. . . and a Peng Challenge in a Pear Tree

Kitty

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

*Whips the Donkey of Shame* Ride it tiny wanker!!!! Ride the Donkey of Shame!!!!!

Kitty

KITTY! STOP THAT!

If you keep this sort of behaviour up, we'll have all sorts of new pillocks in here hungering after the same treatment.

Don't feed into their perversions.

Bloody hell, there's people who pay big money for that sort of thing in LA. </font>

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see your point. But, I ask you, have I not earned a Mask of Shame?

Consider the length of my average post. Consider my abusiveness. Consider that I called someone a...well, consider that we are perhaps, in a strange way, kindred spirits.

Now, as to whether I may ask for Number 15, the Mask of Shame...For Men.

Consider that I have always stood by 'Roo. Consider that, forsaking all others, I chose Australia as my Most Hated Enemy.

One doesn't do that lightly.

Taking a Most Hated Enemy...that's like marriage. You're together until death do you part.

Although, mind you, I'm not carrying Mace or any of that lot over the threshold. I don't know where they've been.

What the Hell are you doing noncing around here when you should be sending me a turn, you dangleberry? It's been three days now!

Jinkies, if I'd known you send turns slower than MasterGoodale I'd have told you to shove your challenge up your copious backside where it belongs. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Soddball:

What the Hell are you doing noncing around here when you should be sending me a turn, you dangleberry? It's been three days now!

Jinkies, if I'd known you send turns slower than MasterGoodale I'd have told you to shove your challenge up your copious backside where it belongs. :mad: :mad:

[backup]Yeah. What he said![/backup] :mad:

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Hortlund did you leave the trap door open again? Whats up with all these Goodedull creatures roaming about unleashed?

Scatpuncher owes me a turn, nonce. I wouldn't be in this cesshole otherwise. :mad: </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

Once upon a time...

Very nice story, dalem.

I find that it has all three of the elements needed to be a good children's story. Simplicity, so that the child understands the story. Repetition, to give the child a false sense of security and Pathos, to prepare the child for later, traumatic experiences.

Yes, quite nice. Perhaps you can dumb it down a bit and we can market it to the little nebishes that populate the goddam thread.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Hortlund did you leave the trap door open again? Whats up with all these Goodedull creatures roaming about unleashed?

Scatpuncher owes me a turn, nonce. I wouldn't be in this cesshole otherwise. :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

... I'm just very thankful it weren't diced pineapple. That would have caused a small conflagration... or worse, yer explosive bowl of exotic fruit salad with yer chunks of guava, mango, more diced pineapple and wotnot...

Bah, I hereby propose the Durian as the Official Fruit of the Cesspool.

{not to be confused with Iskander, Knight of the Squishy Fruit...or Boo for that matter...}.

Durians have a strong smell and a unique taste. Could be that those who haven't seen others indulging in durians have doubts as to the fruit's fitness for human consumption. Judging by the fruit's smell, its flesh moves straight from unripe to rotten.
I'd say that's a pretty good summation of the MBT, wouldn't you?

But the clincher,

"Durian", by the way, is an Indonesian word. "Duri" translates as thorn, and "durian" means thorny. Therefore durian, by name, is the thorny fruit. Which indeed, it is. You can kill a person by throwing a durian at his head. It's just like a ball of spikes.
Just the thing to have on the table at your next dinner party.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Kick sand at the beach.

Now sod off.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

These masks of shame must be earned, otherwise they are meaningless.

Kitty

I see your point. But, I ask you, have I not earned a Mask of Shame?

Consider the length of my average post. Consider my abusiveness. Consider that I called someone a...well, consider that we are perhaps, in a strange way, kindred spirits.

Now, as to whether I may ask for Number 15, the Mask of Shame...For Men.

Consider that I have always stood by 'Roo. Consider that, forsaking all others, I chose Australia as my Most Hated Enemy.

One doesn't do that lightly.

Taking a Most Hated Enemy...that's like marriage. You're together until death do you part.

Although, mind you, I'm not carrying Mace or any of that lot over the threshold. I don't know where they've been. </font>

*walks in from the shadowy doorway* What the?! Who got this sticky tnt all over the floor! I just cleaned it with seanachipoo's head! I swear those goodwafflers are always messing about.

An ibook update just for the fun of it. I now have the box and will be on the way this afternoon. So seeing as this is Kansas, I might have the thing back by next year.

Originally posted by Leeo:

Ahem

"If I had a hammer,

I'd beat your freakin’ head in,

I’d pummel your cranium,

All over this land,

I'd mash your brains out,

I'd make your eyes pop,

I'd hammer out hate and venom,

My pillocks and poltroons,

All over this land."

Quit your vacuous hooting and send me a move, you mono-browed sniffer of sweaty people's navel lint!

Posted by "Mr. Tittles" (the name alone gives so many opportunities for attack) in the "One Minute Turn (maybe it's about his bedroom performance?)thread:

"Is this really Peng spillage as much as hard-up dweebs flocking like pidgeons because Kitty (if thats her real name) might be the only attractive female that they actually interact with?

Me thinks that MrPeng is actually Kitty. Or Kitty is really MrPeng. Take yer pick."

Kitty

[ December 17, 2003, 02:27 PM: Message edited by: Kitty ]

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Bah, I hereby propose the Durian as the Official Fruit of the Cesspool.

I propose Lars as the Official Olean of the Cesspool.

Send me a setup, you causer of anal leakage. </font>