!! Newborn !!

Hi all,

Just this little topic to share my deep joy with you. I'm very proud to announce to you the birth of my daughter, last Saturday.

Héloïse (pronounce "Hello - Iz") is 53cm tall for 3.9 Kgs. Everything is all right, and her mother is fine too smile.gif

Tomorrow, baby and her mother will come back home, I feel impatient ! :cool:

I cannot help feel this is a new scenario actually , : )

Congratulations to the pair of you. By the way do you mean Hello as in English or Hello [Ello]as in French.

I think the latter. 'Ello-ease to English speakers. A very pretty and elegant name. My daughter I named Isobel [iz-obell]which means she is now Izzy : )

All my best wishes and may be god with you and your daughter (if youß´re a religious man, anyway). It is always a sign of hope - at least to me - when new kids are born. Our children are the ones who will shape the world when we are gone - so teach them what they will need to do it and tell them what mistakes you amde so they can hopefully correct them...