Where would Peng be without his challenge?

v42below

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Mace I'm loading the tinny to go free some island of imperialist oppression, do you want to come? All you need to bring is a couple of eskys (full), oh and some stenographers would be good *looks over shoulder* to record our heroic exploits of course.

some nong had the audacity to respond to my post, but I'll cut him some slack since he's a birthday boy </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> Originally posted by Mace:

I'm naked under my clothes.

Happy now?

Mace

Only if your clothes are made entirely of fire ants. </font>

Happy Birthday Boo Radley ... since it's your birthday I won't go into your ancestry, place of abode or slip shod work habits ... it's the least I could do.

Well actually the LEAST I could do would be to not mention it at ALL ... so I suppose this isn't the least I could do ... sorry if I dissapointed you.

Joe

Originally posted by Andreas:

Following three episodes of series one, I sense that I almost, but not quite fully understand US youth culture. Well, there is one more to watch.

Yes. Buffy the Vampire Slayer is the quintessential benchmark for judging American youth culture.

To get the perfect view of the American adult culture you have to watch Gilligan's Island.

37mm crawls out from his cave…

ahh I’ve come to realise that being the Messiah of the Peng challenge thread does NOT grant me any special healing powers (Peng have ye Forsaken I?).

Even now I’m unable to speak as my throat is so sore but yet I can still type… Praise be!

And yet what have I missed?

My Liege’s birthday!

The shameful closing of YET ANOTHER of one of my threads (is that some kind of record)!

And 4v2blowmeup actually attempting to act (finally, does it not enlighten our spirits to know that even the most ‘mundane’ of us can still ‘learn’) like he has a pair!

So perhaps it was for the best, my illness & all… Praise be!

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

To get the perfect view of the American adult culture you have to watch Gilligan's Island.

Maybe in your world....these Euro's already have a warped sense of our culture.

I, on the other hand, would recommend "Married with Children" or "Home Improvement" as a better gauge of adult behavior in the States.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I, on the other hand, would recommend "Married with Children" or "Home Improvement" as a better gauge of adult behavior in the States. </font>

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I, on the other hand, would recommend "Married with Children" or "Home Improvement" as a better gauge of adult behavior in the States. </font>