The new and improved Cheery Waffle Thread. Now with more raw sewage and evictions!

_Axe_

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice title. Too bad that rental house isn't in Canada, where the raw sewage would have frozen solid in about 30 seconds. I guess in Australia nobody would have noticed there was a sanitation problem. Maybe it's a side effect from a diet of beer and Vegemite. Come to think of it, that's a pretty close approximation to raw sewage, and those people live on it! Where's that <font size=1>penguin</font> Mace; I want to see the big smile that visions of raw sewage, beer, and Vegemite put on his mug. :D:D

Nice title. Too bad that rental house isn't in Canada, where the raw sewage would have frozen solid in about 30 seconds. I guess in Australia nobody would have noticed there was a sanitation problem. Maybe it's a side effect from a diet of beer and Vegemite. Come to think of it, that's a pretty close approximation to raw sewage, and those people live on it! Where's that <font size=1>penguin</font> Mace; I want to see the big smile that visions of raw sewage, beer, and Vegemite put on his mug. :D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

Nice title. Too bad that rental house isn't in Canada, where the raw sewage would have frozen solid in about 30 seconds.

Today you would be correct. Paula and I went to cut our Christmas tree today. The saw came in handy when I had to cut off my own frostbitten toes. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Dave H:

Nice title. Too bad that rental house isn't in Canada, where the raw sewage would have frozen solid in about 30 seconds.

Today you would be correct. Paula and I went to cut our Christmas tree today. The saw came in handy when I had to cut off my own frostbitten toes. :mad: :mad:

ARHgaGHRAHRGAHRGAHGAGHRGHGHGH!!!!

:mad: :mad: Snarker's chewing on some angry TNT packages right now, Maggots!! :mad: I've been loading double helpings into the firing chamber and watching his Stuarts burn!!! ARHhgaHRGHARGAGHAR

Wobblebottom owes me a fricking turn so we can finish this tournament game. :mad: Once my scrimmage with him is over, I shall patch and then setups of DOOM will roll out.