Where would Peng be without his challenge?

v42below

Originally posted by CommonFocker:

You're all way the **** out of hand and out of line. This is how you treat people minding their own buissiness on a forum?

Umm... perhaps you failed to notice, but you are posting in the Peng thread. Perhaps you should trot back to the first post an read it. Also, I might point out, by posting, you really aren't 'minding your own business'.

Sod-Of-A-Lot-Now

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by CommonSense:

If you people think it's funny to mindlessly debase each other I don't care but where does it say it's OK to pick on other posters who don't want to act 5 years old?

Seriously piss off. I'm not interested in this bull****.

For someone who doesn't want to act like a 5-year-old you sure fooled me. I guess it was the previous post's juvenile swearing and name-calling from someone so mature and composed that threw me.

But then I'm easily fooled.

And seriously, Lack of Common Sense, if you're not interested in our bull****, then leave. The door out is always open to you.

Peng you ass, I started a thread about Intel and AMD CPU's. I started a thread about Star Wars III. Oh and one about MLB. Then the assholes piled in so shut the **** up.

I did'nt do a thing on besides get annoyed with stupid Trolls.

This is gay, I can see it does'nt matter what I post about or post in general so this is a waste of time.

Had I known I stumbled onto an insular counter-strike clan website I would'nt have bothered spending my money on any games here let alone post.

Peng; you're a silly bitch and your cult of lack of personality is the stupidist troll haven I have ever come across.

At least I finally realise what an utter waste of time this is. You trolls on this forum or any forum for that matter can lap my bag. It's people like you who ruined forums for everyone else.

It's all good, I'll just stay away from forums and save my cash instead of handing it over to places that condone abusive behavior of customers. Parodn me for not realisng this is your personal playground douchebag. Now go have the last word idiot; I won't be reading anyhting else but at least you can impress your troll friends.

Peng you ass, I started a thread about Intel and AMD CPU's. I started a thread about Star Wars III. Oh and one about MLB. Then the assholes piled in so shut the **** up.

This is gay, I can see it does'nt matter what I post about or post in general so this is a waste of time.

Had I known I stumbled onto an insular counter-strike clan website I would'nt have bothered spending my money on any games here let alone post.

Peng; you're a silly bitch and your cult of lack of personality is the stupidist troll haven I have ever come across.

At least I finally realise what an utter waste of time this is. You trolls on this forum or any forum for that matter can lap my bag. It's people like you who ruined forums for everyone else.

It's all good, I'll just stay away from forums and save my cash instead of handing it over to places that condone abusive behavior of customers. Parodn me for not realisng this is your personal playground douchebag. Now go have the last word idiot; I won't be reading anyhting else but at least you can impress your troll friends.

Have you tried...oh, I don't know...posting about, like, a BFC product or two?

Buh-bye, now

Bet you a dollar that wasn't your last post, sissyboy.

And by golly, when you get a thread named after you, you can go ahead and do what you like. And just how dumb do you have to be not to realize that the "Peng Challeng Thread" is my personal playground?

Oh, and you'll read it already. You will. You can't resist. You have been brainhumped by the PengWing conspiracy and all your base are belong to us now MrCrybabypoopiepants.

I bet you another dollar that you didn't buy a game, you stole one - downloaded a warez version, right? Assmonkey. You are the type of ****heel who will piss and moan about how awful the movie you snuck into is. You complain about bad food coming in small portions. You complain to your crack-whore mama that she dint turn enough tricks to buy you a new game.

I wish you wouldn't go, though. You are more fun than laughing. Your posting style is zimply vunderful and I want to have your love-child. Then kill it and eat it. Please?

Kisses,

Peng

Let's face it Gaylord is indeed a royal pain in the arse and an annoying bugger to boot, but it sickens me to the pit of my stomach to know that some of you just couldn't wait to have him come in here so you could pound the poor git into the ground just a little more than life has already done....

What happened to Coventry?