The new and improved Cheery Waffle Thread. Now with more raw sewage and evictions!

_Axe_

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

*aren´t spanish keyboards fecking kewl dood? gotta get one of these feckers at home.

¡You idjot! Alt+168 and alt+173 give the "¿" and "¡" symbols. ¿Comprendes, товарищь?

And now off to empty a bottle of Claymore... :mad:

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

*aren´t spanish keyboards fecking kewl dood? gotta get one of these feckers at home.

¡You idjot! Alt+168 and alt+173 give the "¿" and "¡" symbols. ¿Comprendes, товарищь?

And now off to empty a bottle of Claymore... :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

Hey Mace! I found a vid about the 'Cess Patrol'

*holds up the walking stick*

Now look here sonny, in my days with the cess patrol we were a lot more proficient in steering the planes into static objects! We were so good at it we didn't even had to try!

And those craters we left at the runway from stalling at takeoff...You don't see them no more....no sireeeeee Bob!!

*hawks then spits* :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mace

Originally posted by Snarker:

Hey Mace! I found a vid about the 'Cess Patrol'

*holds up the walking stick*

Now look here sonny, in my days with the cess patrol we were a lot more proficient in steering the planes into static objects! We were so good at it we didn't even had to try!

And those craters we left at the runway from stalling at takeoff...You don't see them no more....no sireeeeee Bob!!

*hawks then spits* :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mace

Damn!! Too bad mike_the_druken_spaniard (or is it spaniel?) isn't here so I can mock him endlessly about me having today off.

He labours under the impression us Canadians work three-and-a-half hours a week.

No need to dispel that impression as it seems to cause him no end of consternation.

Damn!! Too bad mike_the_druken_spaniard (or is it spaniel?) isn't here so I can mock him endlessly about me having today off.

He labours under the impression us Canadians work three-and-a-half hours a week.

No need to dispel that impression as it seems to cause him no end of consternation.

I think Mike_the_Wino is a fat, greasy turd floating in a bucket of spew. :mad:

Wallybob!! Get me a turn so I can see the creamy arsewhipping I have handed you!! :mad: :mad:

In other news, Snarker has decided to diversify from Stuart production into barbecue sales. Seriously angry TNT out loud! :mad:

I think Mike_the_Wino is a fat, greasy turd floating in a bucket of spew. :mad:

Wallybob!! Get me a turn so I can see the creamy arsewhipping I have handed you!! :mad: :mad:

In other news, Snarker has decided to diversify from Stuart production into barbecue sales. Seriously angry TNT out loud! :mad:

Yeah, right. The last thing we need is some piss-streaked Angry Wannabe mewling like a cat with its tail stuck in the catflap.

Back to your Peng friends, you shrivelled scrotum, and tell them that you're too much of a girly-man for the TNT chucking of MasterGoodale's Thread of Cheery Waffle. You probably have some poetry to recite together, or some ironing to do.

Speaking of the GrandMaster Jewel-Encrusted TNT Chucker, has anyone seen him around of late?

Yeah, right. The last thing we need is some piss-streaked Angry Wannabe mewling like a cat with its tail stuck in the catflap.

Back to your Peng friends, you shrivelled scrotum, and tell them that you're too much of a girly-man for the TNT chucking of MasterGoodale's Thread of Cheery Waffle. You probably have some poetry to recite together, or some ironing to do.

Speaking of the GrandMaster Jewel-Encrusted TNT Chucker, has anyone seen him around of late?

Originally posted by 37mm:

You know I was considering posting here at 'the waffle place' but I've decided not to bother...

... your loss

Thanks for your interest. We'll do our gosh-darned best to carry on without you. Rejection from yet another <font size=1>junior penguin</font>. How will we go on? Keep a stiff upper lip, Waffles! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

FYI, we have had any number of Ladies, Four Horsemen of the Apocalypso, Olde Ones, Aussies, and assorted <font size=1>penguins</font> drop in. Some still slink over in the wee hours when their MBT guards aren't alert. Too bad you won't be one of them.

Anyone heard from m_t_w since he was run out of Spain? I've put off installing the patch until the putz sends his next turn. Little did I suspect it would take weeks - and weeks - for that turn to arrive. :mad: :eek: :eek:

[ December 08, 2004, 03:44 PM: Message edited by: Dave H ]