Where would Peng be without his challenge?

v42below

Bah! I went through enough of this "prove it" stuff when I first came here. Everyone thought Hiram had lost his hold on the last tenuous thread to sanity and I had to go through 20 questions several times in chats with YK2 and Seanachai.

If you doubt my existence and/or gender, just chat with them about it, mensch. I haven't the time, nor inclination to try to convince you of anything. And just because I'm "camera shy" doesn't mean I'm to be doubted. Besides, Hiram posted a pic of us here some time ago, I believe. That or he popped it into a conversation box with Emma. Either way, matters not to me if you believe. Everyone *else* here has enough sense to know that Hiram and I are not the same person.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Andreas:

It has now been established that v42below and I work in the same industry. Scary.

But I am better paid. That makes it somewhat bearable.

Energy analyst?!? Strange title for someone who tests 9 volt batteries with their tongue... Of course, that same PC crap is what got us Sanitation Engineers as oppposed to garbage men...

Well, dear Boo, all I can say to that then is...

A Very Merry Unbirthday to you! Yes you!

And here's the entirety just for you...

The Unbirthday Song

MARCH HARE:

A very merry unbirthday to me

MAD HATTER:

To who?

MARCH HARE:

To me

MAD HATTER:

Oh you!

MARCH HARE:

A very merry unbirthday to you

MAD HATTER:

Who me?

MARCH HARE:

Yes, you!

MAD HATTER:

Oh, me!

MARCH HARE:

Let's all congratulate us with another cup of tea

A very merry unbirthday to you!

[DIALOGUE]

MAD HATTER:

Now, statistics prove, prove that you've one birthday

MARCH HARE:

Imagine, just one birthday every year

MAD HATTER:

Ah, but there are three hundred and sixty four unbirthdays!

MARCH HARE:

Precisely why we're gathered here to cheer

[DIALOGUE]

BOTH:

A very merry unbirthday to you, to you

ALICE:

To me?

MAD HATTER:

To you!

BOTH:

A very merry unbirthday

ALICE:

For me?

MARCH HARE:

For you!

MAD HATTER:

Now blow the candle out my dear

And make your wish come true

BOTH:

A merry merry unbirthday to you!

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Bah and Feh on all of you!

Here it is, the day before my birthday AND allegedly a vacation day, but where do I find myself?

AT THE FECKIN' OFFICE, THAT'S WHERE I FIND MYSELF!!!

You all suck canal water through a straw!

p.s.

Bite me.

Hah, I'm at home with absolutely nothing on my mind. I kinda like that unbirthday idea of Lady Sedai though. Maybe you can crawl back into your mother's womb and do us all a favour.

Originally posted by v42below:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

As a Seniour Kanigget, Master of the House of Persiflage, and Lord High Hullabalooster of the MBT, I declare that all MBTs from this point forward shall have installed on the premises a mechanical bull.

Dig it.

redux.

bull.jpg

Now, now, lads, keep your eyes on the bull! </font>

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Hah, I'm at home with absolutely nothing on my mind.

Anybody want to field this one? I'm trying to let the easy ones go by.

And to Lady Moraine, thank you from the heart of my bottom. You're a very sweet Lady and if that huge fecking dolt, Hiram doesn't realize it, you should beat him about the head and shoulders with monotonous regularity.

Actually, you should do that just to keep in practice.

Originally posted by rleete:

Who's floor mod is that?

And why is the airbag deployed? Has Andreas been driving it?

The airbag is deployed because someone must of been driving after drinking your mead, not me of course, BECAUSE YOU NEVER SENT IT!!!, not that I am bitter or anything.

Funny story here, last night, I arrest a drunk driver, and he says he is going to get a lawyer and sue me, because I shouldn't of arrested him, because he made it into his driveway, after driving through his neighbors yard, just before I pulled in behind him, "and that makes me safe"

Honestly, sometimes I almost despair at the future of the human race, then I see Boo and all hope is removed.

So tonight I have a Seanachai and Papa Khann coming to my place. No Lars, but Lars's woman's dog, which is actually a little bit better than Lars, as Chloe drinks much less beer.

Remind me again why I let these barnacles across my threshhold?

Originally posted by dalem:

So tonight I have a Seanachai and Papa Khann coming to my place. No Lars, but Lars's woman's dog, which is actually a little bit better than Lars, as Chloe drinks much less beer.

Remind me again why I let these barnacles across my threshhold?

Because as an Evil Almost Genius,,,,, ummmm Evil Smart Guy...... ummm Evil Guy Smarter Than An Envelope, you know that any time 3 Minnestroneannies and a dog gather, Western Civilization itself is at risk.

Good LORD what in the wide, wide world of sports happened HERE?

I'm gone for two days, TWO FREAKING DAYS and ... and we have a thread started by a Knight so newly minted that the ink's still not dry on his Membership Certificate, and damned POORLY started I might add, Mensch is STILL trying to pull off his Scottish dialect ... damned poorly I might add, AFTER being warned to stop, this NuggetScabScout is about (damned poorly I might add) and NO ONE knows what the hell he is ... Andreas and Peng are BOTH posting MULTIPLE times, damned poorly I might add, Meeks is claiming he's complimented me, damned poorly I might add since I SURE AS HELL don't remember it, and we've all these refugees from the Gawdawful Thread showing up ... damned poorly I might add ... as if we actually WANT them to comment.

It's ... well it's just done poorly, DAMNED POORLY I MIGHT ADD.

I blame v42below ...

Joe