The Cheery Wafflers playtest Space Lobsters of Doom

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

I don't know aboot you, but I think the overthruster is seriously undermodeled. The 7th dimension should be reached in 5 parsecs instead of 15.431253636. Please fix or do sumfink.

Oh, you're one of those Space Lobster-apologists aren't you. "We didn't mean to destroy the moon! It's just that we underestimated the yield of our bunny-tipped nuclear peaceheads by a factor of 100!" Bloody pincer-clickers!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I don't know aboot you, but I think the overthruster is seriously undermodeled. The 7th dimension should be reached in 5 parsecs instead of 15.431253636. Please fix or do sumfink.

Oh, you're one of those Space Lobster-apologists aren't you. "We didn't mean to destroy the moon! It's just that we underestimated the yield of our bunny-tipped nuclear peaceheads by a factor of 100!" Bloody pincer-clickers!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

GRAAAARHRHGHR!! Where's the "Commit Atrocity" command when you need one. I'm pretty sure SLoD has one.

You are such a n00b. :rolleyes:ALL THE COMMANDS ARE LISTED IN THE SLoD MANUAL. TRY READING IT, YOU MANGY MAGGOT! ! .

Uh oh, major bug...The ground pressure ratings for the Grabastic rambling rover (GRR model 2341) are WAY off. The GRR is bogging in moon-dust. Everyone knows that is like sooooo not possible. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

GRAAAARHRHGHR!! Where's the "Commit Atrocity" command when you need one. I'm pretty sure SLoD has one.

You are such a n00b. :rolleyes:ALL THE COMMANDS ARE LISTED IN THE SLoD MANUAL. TRY READING IT, YOU MANGY MAGGOT! ! .

Uh oh, major bug...The ground pressure ratings for the Grabastic rambling rover (GRR model 2341) are WAY off. The GRR is bogging in moon-dust. Everyone knows that is like sooooo not possible. :rolleyes:

You are such a n00b. :rolleyes: ALL THE COMMANDS ARE LISTED IN THE SLoD MANUAL. TRY READING IT, YOU MANGY MAGGOT! ! .

I'm a university student. I got the game from BitTorrent.

I've got plenty of sources that confirm that this is realistic. Plenty. That'll teach you gamey GRR-camping bastards from cutting up our hordes of Armoured Resistance Gooifying Hovercraft (ARGH). :mad: :mad: