The new and improved Cheery Waffle Thread. Now with more raw sewage and evictions!

_Axe_

ARHgaGHRAHRGAHRGAHGAGHRGHGHGH!!!!

:mad: :mad: Snarker's chewing on some angry TNT packages right now, Maggots!! :mad: I've been loading double helpings into the firing chamber and watching his Stuarts burn!!! ARHhgaHRGHARGAGHAR

Wobblebottom owes me a fricking turn so we can finish this tournament game. :mad: Once my scrimmage with him is over, I shall patch and then setups of DOOM will roll out.

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Soddball:

Which Maggots are hiding their puss-smeared faces in the dirt today? :mad:

Bwhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaa!

NO dirt, just lovely sand and French Boobies! :D

Whilst you sorry maggots are freezing your danglies, I'm sitting in shorts, king of a villa! It may be raining here tonight, but after a bottle of Frenchy wine who cares!

If it weren't for the language and it being so damn expensive (euros :mad: ), I would become an island boy.

Hoooollllly coooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww!

Practically all the babes here, and I DOOOOO MEAN babes, are carefree and topless at the beach. Yesterday, I discovered a nude beach on the other side of the island. HMMMMMMMMMMM! And yes I am going back tomooorrrrrrooooooOOW if it is not raining! WOOOOOOOOHHHHHHEEEEEEEE! Axe you can rule Canuckistan all you want, home of the pastie white afraid to be nekid people, but I truly rule down here! LATER MAGGOOTS! :mad:

Originally posted by Soddball:

Which Maggots are hiding their puss-smeared faces in the dirt today? :mad:

Bwhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaa!

NO dirt, just lovely sand and French Boobies! :D

Whilst you sorry maggots are freezing your danglies, I'm sitting in shorts, king of a villa! It may be raining here tonight, but after a bottle of Frenchy wine who cares!

If it weren't for the language and it being so damn expensive (euros :mad: ), I would become an island boy.

Hoooollllly coooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww!

Practically all the babes here, and I DOOOOO MEAN babes, are carefree and topless at the beach. Yesterday, I discovered a nude beach on the other side of the island. HMMMMMMMMMMM! And yes I am going back tomooorrrrrrooooooOOW if it is not raining! WOOOOOOOOHHHHHHEEEEEEEE! Axe you can rule Canuckistan all you want, home of the pastie white afraid to be nekid people, but I truly rule down here! LATER MAGGOOTS! :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

Ah hates you with a white hot passion. :mad: I've just emailed a 'wanted' poster with your picture on it to the hotel.

I made your alias "Prancing Nonce", with a $ 50,000 reward for information. :mad:

The crime? Buggery has a nice ring to it. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

Ah hates you with a white hot passion. :mad: I've just emailed a 'wanted' poster with your picture on it to the hotel.

I made your alias "Prancing Nonce", with a $ 50,000 reward for information. :mad:

The crime? Buggery has a nice ring to it. :mad: :mad:

¿Raw sewage and evictions?*

I see I have some catching up to do with you Wafflers. Sevilla roxxors and you all suxors. Change of plans and we are just hanging out here for 4 days. The whirlwind tour of Portugal mandated a more relaxed pace.

You unwashed, over-fed, inbred monkey-humpers should take your gubmint stipend and squirrel some away for a trip here...Soddy excluded because I would do that to any country/ culture...well maybe the French but they deserve it.

Turns out next Monday. Ta for now.

*aren´t spanish keyboards fecking kewl dood? gotta get one of these feckers at home.

¿Raw sewage and evictions?*

I see I have some catching up to do with you Wafflers. Sevilla roxxors and you all suxors. Change of plans and we are just hanging out here for 4 days. The whirlwind tour of Portugal mandated a more relaxed pace.

You unwashed, over-fed, inbred monkey-humpers should take your gubmint stipend and squirrel some away for a trip here...Soddy excluded because I would do that to any country/ culture...well maybe the French but they deserve it.

Turns out next Monday. Ta for now.

*aren´t spanish keyboards fecking kewl dood? gotta get one of these feckers at home.