli and I spend all our time, waiting for you lot to show up, trailing the world behind you.

Get busy, you lot of slackers, and start creating the world.

Fools.

Stuck in a desert while I'm sitting in an olive grove in Italy being overfed by attractive maidens. Sure, some of them could be second or third cousins here in the Old Country. But like I'm using my real name.

Glad you coud all make it to this latest rendition of the Cesspool.... where it's beach week! Luckily the Cesspool always has water, though I'd not care to drink it.

Seanachai, stop swatting at that fly and send me a turn from the far off Ostfront. I need to see what gamey armor you chose, and we have a village to lay waste...

Hmmm... just saw Mace walk by with a step ladder... wonder where he's headed???

Glad you coud all make it to this latest rendition of the Cesspool.... where it's beach week! Luckily the Cesspool always has water, though I'd not care to drink it.

Seanachai, stop swatting at that fly and send me a turn from the far off Ostfront. I need to see what gamey armor you chose, and we have a village to lay waste...

Hmmm... just saw Mace walk by with a step ladder... wonder where he's headed???

Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

Glad you coud all make it to this latest rendition of the Cesspool.... where it's beach week!

Woohoo!!!

Towel, sunscreen, shades, radio, frisbee, check.

Where’s the Barbara Eden types in harem pants? Oasis seems a bit small though. Does it have a swim-up bar?

Hey! Habib! Get me a beer!

Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

Glad you coud all make it to this latest rendition of the Cesspool.... where it's beach week!

Woohoo!!!

Towel, sunscreen, shades, radio, frisbee, check.

Where’s the Barbara Eden types in harem pants? Oasis seems a bit small though. Does it have a swim-up bar?

Hey! Habib! Get me a beer!